Akeno Himejima vs Ginji Amano

Topic started by GeneralVan on March 24, 2014. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by GeneralVan (2,358 posts) See mini bio Level 11

vs.

Both sides bloodlusted.

No prep.

Ginji starts as the Raitei.

Who wins this?

Post by Zerogodlike (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Someones getting Erased with out any molecules remaining.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,751 posts) See mini bio Level 15

From my knowledge of Akeno, Raitei wins with low difficulty.

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

From my knowledge of Akeno, Raitei wins with low difficulty.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Ara ara your all wrong.

The onee sama aura akeno senpai puts out alone is enough for victory here.

@hitsusatsu11: Regular Ginji would probably succumb to that lol but the Raitei doesn't mess around.

@GeneralVan: LN Akeno is pretty strong. She mixes her elemental demon magic with fallen angel light attacks.

@hitsusatsu11: True. She is very powerful. But Ginji can absorb electricity and I think even light.

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,624 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@GeneralVan: But can he do that to fire?

Plus Akeno ie like Lightning+MFTL(Based on the fact that godspeed or MFTL is the norm. She enhances her speed with her lightning and Knight trait)

@SekiryuuteiDxD: Ginji also has space time manipulation. Plus at 100% he can break matter down to a subatomic level. I'm thinking Raitei wins this.

@GeneralVan: Just how fast can he do either of those things?

Fire is not matter so Akeno could blitz him with a Fire Dragon

I just looked at a wiki

This is a high difficulty any way match

The way i see Akeno winning is if he touches the forbidden nerve which is Issei, Akeno bloodlusted is all ready scary to Issei. Hitting that nerve you get super bloodlusted Akeno.

What's Ginji speed and destructive capability

Post by LHWKnight (2,806 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yup I go with Ginji here, getbackers are pretty op'd.

@SekiryuuteiDxD: Speed is hypersonic+, DC is multi-city block level+ but he can cause subatomic damage. Ginji does have great reactions though so he could either block or dodge her. His aura alone can send humans flying away.

@GeneralVan: You do realise what your saying

Anime version Akeno he defintely wins

Novel Version that's just stomp

Ginji trying to block Akeno is like Ukitake trying to be Kenpachi

Akeno does a superman blitz on this guy followed by a superman guard break if he can get his guard up.

@SekiryuuteiDxD: Is she really FTL? Because I keep hearing she is hypersonic and around the same range as Ginji.

@GeneralVan: Well even as far back as novel 4 out of 17 ise comments that he and vali are moving at the speed of light, whether thats tongue in cheek or not idk, im sure they further elaborate later on but I havent read that far ahead yet.

@hitsusatsu11: feats and calcs are better to go off of than character statements, otherwise we would have planet busting Aizen, FTL Raditz (English Dub), lightspeed Haku, omnipotent Itachi and Pain, invulnerable Obito, etc. Unless the character can prove his statements, for example, if a scientist made a machine that is perfect in measuring speed and another character claimed to be moving at Mach 5 and the machine confirms it. Otherwise they are just statements and no more. It could have just been shock that he was moving fast. Plus Akeno is way below Issei and Vali right? She shouldn't get the scaling.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,751 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GeneralVan said:

@hitsusatsu11: feats and calcs are better to go off of than character statements, otherwise we would have planet busting Aizen, FTL Raditz (English Dub), lightspeed Haku, omnipotent Itachi and Pain, invulnerable Obito, etc. Unless the character can prove his statements, for example, if a scientist made a machine that is perfect in measuring speed and another character claimed to be moving at Mach 5 and the machine confirms it. Otherwise they are just statements and no more. It could have just been shock that he was moving fast. Plus Akeno is way below Issei and Vali right? She shouldn't get the scaling.

This.

@SekiryuuteiDxD: How about some scans and proof to back up your claims?

@GeneralVan: Well eng dub Radditz means nothing because the dubbers have no authority to change canon. Statements, especially by the narrator, but also by others help provide useful info as long as its not contradicted directly by whats seen on screen/panel. Obviously in a LN we only have the text to go by.

Anyway in a week or so if someone has Ginji feats posted and when im done the series ill be able to say for sure who wins.

@GeneralVan: @hitsusatsu11: As hitsusatsu said the only thing in the novels are character statements since they lack actual pictures. It's kind of why LN have always been stronger than Manga and Anime

About her speed Anime wise she's probably hypersonic

LN she blitzed Siegfried who held off pre current power up Xenovia, Kiba,and Irina at once

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel