Akatsuki Vs Fantastic Four

Topic started by BladeWade on Jan. 31, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@WhiteLion: Well whenever you feel like it, tell me how you think a ninja is going to manipulate this "life force" right off the bat with accuracy outside of a chakra network even though they've never done such before. I'm not saying that these characters don't have some form of energy. But I'm saying it won't be easy manipulating it through a foreign kind of body and foreign network, that's if there even is one.

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@UltimateHero0406: As I said bro, I don't really feel like going through that. Doing some research (not a lot) It says there are may different types of chakra. Many are disturbed through various parts of body for life force energy, As there are many different types. Colors and some more stuff. Me myself I don't really feel like looking through every single one, bud. But here are a few links I've found that may help with that.

http://www.chioshealing.com/HealingLevel1/ChakraSystem/chakrasystem.htm

http://www.yogajournal.com/basics/898

http://www.rickrichards.com/Chakras.htm

There are alot more I found though google, but I'm not really wanting to go through all of them. So it's seems like all living things posses chakra, and a chakra network, however it would be very hard to say that the FF have the very same chakra network as the Naruto Verse, but they'd still have one to some degree bro.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,533 posts) See mini bio Level 10

wtf is this shit.

The storm family can solo.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24845/1071592-iwdoom3go6_super.jpg

Jonny hits that super nova and she proects her team.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3853/840871-invisiblewoman7_super.jpg

She's even broken through Galactic's Armor.

I have loads more,but it's like 3am so I'll just leave this at that.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

You, know what. i can dig most of that. I'm not really worried about Jonny. More so his sister. That chick is very damn versatile.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,680 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@WhiteLion said:

@CerusSerenade:

First off what what the fuck you say. I didn't call you any names or call you a dumb ass. But if you want to go there we can definitely go there. Now to address your dumb ass statement. Look who the fuck is in the picture. The dude who told them about the ultimate nullifier , and this is a fucking Galatcus who hasn't eaten in days and more. You also make it seem as if they went out in a full on battle and they didn't. They had help from who? Utah, and SS. Seems you liked to leave that shit out. So, they had prep time, and outside help huh? So don't fucking talk down to me or anyone else, because you don't like. My statement about a whole team of four beating a team of over 8 damn people while three of them are able to review the team, three are immortal, and they even have illusions that put them in the same damn scenario over and over. So fucking check yourself because you're still getting no where. You can call me moronic or whater if you like, but still won't change the fact that you just hid statements, and shit that are clearly in the damn comic. Nice try, now keep that shit coming sweetness, and I'll keep on making you eat that shit.

Well you're retarded. You're acting like Galactus is suddenly only a city buster if he's weakened. Well guess what jackass, he's actually still capable of planet busting and much more. Akatsuki gets stomped by people who kept up with Galactus and don't get the chance to set up illusions due to speedblitz.

"My statement about a whole team of four beating a team of over 8 damn people while three of them are able to review the team, three are immortal, and they even have illusions that put them in the same damn scenario over and over."

So what you're saying is a team of four people can never beat the full team of Akatsuki... again. This is why I said Battler solos, your statement is so inconceivably retarded that it deserved to be called out.

Keep trying to undermine that stalemating Galactus means more than when the most Akatsuki did was what, destroy a small city?

Herp derp city buster>planet buster herp derp.

Fantastic Four takes this. I'm done with arguing with retards who are ignoring the comic scans. No ammount of wanking will change that, good bye.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
So saying that genjutsu users will automatically bring the win is like putting a Playstaion game into an Xbox and expecting it to work just because it has a disc slot.

i agree.

@WhiteLion: Like I said, I never meant to imply that there's no chance that the FF don't have A chakra network of some kind. But I can almost guarantee that it won't be exactly like the ones in the Narutoverse like you said. This will make using genjutsu more complicated then it would be meaning that at best it would take time to figure out how to manipulate it to the same degree. Time which the Akatsuki do not have in this encounter.

@CerusSerenade:

The fuck is your problem dude? You don't like when I point out shit you don't mention? Like Utah, SS, or the Ultimate Nulifier? You failed to mention why they stalled, how they did it and that he was weakend. I'm getting tired of you, because you aren't clear with what you're trying to say, and you get mad when I point it out. The reason why It's a whole team, because it's not just them. That's what you're not getting. They have two immortals, and people were saying Jonny Solos because of his super Nova, that's what I was getting at. Yet you're the one calling out names, and being a dick, because you aren't clear with what you posted in your scans to begin with. Not my fault, if I point out what you didn't. You say you're done, yet you keep coming back bitching and being rude, because you can't handle an argument. You should probably go, but you'll probally be back again, and say some other shit. Now, back to argument. I never said it wasn't impressive, but you're acting like they did it with no help, no prep or anything just THEM. When it wasn't. You say I'm ignorhing the scans and the proof is right there. He had the nulllifer to make Galactus back down, Had help from SS, and Utah (Not physically). And there you try to say they kept up with Galactus, and stalled him as if dude was actually attempting to battle them at the speed of light. Come on dude. Batman has tagged superman, John Stewart has too, but they aren't as fast as him. Hulk has tagged Thor, but Thor is faster than him. Don't get upset about stuff that is very clear. If it isn't clear do research on it.

The reason why I've said the FF couldn't beat them is because. Even if Jonny hit most of them with the Supernova. They can all be revived by three of the members on this team. They have to beat four people who are practically immortal, and the rest can keep bring them back, and most people are banking on Jonny's Supernova to end it all. And even if it hit the whole team, two of them are still alive, and bring the rest of them back to life. Then what? The only real threat is Sue. The Akatsuki has Summons, 7 of the Bijuu, the Gidou Statue, and Manda 2. They have no real way to permanently put down the whole team. That's why I've said Akatsuki as a whole team. They have soul rips, poisons, able to alter reality, send people to other dimensions, You're saying they get speedblitzed because they kept up with or stalemated Galactus, when it truly didn't go down like an all out battle of light speed, and more. Now, if you come back fine, whatever, but if you do don't bother replying to me, because all you're doing or have been is calling me names, talking shit to other people.

@UltimateHero0406:

Bud, Genjutsu is created when a ninja extends their chakra flow through the cerebral nervous system of their opponent to control their minds chakra, thereby affecting their five senses. They wouldn't need to have an exact chakra system similar to naruto universe. They would only need to have chakra and a cerbal nervous system. Just chakra in the brain, so them having a differnt chakra system wouldn't matter because they aren't targeting the whole network. Only the chakra in the brain area and their cerebral nervous system. Because genjutsu affects activity throughout the prosencephalon structure of the brain, humans, dogs and other species of mammal are therefore all affected by genjutsu; however, the kikaichū, like all insects, lack such a structure to their brains, and so do not even notice it: as Shino Aburame put it, insects are ruled almost solely by five powerful senses alone, which makes them immune to genjutsu and gives the Aburame clan an ability to detect it when nobody else can. The only sources I can give you atm, are Naruto Wiki (yes I know) Leaf Ninja, and possibly some of the manga. So having a different system wouldn't matter, as long as they have chakra, and a brain.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UltimateHero0406 said:

So saying that genjutsu users will automatically bring the win is like putting a Playstaion game into an Xbox and expecting it to work just because it has a disc slot.

Very interesting yet fitting logic you used here buddy.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Very interesting yet fitting logic you used here buddy.

I like the metaphor.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield: Same here.

@WhiteLion:

1. Congrats on being the first person to give me a solid argument on this instead of just talking in circles and being adamant.

2. I still have a couple of big questions before I can go ahead and say that genjutsu is the way to go here. Such as the huge difference in the definition of chakra in the narutoverse and elsewhere. In the Narutoverse, chakra is part ethereal soul energy but it is also partially physical. I may be mistaken, but I read that this portion of the chakra is excreted from a gland in the ninja's body and later mixes with the spiritual energy while I imagine the Marvelers would have 100% spiritual energy. And then there's the fact that there is a huge difference in the very nature of these chakras such as there very interaction with the physical world. I don't mean to be skeptical but I just find it hard to believe that someone could just pick up and control this different form of life energy as if it was exactly the same. Like I said before, my argument is not that this can't be done but how easy it would be to get the hang of this process.

@UltimateHero0406:

Thanks, I appreciate it. Not trying to make enemies, just debate.

As for you question I'll try my best to answer it, but I may be getting it wrong with what you're asking. Chakra, Ki, Chi ect, Spiritual Energy is pretty much the same thing, just different names for different cultures, now it self would be hard to prove exactly what it is, but if we go by your theory, and the people from Marvel would be 100% spiritual energy, then Genjutsu would work on them. The Yin Release (陰遁, Inton; Viz "Dark Style" or "Shadow Style") techniques, based on the spiritual energy that governs the imagination, can be used to create form out of nothingness. This was stated in the manga. I can get the scan from the Second Mizukage. stating this. Here is the yang release side, that you are, or were talking about in physical form? The Yang Release (陽遁, Yōton; Viz "Light Style") techniques, based on the physical energy that governs vitality, can be used to breathe life into form. So, it really wouldn't be that foreign as long as it's chakra, or spiritual energy, which genjutsu employs and manipulates. As we aren't the authors I can only use what evidence I have to try to help support the theory. If, I didn't answer it I can try again.

If you want the manga link give me a second and I can go find it.

@WhiteLion: Ah, ok. So we can say that the life energy of the Marvelers is similar to chakra in that it has these Yin and Yang properties and that is the connection that will allow genjutsu. I suppose I don't have much more to argue on this subject. But to be sure, I think I should do a bit of research on Iron Fist. Looking at his chi should be a good indicator of how similar this life energy is to chakra.

@MarioRedfield: @SpeedForceSpider: Thanks guys!

@UltimateHero0406:

Here, if any of that helps.

https://www.google.com/search?q=chakra%2C+ki%2C+chi%2C+energy&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Edit: This as well

http://www.comicvine.com/iron-fist/29-1492/

Post by katmic (421 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406: ' And last time I checked, people in the Marvelverse don't have about 361 chakra points terminating throughout their body in the exact shape that those in the Narutoverse possess' sorry but this statement is an assumption. what you call the naruto chakra system is the very same system that every culture that uses the idea of chakra or ki uses. Kishimoto didn't make chakra and the chakra system up. It already existed. So if we are speaking about a fictional universe like that of the FF, then chakra exists.

@katmic: It's not the same. Is some versions, the chakra system is a vertical alignment of chkra pools through out the body. About 7 to be exact. And in some versions, this is purely in the soul spread thoughout the body as in no solid system. While Kishimoto's chakra network is physical as in an actual part of the body and terminates in 361 physical point throughout the body. This is how Juuken works as well as the Hidden Lotus technique. Big difference.

@UltimateHero0406:

Did the links I posted help?

@WhiteLion: A bit. I couldn't find an exact composition of Iron Fist's chi or energy network though.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel