Aku (Samurai Jack) vs HIM (Powerpuff Girls)

Topic started by deathmonger on Dec. 7, 2011. Last post by takashichea 10 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

VS

Round 1 (Both standard form)

Round 2 (Alternate Future Him vs Full Power Aku)

I know this is not anime but this fight seems so epic

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Aku because I'm under the impression that him doesn't have the ability to time travel.

Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@rein said:

Aku because I'm under the impression that him doesn't have the ability to time travel.

No HIM dose not have TT but he had enough TK to move the sun with 1 hand also full power HIM was able to take over the CN earth (which includes Dexter,KND,Billy and Mandy,Ed Edd and Eddy and maybe Johnny Bravo and Courage) HIM would have not fought anyone from Samurai Jack seeing that is a another alternate timeline.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hmm well this gets marks for originality :)

Looks aside, I would say HIM wins in scenario 2, but loses the first.

Post by CoolnTwisted2k20 (46 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Dudes Him is pretty much Satan. He's able to infiltrate the girls dreams and give them the worst nightmares of their entire lives. Hell on the girls birthday party he was able to possess them and Professor Utonium. Not a single person noticed a thing. I mean not one damn thing. Him stomps.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Him wins. He's simply too powerful. In fact, whenever he is in direct combat with the Powerpuff Girls, he is never truly injured and only seems to let them hit him etc. Him usually schemes and plots, never really fighting them head on. Let's not forget that Him was the one who gave the Rowdy Rough Boys more power. And Him effortlessly moved the Sun during an argument with the other villains. Aku has never done anything that impressive.

ND

Post by Bigheart711 (3,936 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Both rounds go tho Him. Either one of his forms are way too powerful for Aku to even handle.

Post by cosmicdude (399 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Post by SMXLR8 (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 16

can you lock this there is no anime or manga here

Post by takashichea (12,438 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Got it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel