Akatsuki Vs Fantastic Four

Topic started by BladeWade on Jan. 31, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by BladeWade (66 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Fight takes place in New York City. Morals off. Win by Death. No prep. Which team wins?
Post by othus12 (6,375 posts) See mini bio Level 12

akatsukis win with genjutsu

Post by Dream (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The numbers game and hax will be on Akatsuki's side here, especially with Nagato and any EMS users among the group's ranks.

Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Akatsuki all in all. Numbers help here as well as hax.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Johnny vapes them all. Or Sue uses her force fields in a really mean way. Your choice.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Johnny vapes them all. Or Sue uses her force fields in a really mean way. Your choice.

This. Johny will burn them alive!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Fantastic Four win this, Hulk can easily smash everyone or Ghost Rider steal there souls

@Destinyheroknight: wait what=? neither hulk nor the ghost rider are part of the fantastic 4

@othus12:

They was (technically) the Fantastic Four for awhile, with Spider-man and Wolverine. (but it didn't work out)

@Destinyheroknight: but i really dont think that the op was thinking on them when he made this thread

@othus12:

The OP wasn't specific about what FF roster we are using, so I guess I can pick any past or present rosters and it be correct LOL! But I just using the 616 rosters, not other universes (that would be unfair LOL!)

The OP need to be specific or someone could just use loop holes :)

@Destinyheroknight: actually the general rule is that if the OP doesn't state we should use the 'mainstream' version

@othus12:

Those versions was mainstream for awhile, so I still correct LOL! (all of them was, that what so awesome about it)

I'm assuming this match is supposed to involve the well-known team of the Fantastic Four of Mr. Fantastic, Thing, Human Torch and Invisible Woman.

@UltimateHero0406: Sue and Johnny are only peak human when not resorting to their powers. With the characters in this match bloodlusted, Akatsuki wouldn't give the group enough time to prep use of their powers, especially with the group's greater numbers, speed and hax.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Dream: Destinyheroknight is right, the OP is not clear enough and we don't know what version or who is in the FF4.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: Um why would they need prep to use their powers? Also invisible womans force fields basically protects them from anything the akatsuki can try dish out and if any of them get close to human torch they well... get torched.

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Akatsuki. Tobi can't be touched, Nagato can continually revive the whole damn team. Kisame can make 1000 sharks. If they get hit one time by Sasori, they are posioned, Konan can long range, Orochimaru can summon 1000 snakes with Kunasagis in his mouth. Sasuke can shoot long range with his arrows. Kakuzu can't be killed unless all of his mask are destroyed first. Akatsuki win.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Dream: Johnny doesn't need much time at all to turn up the heat. Johnny could go supernova before they can get to him. None of them can stand up to that.

@TheNeutralOne: Even if Sue had time to prep a force field, she's still vulnerable to genjutsu and I don't think it would help fend off blows from Susanoo if Itachi goes in for an attack considering Susanoo's ethereal properties.

As for Johnny, water jutsu from Kisame would screw up his ability to "flame on" for enough time where he becomes shark bait. Using his Nova Flame would fuck him over as well with Tobi being among Akatsuki's ranks. While the flames could engulf enough of a wide area to dispatch nearly all of Akatsuki, they would also vaporize the other Fantastic Four members (which can happen in this case since all characters are bloodlusted in this match) and Tobi would milk use of intangibility to prevent being affected by the attack. The attack would also exhaust Johnny of his power reserves where he would need half a day to fully recover from using the Nova Flame. With his teammates offed and having no energy to "flame on" due to exhausting all his reserves, Johnny would be helpless to Tobi.

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Dream said:

@TheNeutralOne: Even if Sue had time to prep a force field, she's still vulnerable to genjutsu and I don't think it would help fend off blows from Susanoo if Itachi goes in for an attack considering Susanoo's ethereal properties.

As for Johnny, water jutsu from Kisame would screw up his ability to "flame on" for enough time where he becomes shark bait. Using his Nova Flame would fuck him over as well with Tobi being among Akatsuki's ranks. While the flames could engulf enough of a wide area to dispatch nearly all of Akatsuki, they would also vaporize the other Fantastic Four members (which can happen in this case since all characters are bloodlusted in this match) and Tobi would milk use of intangibility to prevent being affected by the attack. The attack would also exhaust Johnny of his power reserves where he would need half a day to fully recover from using the Nova Flame. With his teammates offed and having no energy to "flame on" due to exhausting all his reserves, Johnny would be helpless to Tobi.

This and more.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel