Akatsuki (without Orochimaru) Vs Kenshiro

Topic started by comicfanforever on Jan. 24, 2010. Last post by John_Martone 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (432 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Akatsuki (without Orochimaru) Vs Kenshiro  

kenshiro from the end of Fist of the North Star 2 (after the fight with Kaio).
Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Curbstomp in akatsuki's favor. he might be able to fight a few of them maybe even simultaneously but no way he could fight them all. Itachi takes him out, Kisame could, Kakuzu ehh maybe, Sasori would be immune to pressure points, Konan would lose, Hidan would lose unless he had time for his curse, Deidara, could win  but probably not, Pein would annihilate him And he could do nothing to Tobi. Zetsu, is weird and I don't know about him.
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Poor Kenshiro...
Post by AtomoPanda (26 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@taichokage said:
"Curbstomp in akatsuki's favor. he might be able to fight a few of them maybe even simultaneously but no way he could fight them all. Itachi takes him out, Kisame could, Kakuzu ehh maybe, Sasori would be immune to pressure points, Konan would lose, Hidan would lose unless he had time for his curse, Deidara, could win  but probably not, Pein would annihilate him And he could do nothing to Tobi. Zetsu, is weird and I don't know about him. "

Hidan would win just for the fact that hes imortal. He has all the time in the world to use the curse.  
Tobi/Madara cant be touched at all! He has all the abillitys Sharingan can offer, and other jutsus he has copied. 
Zetsu well... he goes into any solid object and goes anywhere. It would be hard to touch him, but idk enough about hes powers to make a disision
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Yeah, between tobi and itachi I think an overwhelming power-thing. Since their power is more subjective and less brute force, I could see this screwing with him moreso than the others.

@AtomoPanda:
Your avatar is... awesome.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel