Akatsuki Vs Fantastic Four

Topic started by BladeWade on Jan. 31, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,464 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@katmic said:

How does any of the fantastic four keep up with any akatsuki member? Speed wise they are beaten, in mos cases, instatntly. I doubt Sue could create her shields before Itachi took her down, or Deidara snuck in a bomb. Even if you consider all of the F4's abilities, Gengutsu ends it all instantly.

Naruto wanker detected, establishing humilating defeat.

Human torch ignites the atmosphere, how does any of the Akatsuki members survive having their lungs and body burned like rice paper? Izanami, Izanagi, and Susanoo have not been shown to stop planetary life wiping attacks, let alone the force of a miniature supernova which Johnny is capable of.

As for speed, Johnny can move at around mach 32, escape velocity. Calculation for Akatsuki please or they get blitzed AND burned.

Fantastic four takes this.

Post by katmic (306 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerusSerenade: First of all, the first time i heard human torch mentioned that supernova stuff was in the first movie. I was impressed, looked it up and realised that it merely a claim he has made, he has never done it and cannot do it (minus the whole galactus thing). Simple facts, as shinobu akatsuki will react faster than the FF. Even if human torch could do any of those things, he won't get the chance to. He is fast as you say, in the air. HE won't even have a moment to take off before he is caught in a genjustu or killed with a simple kunai to the throat. It doesn't matter how much more powerful the FF are (doubt it), they won't have a chance to do a thing. I seriously fail to see how the FF can win this, even with limited knowledge of the FF, i know they aren't that fast.

@katmic said:

@CerusSerenade: First of all, the first time i heard human torch mentioned that supernova stuff was in the first movie. I was impressed, looked it up and realised that it merely a claim he has made, he has never done it and cannot do it (minus the whole galactus thing). Simple facts, as shinobu akatsuki will react faster than the FF. Even if human torch could do any of those things, he won't get the chance to. He is fast as you say, in the air. HE won't even have a moment to take off before he is caught in a genjustu or killed with a simple kunai to the throat. It doesn't matter how much more powerful the FF are (doubt it), they won't have a chance to do a thing. I seriously fail to see how the FF can win this, even with limited knowledge of the FF, i know they aren't that fast.

No, it wasn't a statement he made, it was a caculation made by Sue while she was monitoring Johnny.

You really aren't allowed to say "minus the whole galactus thing" because he gets those feats, meaning that Akatsuki has nothing on him.

Johnny is hypersonic, he's not getting caught by a thrown piece of metal, and I would be impressed if anyone from Akatsuki would still have their eyes if they tried to look at a bloodlusted Johnny.

Also, just being a "ninja" doesn't constitute hypersonic speeds or reactions. I can see that you're new here, you'll learn in time.

The point stands, Akatsuki get murdered by an ignited atmosphere.

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@CerusSerenade:

i think you're thinking aobut Nova, and even when he was working for Galactus, He didn't do anything. Big whoop. Secondly Nova Flame isn't a planet whipping attack. The most it's actually been compared to is a Nuke. Nothing more. So no Jonny isn't doing anything. Once he does that it's over, and Jonny isn't soloing the Akatsuki. I've already told you how they survive, and you ignored it. You say Izami, and Izanagai aren't counters. Yest they are. Jonny is faster than sound, but he's not going to win this by himself period Him being a temporary Hearld of Glatus isn't doing anything. Until you can come up with a counter from them being hit with Tsyukomi right off the bat, or countering Izami, and Izanagi they win.

So the point stands Akatsuki isn't getting dying, and getting one shotted by HT. .

Post by waybig1010101 (2,454 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@WhiteLion:

The Invisible Boy

Sometime after Red Shift’s battle with the Silver Surfer, a federation of aliens from various worlds consumed by Galactus arrived on Earth. These aliens had created a technology that could cloak and conceal other planets from the world-devourer. However, they feared that Sue Storm, the Invisible Woman. would become a pawn of Galactus, who would use her powers to make their devices useless. In an attempt to prevent this, the aliens planned to kill Sue, and they threatened to destroy Manhattan unless she surrendered to them. To save his wife, Reed Richardsused one of his own inventions to seemingly strip Sue of her powers. Convinced that Sue was no longer a threat, the aliens departed. However, it was soon revealed that Reed had really used his device to swap powers between Sue and her brother, Johnny Storm. Thus, Sue became the Human Torch and Johnny became the Invisible Boy.

Galactus, already intent on using Sue Storm’s powers to thwart the alien federation, arrived on Earth soon after Johnny’s transformation. Discovering the switch, Galactus kidnapped Johnny and immediately infused him with the power cosmic. Although Johnny was initially overwhelmed by his new powers, he began seeking an uninhabited world for Galactus consume while secretly rallying other worlds against Galactus. His delaying tactics allowed the Fantastic Four and Quasar to eventually catch up to Johnny. Using his new powers, Johnny analyzed Galactus and instructed Reed and Quasar in the construction of a device that removed Galactus’ cosmic energy. Galactus temporarily reverted to his original form – that of the powerless Galen – and was brought to Earth. There, the Fantastic Four convinced Galen to exile himself into an energy-rich dimension.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Heralds_of_Galactus_(Earth-616) under invisible boy

@waybig1010101: I don't get why this is relevant. He's not invisible boy now. Or ect. So why does this matter? And from what you just posted, all he did was stall Galactus, and it wasn't in combat so why does him once being a herald, and doing nothing matter? He no longer is one or holds the cosmic power so why does this matter?

Pretty sure stalling a univeversal being is pretty relevent to how Sue puts a complete stop on a few humans who can MAYBE put the world in an illusion with massive prep.

I'm also done with the thread since there is an incredible ammount of Naruto wankage, there's no point is pointing out feats when they'll use Izanami and Izanagi with the no-limits fallacy.

@CerusSerenade:

Stalling a unversal being? You act like he was fighting Galactus. He wasn't. All he did was say okay lets go here, okay lets go here, wait okay lets go here, wait lets go here. He didn't stall him in combat, So yeah big fucking deal.

And the reason why I pointed out Izanagi is because you keep saying HT Solos. And again you don't understand how Izanami or Izanagi works do you? Izanagi is actually cast on himself, any thing that actually happens to him is actually an illusion, Izanami put the person in an infinte loop of the same events. You say it's wankage, but you're betting on 4 people to solo a whole team, when two of the members themselves can resurrect their whole damn team, 3 if you count, Kabuto. But anyway. Good day.

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Toni becomes intangible
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I meant tobi, and also, all the genjutsu and susanoo. Also Amaterasu can burn out even fire itself

@WhiteLion said:

@CerusSerenade:

Stalling a unversal being? You act like he was fighting Galactus. He wasn't. All he did was say okay lets go here, okay lets go here, wait okay lets go here, wait lets go here. He didn't stall him in combat, So yeah big fucking deal.

And the reason why I pointed out Izanagi is because you keep saying HT Solos. And again you don't understand how Izanami or Izanagi works do you? Izanagi is actually cast on himself, any thing that actually happens to him is actually an illusion, Izanami put the person in an infinte loop of the same events. You say it's wankage, but you're betting on 4 people to solo a whole team, when two of the members themselves can resurrect their whole damn team, 3 if you count, Kabuto. But anyway. Good day.

I guaruntee that Battler Ushiromiya solos them, don't be absurd when saying numbers means everything in a battle.

@CerusSerenade:

Thought you said you quit this thread and you were done with it?

Battler Ushiromiya Has nothing to fucking do this thread. I've also never said numbers mean everything. I said that 4 people taking on a team with two immortals who can review their whole team isn't Wankage. Are you done yet? Or are you leaving again?

@WhiteLion said:

@CerusSerenade:

Thought you said you quit this thread and you were done with it?

Battler Ushiromiya Has nothing to fucking do this thread. I've also never said numbers mean everything. I said that 4 people taking on a team with two immortals who can review their whole team isn't Wankage. Are you done yet? Or are you leaving again?

Yup, right as soon as you tell me how they touch beings that stalled a being who is faster than light.

OMG. I will never take you seriously. You don't even bother to pay attention to half of what you're reading. I've been in two debates with you, and you always do the same thing. There is no point in debating with you, as you always dance around stuff, and when when it's pointed out you never reply to it.

@WhiteLion said:

OMG. I will never take you seriously. You don't even bother to pay attention to half of what you're reading. I've been in two debates with you, and you always do the same thing. There is no point in debating with you, as you always dance around stuff, and when when it's pointed out you never reply to it.

How do they touch people who have managed to distract Galactus who is massively faster than light?

@CerusSerenade:

Dude. You are irritating, me. Let's say I was a taxi driver. You need a ride, and want to go to Pizza Hut. If I drive straight you'll make it there in 10 minutes. Instead I want more money out of you, so instead I'm going to make conversation with you, and make lefts and rights constantly. You'll still get to your destination, but I'm just going to talk about your fave anime, and where your from. At the end of the day you still get to your destination but it takes you a lot longer. That's all Jonny Storm did, but for some reason you're attempting to make it seem as if he held off Galactus in physical combat, or even fought him. When all dude did was say how about this one or wait never mind how about this one, oh no not this one lets go over here. So, No matter how fast Galactus is doesn't matter. Why? Because he didn't do anything battlewise or noteworthy but be a damn tour guide. Being able to distract someone who is faster than you doesn't mean you're faster than them. This is why I hate being in threads with you. You never pay attention. I've already stated this, and you ignored it, and when you are proven wrong you disappear, and say nothing else. You're even said you were done with the thread yet here you are debating. Dismissing stuff that I've said or others have pointed out. Avoiding the argument and saying the same stuff that's already been countered, or completely bring in something that isn't relevant. You're welcome to change your mind about staying or leaving, I don't really care, but don't reply to me, if you're coming at me with stuff that isn't relevant. However, if you choose to attack people with comments like Naruto wanker, I'm going to be all over your sweet ass. Until you can put up something other than I bet Battler Ushiromiya solos. Stay on topic.

@WhiteLion: Listen you insufferable asswipe, the Battler statement was a response to your incredibly idiotic statement that a group of four people could not possibly defeat Akatsuki. "But you're betting on 4 people to solo a whole team" was what you said, don't be so deluded and try to pin your moronic statements on me.

The FF didn't just stall Galactus, they stalemated him.

"He didn't stall him in combat" my ass.

@CerusSerenade:

First off what what the fuck you say. I didn't call you any names or call you a dumb ass. But if you want to go there we can definitely go there. Now to address your dumb ass statement. Look who the fuck is in the picture. The dude who told them about the ultimate nullifier , and this is a fucking Galatcus who hasn't eaten in days and more. You also make it seem as if they went out in a full on battle and they didn't. They had help from who? Utah, and SS. Seems you liked to leave that shit out. So, they had prep time, and outside help huh? So don't fucking talk down to me or anyone else, because you don't like. My statement about a whole team of four beating a team of over 8 damn people while three of them are able to review the team, three are immortal, and they even have illusions that put them in the same damn scenario over and over. So fucking check yourself because you're still getting no where. You can call me moronic or whater if you like, but still won't change the fact that you just hid statements, and shit that are clearly in the damn comic. Nice try, now keep that shit coming sweetness, and I'll keep on making you eat that shit.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Let me just point out to those who said genjutsu is factor here that they are dead wrong. For the 10,000,000th time, genjutsu will NOT work on targets who have no chakra networks. Even if they do have some form of ethereal life energy, genjutsu will not just automatically work. It MUST be manipulated through a chakra network exactly like those of the Naruto verse in order to produce the desired effect. And last time I checked, people in the Marvelverse don't have about 361 chakra points terminating throughout their body in the exact shape that those in the Narutoverse possess. So saying that genjutsu users will automatically bring the win is like putting a Playstaion game into an Xbox and expecting it to work just because it has a disc slot.

@UltimateHero0406:

To be honest mate. I think that that can be debated. I personally don't feel like debating it, but chakra is considered a form of life force energy, like chi, ki, and ect. So, it could be debated, but personally I don't feel like debating it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel