akatsuki vs superman

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on Nov. 18, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

who would win?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Superman definitely. Superman is way too fast and too physically powerful for any Akatsuki member to handle. There is really nothing stopping Superman from simply blitzing every single one of his opponents before they can even realize they are in a battle. And I highly doubt that any of the Akatsuki will be capable of surviving the full scope of his Heat Vision which has been stated to be immeasurable and hotter than the Sun. The Man of Steel has countless ways to pick up a victory. He can simply hammer on the Earth with all of his might, effectively shattering the planet. No Akatsuki member has the durability necessary to survive that kind of collateral damage. And its not like he'll need to do so. A simple speed blitz will do.  

ND
@Newdeath said:
"Superman definitely. Superman is way too fast and too physically powerful for any Akatsuki member to handle. There is really nothing stopping Superman from simply blitzing every single one of his opponents before they can even realize they are in a battle. And I highly doubt that any of the Akatsuki will be capable of surviving the full scope of his Heat Vision which has been stated to be immeasurable and hotter than the Sun. The Man of Steel has countless ways to pick up a victory. He can simply hammer on the Earth with all of his might, effectively shattering the planet. No Akatsuki member has the durability necessary to survive that kind of collateral damage. And its not like he'll need to do so. A simple speed blitz will do.   ND "

but what about madara? he contrals time and space!
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15
madara could never reach supes lvl
@haseo_yashimora: So what? His physical and mental reaction time aren't fast enough. Superman can speed blitz him before he can even think. Do you know how fast Superman is? 

ND
@Newdeath said:
"@haseo_yashimora: So what? His physical and mental reaction time aren't fast enough. Superman can speed blitz him before he can even think. Do you know how fast Superman is?  ND "

ive only seen the live action movie and the cartoon movies!
@haseo_yashimora: Are you kidding me? Damn. He is way too fast. Superman is capable of moving in the excess of the speed of light (he can move faster than the speed of light). He is physically strong enough to shatter entire planets with the force of his blows. His Heat Vision is hotter than the Sun. And he can tank anything the Akatsuki can physically do, he has easily withstood particle beams powered by the core of three planets and has withstood a supernova at blank point range.  

ND
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Superman would destroy them.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

ive only seen the live action movie and the cartoon movies!  

read the comic , akatsuki is going to beg for mercy even with her skills. even if she uses her skills , superman will get through those abilities and finally speedblitz ,lobotomize ,thunderclap and destroy her.
Post by taichokage (12,879 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Whats the point of this? Everyone gets annihilated in under a second except Madara. Believe it or not I could see current Madara potentially pulling a win off a modern Superman (not a stronger version) but he doesn't have many feats. Anyway, Superman stomps everyone but Madara but possibly him too.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If supes looks into Itachi's eyes, he loses. Period. 
@hitsusatsu11: Does he have to? He's fast enough to blitz everyone (with the possible exception of Madara) before they can even think.  

ND
Post by K_B (92 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I see genjutsu being the only kind of "threat' for Superman here.  If he gets caught in it he could be in trouble, but if he utilizes his speed then this shouldn't be an issue.

That aside though, does Superman have any feats to suggest that he has the means to break out of a genjutsu?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Newdeath: No he doesn't have to. 
@k_b: Honestly I don't think Superman could break out of a genjutsu especially one from Itachi. 

ND
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage:
I really want you to explain to me how you think Madara could win this fight.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Newdeath said:
" @haseo_yashimora: Are you kidding me? Damn. He is way too fast. Superman is capable of moving in the excess of the speed of light (he can move faster than the speed of light). He is physically strong enough to shatter entire planets with the force of his blows. His Heat Vision is hotter than the Sun. And he can tank anything the Akatsuki can physically do, he has easily withstood particle beams powered by the core of three planets and has withstood a supernova at blank point range.   ND "
i actually lol'ed here
@taichokage said:
"Whats the point of this? Everyone gets annihilated in under a second except Madara. Believe it or not I could see current Madara potentially pulling a win off a modern Superman (not a stronger version) but he doesn't have many feats. Anyway, Superman stomps everyone but Madara but possibly him too."

he destroys madara, finds a way to go to an alternate naruto universe, and spanks him again for even thinking he could win. 
this is a spite 

@FoolyCooly: Really? Ha :P 

ND
Post by Dream (7,410 posts) See mini bio Level 20
In the world of Naruto, Superman would be an overpowered protagonist who could end the whole series by effortlessly dispatching of Akatsuki. Way too much strength, speed, durability and destructive potential for Madara's crew to handle.
Post by Metatora (11 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Superman wins. 

None of the Akatsuki have the power needed  to take the man of steel down. All Kent needs to do is land one hit on each of them and it's over. And considering he can keep up with the Flash, I can't see any of them (save for Manadra) lasting more than a second or two.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel