Akuma vs Luffy

Topic started by Jflash94 on Aug. 3, 2011. Last post by MisterShin 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The time we have been waiting for where Luffy has finally showed enough of his powers are near so it seems like the perfect time
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Im leaning towards akuma. The only problem is that luffy has quite a large speed advantage on akuma which would make it hard for akuma to tag luffy. Other than that, akuma should be superior
Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Luffy will win, his speed is way too much for Akuma
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Luffy's weakness disgusts Akuma 

what is akumas best durability feat? 

well he tanks island busters I think

plus akuma bathes in hot lava
@Jflash94 said:
well he tanks island busters I think  plus akuma bathes in hot lava

when has he tanked an island buster? Im not doubting you, but ive never heard or seen that feat from him before
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Is this about the akuma from D-grey-man or Street Fighter or Kinnikuman? I have no idea which ones you guys are talking about

@Destinyheroknight said:

Is this about the akuma from D-grey-man or Street Fighter or Kinnikuman? I have no idea which ones you guys are talking about

street fighter akuma.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Haofan123:

Ok, thanks

I have to go with Luffy, since all the feats I saw of Akuma doesn't add up to Luffy

Akuma is an island buster and since his attacks are spiritual he could hurt lufffy with his strength
@Haofan123
Wow thats a huge change before u were all for  Luffy, anyways yeah thats one of the major problems
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Haofan123 said:

what is akumas best durability feat? 

Well sinking an island with a blow without breaking his arm or taking any damage to his body should count for something on the durability issue I guess. Aside from that he can trade blows with his brother Gouken who is more or less his equal. He also took on a volcanic eruption at point blank range recently, though he was in his most powerful form when it happened.
I say he tanked an island buster because gouken I assume can do what he can, but i dont know that so I take it back
@Jflash94 said:
I say he tanked an island buster because gouken I assume can do what he can, but i dont know that so I take it back

in that case i may have to change my vote. Akumas durability is the main reson im rooting for him and if his island level durability is pure assumption, I have to go with luffy again
K so u are  stil with luffy, anyways i have discovered that  Akuma can make himself intangible
@Jflash94 said:

K so u are  stil with luffy, anyways i have discovered that  Akuma can make himself intangible

I only switched back because akumas durability may just be speculation. If that is the case, then there is a definite possibility that Luffy can injure him due to luffy  already having incredible strength and an even larger speed advantage over his foe. Akumas inangibility can pose a threat, however, Luffys haki gives him precoglike abilities that would allow him to see such things coming not to mention that akuma cant stay intengible forever
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm going with Akuma out of the Island Tanking so said feats and destroying an Island with a blow
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Correct me if im wrong. 
Akuma destroyed an asteroid & survived the pressure at the bottom of the ocean. 
well i know the asteroid is right but the pressure at the bottom of the sea not sure
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel