Akatsuki Vs Fantastic Four

Topic started by BladeWade on Jan. 31, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,460 posts) See mini bio Level 14

if people think kisame water can slow down johnny your kidding ... since op doesn't say anything specific then johnny solos since at one time he was a herald of galactus.

also johnny has the cosmic control rod- can shot energy blasts up to 10 megatons.

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Uh, I'm pretty sure a moderate sized body of water can take him down, and even so Jonny can't resit gravity.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,680 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Force field to dissect or suffocate some, the human torch can ignite the atmosphere with heat greater than the sun as I recall.

Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Akatsuki

@CerusSerenade:

These Froce Fields will not matter against Sasuke, (Susanoo), Itachi, (Susanoo), Madaara, (Susanoo), Possibly Kakuzu (Earth Grudge Fear, his anatomy isn't regular), Hidan, (is able to talk with his head cut off), Obito, (can be intangible). Zetsu (Who can, and Literally is become the earth itself) On top of that you still have the Army of Zetsu clones. They aren't winning with over 100,000 units on them.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,460 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@WhiteLion: were using all the teams resources then fantastic four gets Franklin Richards as he was a member and solos.

@waybig1010101:

Can't argue with that. I complete forgot about lil dude

@WhiteLion: No, Obito cannot be intangible, he just puts the part of him that's about to be hit in another dimension.

As things stand I see nothing stopping Johnny from igniting the atmosphere and killing everyone but him thus winning the round for the fantastic four. If Obito hides in another dimension he won't be coming back, which becomes a loss for Obito since Johnny effectively made it impossible for him to ever return to the fight. That or Obito tries to return and has his lungs burned out.

Fantastic Four takes this.

Post by 18hunt (217 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Obito and madara plus kabuto and itachi, and if we may include sasuke... Equals smash...
Post by 18hunt (217 posts) See mini bio Level 8
And nagato with all his jutsu
Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5
ff would win this...kirisute gomen
Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Johnny Solos

@18hunt: Still waiting on how any of them survive the atmosphere being ignited.

@CerusSerenade:

In his case that is intangible. When he puts any part of his body or his whole body into a dimension he is intangible. Obito is capable of putting all of the Akatsuki in the dimenshion with him, and waiting it out for five minutes.. Or simply using Izanagi. You say he ignites the whole area, and that Obitio can't comeback because he's hiding in another dimension. No. He can simply stand there and let the technique pass. Once that's done Jonny is done. He will no longer be able to do anything. Hell with Manta 2 and Outer Path Statue, they'll have their hands full You also have Izami. Tsukoyomi to deal with. And I gave you your answer Cersus.

@WhiteLion: The akatsuki will get speedblitzed by Johnny before they can even react...

He is faster than anybody in the Narutoverse, he will incinerate Tobi and the lot of them before they can even react....

@ALMIGHTY:

Can you prove this? That he is fast enough to speed blitz the whole team? Cause to my knowledge Jonny isn't a speedster. He can fly fast, but he's not speed blitzing the team.

@WhiteLion: He was once a herald of Galactus and causally kept up with Silver Surfer flying and in combat, both who are much faster than anyone in Naruto,

the fastest Naruto Characters are low to mid Hypersonic, Johnny is low to mid near light speed, and Silver Surfer is Light speed...

@WhiteLion: Also it takes Johnny no time at all to heat up, where Obito has to suck his body in before he is intangible... As I said Johnny will speedblitz them by simply just heating up to supernova in nanoseconds... No body on team Akatsuki has reaction speed enough to avoid Johnny heating up...

@ALMIGHTY: When he was going after silver surfer was he buffed or in normal circumstances? As I checked his pro on comic vine, and goggled references to his speed, and to me he isn't speed blizting.

I got a feeling your lying. Cause Jonny is not near light speed. Not even mid. Show me these scans or give me a comic reference chapter.

And no Obito doesn't have to wait a large amount of time to become intangible. It's basically instant. The way you type with ... makes me suspicious. Please provide this information, and I'll gladly correct myself about his speed. Until then he's not speedblizting a team of over 7 people.

Post by katmic (421 posts) See mini bio Level 10

How does any of the fantastic four keep up with any akatsuki member? Speed wise they are beaten, in mos cases, instatntly. I doubt Sue could create her shields before Itachi took her down, or Deidara snuck in a bomb. Even if you consider all of the F4's abilities, Gengutsu ends it all instantly.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel