Akatsuki Vs Stern Ritter

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 15, 2013. Last post by ChromeDisaster 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Akatsuki Vs Stern Ritter

Rules

Scenario 1: No Pain

Scenario 2: Pain allowed

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,280 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Really leaning towards the Stern Ritter

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

Really leaning towards the Stern Ritter

This. More members and some top tier fighters as well. If Haschwald can just destroy Ichigo's Bankai like it's nothing, I dont see the Akatsuki lasting very long. Plus, some of the lower members of the Stern Ritter managed to beat some Captains and Vice Captains.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

The Ghost Nazis are hax as S**t. Going with them.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: @ChromeDisaster: @The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: What about the Pain factor

Post by taichokage (12,905 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Agreed, the Stern Ritter, especially since these guys have the holy Form AND some of them have bankai as well, on top of the fact that some of the Stern Rotter have not even been seen in action. I'm leaning heavily towards the Stern Ritter.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Ikki_Minami_: Your video doesn't exist... and it never did...

Press play

The one that fought Byakuya is certainly going to give the Akatsuki some hell

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: And I was just about to elaborate on that same fact.

If As Nodt manages to hit any member of the Akatsuki with his thorns, then it's game over. His thorns have the ability to instill a deep seated fear of him inside whoever was struck by his thorns, causing them to lose control of the situation and all rational thought. And that's just one member of the Stern Ritter.

Driscoll Berci has the ability to increase his power the more he kills. Hell, they guy can get stronger just by killing gnats and flies and still power-up by the same degree as if he killed a human. Plus being a quincy, he has considerable speed, and is also strong enough to overpower and nearly kill Hisagi until Yamma stepped in.

And Jerome Guizbatt can utilize sound waves produced from a roar, almost similar to Zebura. Although he was dispatched by Kenpachi easily, we should be able to know that none of the Akatsuki have the durability to equal to Kenpachi's.

The three above aren't even the Mid Tier Stern Ritter either. And as taichokage said, we still dont even know how strong the other Stern Ritter are.

So with that siad, Pein isn't even really that much to worry about. Haschwald can dispose of him.

@ChromeDisaster: Don't forget their Blut and the fact that some of them have stolen bankai :)

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: I totally forgot lol. But that makes it even worse for them. Driscoll has his natural abilities plus Chojiro's Bankai and As Nodt has Byakuya's. Things are definitely in massive favor of the Nazi Archers.

Post by taichokage (12,905 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not to mention Royd Lloyd, who could fight nearly on par with Bankai Yamamoto and easily dispatched of Kenpachi. And there is a yet unknown Quincy who seems to have mind control abilities.
Post by phantomrant (1,328 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Vast majority of Sternritters lack feats. Notable fighters are the Llyod brothers, Haschwald (who only has one feat), As Nodt, and OMQ. I'm also assuming that they don't have the Bankais they stolen from their respective captains.

The only thing that the Sternritters have on Akatsuki are speed + durability. Without Pain, they lsoe by a hair's breadth. With him, they rage on Sternritters.

Post by nishi99 (1,641 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Ikki_Minami_: Does Obito have his six paths too???

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I am also leaning with Stren Ritter. Also that one guy with a gun gave Kyoraku a hell of a fight and poked one of his eye off, something Stark couldn't do.

@nishi99: He shouldn't because this he was using the Tobi persona while in the ranks of the Akatsuki, so only Tobi's abilities should stand here

Post by 5th (1,233 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Seeing this is the original Akatsuki members I might have to side with the Nazi Archers. However,

I will give brief reasons to why the Akatsuki might win in this battle (Despite the lack of durability + Speed)

We have Pein with his Six Paths fighting in the same area where he fought Sage mode Naruto, this would mean that Nagato would be in the mountains somewhere playing stationary. Going off by that fact, that would mean Pein would have the ability to resurrect himself and everyone else that dies during the battle (without worrying about leaving himself open)

Also, we're forgetting Nagato's ability to manipulate gravity via Shinra Tensei, Bashino Tensei, and Chibaku Tensei, which also plays a huge factor in this fight since Pein could manipulate the environment with any of these attacks. Along with rejecting whatever comes within his vicinity. But the only problem with this is the five second interval from whenever he uses the attacks, I think Chibaku Tensei though would be a huge problem.

Tobi is a problem too, his ability to become intangible makes him nigh-invincible, and if he touches any of them it's probably over (BFR). He also has the ability to distort the sizes of his kunais, fire jutsus, etc via his Teleportation Jutsu. (That might be a problem too.)

Last we have Orochimaru, he might be be a big factor and problem in this fight too considering his vast knowledge over many Forbidden Jutsus, Summonings, and even his crazy regeneration.

Then we have Itachi, single swing from Susano'o and its over. (But considering the circumstances, this is an unhealthy Itachi so he might not have a chance to even use Susano'o from the start). He also has Amaterasu to join but as I stated, this is an unhealthy Itachi so he might only have one chance to use either of the jutsus once.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Stern Ritter.
Post by nishi99 (1,641 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ChromeDisaster: Then they will most likely lose they need all the help they can get in this fight.

@nishi99: Exactly. For now, we can say that the Stern Ritter win with some difficulty. But that's only until we see the abilities of the other members

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel