Akatsuki vs US Military

Topic started by Magnathorax on June 9, 2010. Last post by Raseri 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
How is Nukes FORBIDDEN, Deidara uses Nukes all the time and he can end the Military with C4 or his Suicide C0
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@abysofpride: Because America isn't stupid to pollute everything with radiation. If they're that close it's better to give in to Akatsuki than to resort to Nukes and worsening the situation. Also because this is how the battle was called. The nukes are forbidden and Akatsuki has unlimited Chakra and stamina. Without the later addition they must use strong co-operation and quick wits but with infinite Chakra they're pretty much unstoppable.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
and here we have this gung ho person whose solution is to nuke people
Post by taichokage (12,899 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Madara could practically solo. even a nuke wouldn't work against him thus the US can't win. Like someone else said, Madara just warps to the presidents office and demands they surrender and they would. But besides him, Pain would be good. He's fought entire armies before and could do so again and nothing short of a nuke could really take him out at once either. His mass shinra tensei would wipe out most or all of any army sent against him even the airforce or especially the airforce.
Post by Railroader (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Marines, Army, Air Force, Navy vs Akatsuki. Marine Snipers take down Deidara with .50 cal from a mile an half away. Combination of air assaults on Pain's real body and platoon assaults on his other bodies. Konan is taken down with tanks armed with flamethrowers. Itachi....... sniper takes care of him. Navy Seals take care of Zetsu. Marine Scout Snipers, Army Rangers, Navy Seals, UVA predator drones tak down Orochimaru, Navy Seals take down Kisame. Kakuzu is beaten by Army and Marine infantry. Land Mines and tanks take out Hidan. Anit-tank and infantry take down Sasoir, and Tody/Madara probably the one guy who can't be beat

Post by taichokage (12,899 posts) See mini bio Level 20
But that being said, Akatsuki still wins because if Tobi no?
Post by ohgodwhy (1,526 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If Tobi could just warp to someone's office like that I doubt Tsunade would still be around. There's obviously some kind of limitation on where he can warp too, otherwise like I just said he could warp to where Naruto was and just kidnap him while he's sleeping.

Outside of Tobi's warping abilities there's no way Akatsuki can win this. Anyone heard of F22s? They can fire missiles at the Akatsuki from way up high where only Deidara could reach them. Let's say Deidara does start flying around, think of all the anti-air weapons the US have. He'd be shot down in a second. Tactical artillery strikes would do a lot of damage too and then you have all the tanks and infantry, I doubt even Itachi's Susanoo can withstand that much damage. Plus if any akatsuki member lets their guard down for a second, chances are they'll get shot by a sniper. Then tactical missile strikes which are far more powerful even Deidara's C0 etc etc.

Total active members of US military: 1,458,697.

Post by othus12 (6,610 posts) See mini bio Level 13

how exactly is the goverment able to beat someone that can be intangible and destroy mountains casually, morever all of them have lightning reaction. also most of them have mountain durability (how would they harm susanoo?) even 50 cal. wouldnt work. also if akatsuki plans this well madara could just teleport to the president and make him surrender

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@othus12:

morever all of them have lightning reaction

That not true, only Itachi (arguably)

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Destinyheroknight said:

@othus12:

morever all of them have lightning reaction

That not true, only Itachi (arguably)

was that a joke? i couldn't tell

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 10

how exactly is the goverment able to beat someone that can be intangible and destroy mountains casually, morever all of them have lightning reaction.

Ok first i don't even see why you think being intangible makes him unhurtable US will find out everyones weakness this is'nt a kids battle like naruto we can simply use tactics to win against this unstoppable force ... JUST LIKE YOU SEE USA DO AGAINST ALIENS.

Akatsuki is much more simpler to beat for the fact most all just human simple weak human if i just shoot some in the head with a sniper from far far away i can kill most of them. Tobi would need to be intangible for a very long time in order to live cause he can't attack anyone while being intangible. The moment he goes to attack he's been hit with so many bullets it's not funny. Itachi has the best endurance cause of his power but doesn't mean he won't die i think Killer B's big brother broke though sasuke which would show that it's possible to get him.

You guys are overrating the akatsuki we have tanks which will kill a good amount of them. I don't see this battle bring all that long. We have planes,jets (BEYOND ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS SPEED), i don't feel like naming the tools we have but in terms of fire power US beats them. Doesn't matter if you take some of us out we will find them and kill them. You are on our ground that we can use to our advantage. People answer this where are the akatsuki going how will they travel (By walking? ) This country looks as big as there world. Yea there powers are out of this world to us,but our would is just the same to them.

There means of communication is by some type of walky talky which are kind of useless when your in a build world you don't know about . Killing one of them means we can grab them up and learn there ways like the leaf did.

Over all Numbers and fire power beats your slow speed and weak powers

Post by othus12 (6,610 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i just realised, since pein has unlimited chakra he can extend chibaku tensei up to the size he wants, if he desires he can even level up the entire U.S.A and make it a giant ball of dirt. (considering rikudou made the moon with chibaku my idea is possible) XD all the missiles, nukes, troops, tanks etc near the chibaku would get absorbed by it due to its gravitational properties

akatsuki wins

Post by ohgodwhy (1,526 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Remember when edo Pein used Chibaku Tensei and it got taken down by Naruto, Itachi and B. Same thing would happen here, all the missiles that got sucked in would explode or they could just fire at the ball and it would get destroyed. As far as we know edo forms give the user near unlimited chakra and it didn't do Pein much good. Also as stated by Pein himself his technique was inferior to the Six Sages and as far as we know/has been shown he can't create anything as large as the moon.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

the usa would win.thousands of f22 raptors, commanches, AC 130s, artillery strikes from miles off in the ocean, sniper rounds, assault rifles, yea the usa overwhelms them

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Honestly I'd say the Akatsuki because of unlimited Chakra... With Outer Path, Pein can just revive his dead allies and comrades in the battle field. Then there's his Preta Path can just absorb tank shells, bombs, any explosives.... Then there's his human path who can soul rape and mind rape his opponents... And so on... Pein can possibly solo this by himself but I think he'll need some help while doing so. Sasori puppet army can come as a huge threat as the puppets can all work separately while he uses his iron sand as his defense... Now if the puppets attack head on Sasori is screwed however Sasori wouldn't be that stupid to attack head on considering he's a master trapper and good at tactics.... Then there's Itachi with unlimited Chakra.... Sheesh! He can put up his Susano'o without worrying about Chakra Loss and use Amateratsu in the process to overwhelm the U.S forces, and since there's unlimited Chakra he can keep his Susano'o force as long as he wants. And since Zetsu is in this fight we must include Tobi's army of Zetsu that can come as a huge threat as the Zetsu armies can clone themselves, shape shift, and merge with objects along with humans..... Deidara can attack at afar in the skies spamming his C4 along with C3 as much as he wants... And C3 is very dangerous to any US troops... Tobi can possibly just warp into the president's office and end him, his teleportation is not limited... He was shown warping into the Land of Iron Kage Session where all the Kage's were, inside Naruto's bedroom, and other places... The reason why he probably hasn't killed Tsunade or capture Naruto is because isn't powerful enough to do so... He did lost an arm to Danzo's body guards, that should say something. Oh yeah! We can't forget Hidan's immortality, he can lure troops and forces into traps! Also any Akatsuki member can take advantage of his immortality such as Deidara attaching a a clay bomb on him, Kakuzu spamming an elemental blast through him, or Konan attaching paper bombs, etc! Whatever the case Hidan can be a decoy or distraction until he gets mutilated by a shit load of firearms (I highly doubt a grenade, land mine, or tank shell will blow him apart). There's Kakuzu who can spam his elemental attacks from every directions and corner, he's very varsity and destructive in his attacks plus now since he has unlimited Chakra he can spam his largest attacks whenever he wants plus can replace a heart that's been destroyed with a dead soldier or anyone he finds that would be suiting. Don't forget Orochimaru who is practically immortal in this fight as he can spam his oral rebirth without worrying about chakra loss plus has his great offense and defense skills with his Snake Manda. I just don't see the U.S.A winning without nukes..... And if you really want to make this battle a stomp add in Kabuto... He'll resurrect all the dead U.S.A Presidents xD 
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

US ARMY because they will call the Justice League of America and they will destroy Akatsuki in less than a second... yeap USA WINS!!!! So bring it on Akatsuki!! JLA is waiting for you! lol...

Justice Legue of America
Justice Legue of America

Superman will kill them

Post by One_Piece_God (543 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

US ARMY because they will call the Justice League of America and they will destroy Akatsuki in less than a second... yeap USA WINS!!!! So bring it on Akatsuki!! JLA is waiting for you! lol...

Justice Legue of America
Justice Legue of America

This lol

@One_Piece_God said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Justice Legue of America
Justice Legue of America

This lol

lol a WW face...

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

C4, Genjutsu and water dome would stomp front-line foot solders but

air-force should win this

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel