Akatsuki vs US Military

Topic started by Magnathorax on June 9, 2010. Last post by Raseri 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@hitsusatsu11:
Xd nice pic
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
People really think the Akasuki win this? I think Deidara, Madara, and Zetsu would be the only real threats. Then Again Sasori did conquer a country.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jflash94: thanx, Rei with Sharingan.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Neutron bombs
and break every UN convention about chemical and biological weapons
 Humanity would win
Post by Magnathorax (167 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Kurohige said:
" People really think the Akasuki win this? I think Deidara, Madara, and Zetsu would be the only real threats. Then Again Sasori did conquer a country. "
Sasori didn't conquer a country
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Magnathorax: He din't? I thought Chiyo conquered a castle or something an Sasori said he did something like a country or sometthing my bad.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" Neutron bombs and break every UN convention about chemical and biological weapons  Humanity would win "
you do know that Neutron bomb actually counted as nuclear device right?

breaking UN convention on biological and chemical weapons wouldn't trouble SUPERHUMAN ninjas
Post by Magnathorax (167 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Kurohige said:
" @Magnathorax: He din't? I thought Chiyo conquered a castle or something an Sasori said he did something like a country or sometthing my bad. "
Sasori says he used the 100 puppets to conquer an entire country, and those same puppets were defeated by 2 shinobi probaly not even close to Jonin level  

Bullshit hyperbole/lie on Sasori's part 

He never did it on panel anyways
@Magnathorax:
he said it one also  

1 chiyo is way higher then jonin lvl XD 
2 sakura  is also tsunades replacement basicly so technicly she is jonins lvl 
3 how is this unbelievable have u seen what madara and itachi did to there village?  

Thats two ninjas plus i think the 7 legendery puppettsor more forgot actual numbers (u cant say bS after watching dbz)
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The fight is going to end like WWII, We bomb Horishima there... And if that doesn't work then Nagaski. Madara will be the only one alive but will be bored and will run off to go too the moooooon!!!! LOl JK U.S.A is gonna just drop a atomic bomb above the Akatsuki Base. And no one isn't going to survive except madara. The bomb is bigger than Deidara's suicide technique. Also Nukes count because the akatsuki has deidara who uses nukes. The military jet forces will fly path with two atominc bombs and blow up the entire place.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21
US Military wins in canada. Wait that not right    
@abysofpride:
actually i think everyone will survive remember that sharingan can warp things somewhere else it takes quite a bit of energy but it still works
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Jflash94: Also Nukes are forbidden in this fight + all members have UNLIMITED chakra. Itachi can keep it up infinitely and that giant can pretty much tank anything below a real Nuke. Pein is the same as with infinite Chakra he can spam Chinra Tensei city-busting ability about every 5 seconds. Seriously, unlimited chakra and stamina makes those guys utterly a game breaker on a new level.
@willyvereb: FORMATION A

Susanoo with pein inside spamming chibaku tensei
 @cfatalis: FORMATION B
Pein with Madara's teleports visits every single mayor city in the US....you can guess for what.
@willyvereb:
Xd i know but then all the superheros would come and beat there butt
@willyvereb: actually they just need to visit one nuclear base, and mash all the buttons there
@cfatalis:  I think they only need Sasori for that job.:)
If not by puppet control then the great old brainwash technique.:)
@willyvereb: and sasori presented his latest creation.....

Obama puppet, now with voice function
"YES WE CAN"
@cfatalis:
XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel