akatsuki vs noah

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 19, 2009. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

akatsuki 

vs  

the noah clan 

i couldnt get a full pic but there are 12 to 13 in the noah clan
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I really want to say the Noah, but I dont know that any of them could stand up to Pain or Madara. outside of them, Noah for sure. 
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
People really underestimate Itachi these days :S

I don't know the Noah Clan, can I get some background info please? The AV page on them is blank.
Post by Dream (7,642 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@FLStyle: Here's a link where you can get Noah clan info.

The Noah clan seem to be more uber in power than Akatsuki with Road Kamelot's reality warping and Tyki Mikk's "Tease" abilities. Tyki could tear out all of the piercings from Pein's six bodies so they can't be controlled and since Madara likes warping to different dimensions to evade attacks, I reckon Kamelot's dimension warping abilities would allow her to keep up with him and get inside Madara's mind to mess him up quite badly. Skin Borac's powers would be a nightmare for Deidara to deal with since they're lightning based. Lulu Bell could use her shape shifting abilities to impersonate Akatsuki members giving them a false sense of security before being suffocated in her giant water form. Jasdevi could think of enough nasty instruments to muster up in order to kill Akatsuki members in enough grisly ways. This wouldn't be the easiest battle for Akatsuki to deal with, just like the matchup I had arranged for them against Organization XIII.

nicely said i like the noah how ever considering the team their going against noah might lose pain stays hidden during fights and the puppet master might turn the battle around
@FLCL1: If Nagato doesn't have his six bodies as Pain, then he wouldn't have any further influence on the battlefield since he's nice and comfy elsewhere. I would agree that Sasori could be a pain to deal with since he has enough puppets at his control and could transfer his heart to any one of them if the puppet body he occupied was about to be attacked. But he still has a mind that could be broken by Road's illusions and this could break his concentration enough where he gets attacked by one of the other Noahs or Road could just hold all the puppets in place with her telekinetic powers.
@Dream said:

" @FLCL1: If Nagato doesn't have his six bodies as Pain, then he wouldn't have any further influence on the battlefield since he's nice and comfy elsewhere. I would agree that Sasori could be a pain to deal with since he has enough puppets at his control and could transfer his heart to any one of them if the puppet body he occupied was about to be attacked. But he still has a mind that could be broken by Road's illusions and this could break his concentration enough where he gets attacked by one of the other Noahs or Road could just hold all the puppets in place with her telekinetic powers. "

Sasori got rid of his emotions
@FLCL1: He boasts that he got rid of them. But he still shown impatience when waiting for Deidara at the Sand Village when they were sent to capture Gaara and had the desire of wanting to be hugged by his parents. With Road's power to manipulate minds, exposing him to the loss of his parents enough times should be able to break the so-called emotionless Sasori.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Noah are insane, not to mention regen
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
tyki mikk ftw
@cfatalis: Or the dude with the butterfly golems
@Nerx: that's tyki mikk
@cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: that's tyki mikk "
Why does he look so damn good compared to the other Noah's?
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: that's tyki mikk "
Why does he look so damn good compared to the other Noah's? "
since he is the last boss of noah ark, road doesn't look half bad either
@cfatalis: Road is a good loli type
@Nerx: ehh not my type
@cfatalis: Too spicy fer ya?
@Nerx: errr no not really, no vibe
ohkay
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel