Akatsuki vs Pokeverse (Read the OP)

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Dec. 17, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 12 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Alexman113 said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
"@Alexman113: yes i think so to.  there was a pokemon that had the power of the moon but i dont know what that means  there is a pokemon that can grant any wise but that seems like cheating "
I wanna say Lugia, since Ho-oh is the sun, but I feel like that's wrong. 

@cfatalis said:

" @ssjsuperman: cheating my ass, jirachi is basically the better version of dragon ball "

This is correct. Jirachi is EASILY one of the most OP pokemon. As long as ANY other pokemon in this fight wants Akatsuki to lose, Jirachi can reality warp to make it happen. No questions asked. "
if there's any i forgot which pokemon had the power of the moon, weren't ho-oh rainbow instead?
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@cfatalis: 

Cressalia- has the power of the moon     

@ssjsuperman: if that's the one you mean, power of the moon makes you able to get nice dreams
@cfatalis:
he not much in a battle but here is what they say about him.  

Cresselia has the power to dispel the nightmares, including ones induced by Darkrai, and in return induce pleasant dreams. She can also heal psychological scars if the sufferer looks at her. Some fans say Cresselia is the "Sandman" of the Pokémon world.    

@ssjsuperman: well that's pretty much what i say right?, she is rather the useless in combat pokemon
@cfatalis:
well i guss after the battle some of the pokenon have nightmares he could help them
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,238 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Alexman113 said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
"@ssjsuperman said:
"Regigigas- carried the continents on his back and formed them Rayquaza- controls the weather Dialga- can stop or speed up time Palkia- controls space and dimensions Mewtwo- can cause amnesia and is powerful telepath Giratina- creator of the parralel dimensions and can put people in there for eternity Groudon- controls the land Kyogre- controls the ocean Lugia- overseer of the worldHo-Oh- duty to protect pokemon Latias- invisibility, undetectablility, and can transform into anything Latios- same as Latias Darkrai- can cause anyone to fall asleep and inflict nightmares that appear in real life Manaphy- prince of the sea Heatran- controls volcanos and lava Uxie- being of intelligance... could easily take that away from everyone Azelf- being of will power... could easily take that away from everyoneMesprit- being of emotion... could easily take that away from everyone      "
Alexman stated the same things, and I formed arguments against all of them. Go back and check my previous points. Manaphy is a joke and isn't even worthy of mention. A kunai to the head would kill him. "
Lol. Yeah. Manaphy does suck. Notice I did not bring him up in my last post.

@ssjsuperman said:

"Regigigas- carried the continents on his back and formed them Rayquaza- controls the weather Dialga- can stop or speed up time Palkia- controls space and dimensions Mewtwo- can cause amnesia and is powerful telepath Giratina- creator of the parralel dimensions and can put people in there for eternity Groudon- controls the land Kyogre- controls the ocean Lugia- overseer of the worldHo-Oh- duty to protect pokemon Latias- invisibility, undetectablility, and can transform into anything Latios- same as Latias Darkrai- can cause anyone to fall asleep and inflict nightmares that appear in real life Manaphy- prince of the sea Heatran- controls volcanos and lava Uxie- being of intelligance... could easily take that away from everyone Azelf- being of will power... could easily take that away from everyoneMesprit- being of emotion... could easily take that away from everyone      "

This is pretty accurate. Honestly, I dont see Akatsuki keeping up with some less than legendary pokemon. I mean, Machamp can throw a thousand punches in a second. That is far and beyond anything shown in Naruto. The problem here is that the top tier pokemon are way too over the top. Some of them, I feel, could solo. Even if that wasn't the case, this scenario is all of them fighting together, which is way too overwhelming.  "
A thousand punches in a second? Ah, but that was never shown was it? That level of speed would be far beyond anything shown by any other pokemon. I believe that this was only a description of Machamp, which cannot be used as a credible source (the pokemon card).
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@GIRUGAMESH: If by Card game you mean gameboy game, then you are right. Also, why would the descriptions not be credible? Considering that the gameboy games are competitive RPGs, there are obvious limitations that can be shown. Not to mention the graphics style that is used during combat.

Source: 
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/068.shtml
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Alexman113 said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
"@ssjsuperman said:
Alexman stated the same things, and I formed arguments against all of them. Go back and check my previous points. Manaphy is a joke and isn't even worthy of mention. A kunai to the head would kill him. "
Lol. Yeah. Manaphy does suck. Notice I did not bring him up in my last post.

@ssjsuperman said:

This is pretty accurate. Honestly, I dont see Akatsuki keeping up with some less than legendary pokemon. I mean, Machamp can throw a thousand punches in a second. That is far and beyond anything shown in Naruto. The problem here is that the top tier pokemon are way too over the top. Some of them, I feel, could solo. Even if that wasn't the case, this scenario is all of them fighting together, which is way too overwhelming.  "
A thousand punches in a second? Ah, but that was never shown was it? That level of speed would be far beyond anything shown by any other pokemon. I believe that this was only a description of Machamp, which cannot be used as a credible source (the pokemon card). "
Wow you're still on? I hardly see you on, anyway pokedex all the way. Look there pokemon are ridiculous.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
So many techniques to be tested on the Akatsuki
@Alexman113 said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: If by Card game you mean gameboy game, then you are right. Also, why would the descriptions not be credible? Considering that the gameboy games are competitive RPGs, there are obvious limitations that can be shown. Not to mention the graphics style that is used during combat.

Source: 
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/068.shtml "
i think he meant the tcg
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
why cant madara just pack in some energy before the fight and warp them out of existance the second it starts?
but anyways, pokemon (as gay as they are) have tons of abilities that out rank akatsuki.
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" why cant madara just pack in some energy before the fight and warp them out of existance the second it starts? but anyways, pokemon (as gay as they are) have tons of abilities that out rank akatsuki. "
where has madara shown to be able to do this? why he haven't do this
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@cfatalis: I know what he meant. I was trying to show that my info did not come from the TCG, but rather from the gameboy games. Fire Red to be specific.
@Alexman113: it's on that toy pokedex too if i remembered right
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel