Akuma [Street Fighter] vs Raikage

Topic started by Nerx on Nov. 18, 2009. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

A battle of macho men

This BAMF
 This BAMF

Info
  • Both characters have access to all their moves
  • Battle set on top of an oil rig platform
  • Canon versions only
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: are you mad?, akuma can drag people to hell, that's the whole point of shun goku satsu, and he had kicked a meteor back into space
@cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: are you mad?, akuma can drag people to hell, that's the whole point of shun goku satsu, and he had kicked a meteor back into space "
D'oh... anything to make it fair?
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: are you mad?, akuma can drag people to hell, that's the whole point of shun goku satsu, and he had kicked a meteor back into space "
D'oh... anything to make it fair? "
save of cheating ? no
what about without shun goku satsu?
@Nerx said:
" what about without shun goku satsu? "
he still kicked a meteor
okay... damn made yet another mismatch
Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Not quite. Akuma needs to be in close range of his opponent to use Shun Goku Satsu and while a large man, the Raikage is quite agile so it would be tough for Akuma to land the attack. Plus, the Raikage's Lightning Release Armor enhances his attributes even further and nullifies the damage he receives from incoming attacks as he only got a minor injury from taking a blow from Sasuke's Chidori while using the armor. I'd say a match between Raikage and the Master of the Fist is gonna be a tight one.
@Dream: got a side in this one man?
Before I go further into this, cfatalis, show me proof that Akuma's kick a meteor. In Street Fighter canon, the best feat of Akuma's strength that I've seen is him chopping Ayer's Rock in half using his newly created Kongou Kokuretsuzan technique in one of the Street Fighter III games.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Dream said:
" Not quite. Akuma needs to be in close range of his opponent to use Shun Goku Satsu and while a large man, the Raikage is quite agile so it would be tough for Akuma to land the attack. Plus, the Raikage's Lightning Release Armor enhances his attributes even further and nullifies the damage he receives from incoming attacks as he only got a minor injury from taking a blow from Sasuke's Chidori while using the armor. I'd say a match between Raikage and the Master of the Fist is gonna be a tight one. "
Akuma was able to get from earth to space in seconds and dodged bullets.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Dream said:
" Before I go further into this, cfatalis, show me proof that Akuma's kick a meteor. In Street Fighter canon, the best feat of Akuma's strength that I've seen is him chopping Ayer's Rock in half using his newly created Kongou Kokuretsuzan technique in one of the Street Fighter III games. "
@Dream said:
" Before I go further into this, cfatalis, show me proof that Akuma's kick a meteor. In Street Fighter canon, the best feat of Akuma's strength that I've seen is him chopping Ayer's Rock in half using his newly created Kongou Kokuretsuzan technique in one of the Street Fighter III games. "
Akuma destroying a earth sized meteor with ease: 
That's an ending cinema from Capcom Fighting Jam, not Street Fighter. I thought the version of Akuma that we were discussing was Akuma in the Street Fighter canon.
@Dream: yep , canon only
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
If it was skill and techniques alone Akuma would win it easily, Akuma's hand to hand ability is superior and apart from the Shun Goku Satsu you've got other techniques that are more powerful than the Chidori like the Messatsu Gou Hadou and the Ashura Senkuu for teleporting. I also think that the Lightning Release Armour does nothing more than put Raikage on Akuma's level, without it Raikage wouldn't be able to stand-up to Akuma's attacks.

Then you've got the problem that if Akuma thinks Raikage is worthy he'll stop holding back and Shin Akuma will just power through the Lightning Release Armour as if it's not there.
Post by Martyrdom (86 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Shin akuma would solo a lot of Naruto characters.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Akuma chops Islands in Half.
He fights in a friggin volcano.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Tradog:
That doesn't look Earth sized.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Probably Akuma here. 
Raikage has some speed and decent protection with the raton armor, but I doubt it would be enough. 
Could change as Raikage gets more feats though. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Probably Akuma here. Raikage has some speed and decent protection with the raton armor, but I doubt it would be enough. Could change as Raikage gets more feats though.  "
Is there anyone on narutoverse suited to fight akuma?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel