Akatsuki vs Espada vs Servants

Topic started by supernova7005 on May 10, 2013. Last post by supernova7005 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Akatsuki from Naruto vs Espada from Bleach vs Servants from FSN and FZ.

Matchups:-

1. Obito Uchiha vs Coyote Stark vs Archer

2. Nagato/Pain vs Barragan vs Gilgamesh

3. Kisame vs Halibel vs FSN Rider

4. Itachi vs Ulquiorra vs FSN Lancer

5. Sasori vs Nnoitra vs FZ Lancer

6. Deidara vs Grimmjow vs Lancelot

7. Hidan vs Zommari vs FSN Assassin

8. Orochimaru vs Szayel Aporro vs FZ Caster

9. Zetsu vs Aaroniero vs True Assassin

10. Kakuzu vs Yammy vs FSN Berserker

who wins each battle?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,576 posts) See mini bio Level 10

1. Archer-GoB spam and UBW will cut off Obito's ability to go to his other dimension. (it worked with Arcueid getting power from the planet if she wasn't serious)

2.Gilgamesh in a stomp.

4.Lancer uses Gae Bolg.

5.Lancer is fast enough to avoid the poison needles easily, he's already a bullet timer. They both die to his cursed lances which negate regen.

7.Assassin isn't getting tagged by Hidan.

Post by katanalauncher (406 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@supernova7005 said:

Akatsuki from Naruto vs Espada from Bleach vs Servants from FSN and FZ.

Matchups:-

1. Obito Uchiha vs Coyote Stark vs Archer

2. Nagato/Pain vs Barragan vs Gilgamesh

3. Kisame vs Halibel vs FSN Rider

4. Itachi vs Ulquiorra vs FSN Lancer

5. Sasori vs Nnoitra vs FZ Lancer

6. Deidara vs Grimmjow vs Lancelot

7. Hidan vs Zommari vs FSN Assassin

8. Orochimaru vs Szayel Aporro vs FZ Caster

9. Zetsu vs Aaroniero vs True Assassin

10. Kakuzu vs Yammy vs FSN Berserker

who wins each battle?

1. Obito could win, unless NP like Gaebolg could hurt Obito then Archer PWNs. Also if Archer have enough prana to spam NP and outlast Obito he also wins.

2. Gilgamesh stomp their ass without giving a shit

3. I haven't read HF yet, and Rider have shitty feats in Fate and UBW so I'll give this to Kisame

4. Lancer is a lot faster, and Gaebolg would go through susanno like tissue paper, Ulqiorra R2 could pose a problem for Lancer though, for now I'll say Lancer high diff

5. Lancer owns this

6. Lancelot owns

7 Assassin blitz them

8. I actually se Oro taking this due to his durability and regen

9. They all kind of suck, so I'll go with Zetsu due to there's really no way to kill him

10. Berserker eats them alive

@katanalauncher said:

4. Lancer is a lot faster, and Gaebolg would go through susanno like tissue paper, Ulqiorra R2 could pose a problem for Lancer though, for now I'll say Lancer high diff

Lancer is not faster. He is mach 15 only. Bankai Ichigo in the SS arc was mach 23+, and ulquiorra is several leagues higher than him. Gae bolg is useless as Ulquiorra can survive without a heart. But lancer can't survive a lanza explosion

7 Assassin blitz them

This is also not happening as zommari has gamelos sonido, which is the fastest sonido and can help him create 5 clones at a time. How will assassin escape Amor?

Post by katanalauncher (406 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@supernova7005 said:

@katanalauncher said:

Lancer is not faster. He is mach 15 only. Bankai Ichigo in the SS arc was mach 23+, and ulquiorra is several leagues higher than him. Gae bolg is useless as Ulquiorra can survive without a heart. But lancer can't survive a lanza explosion

7 Assassin blitz them

This is also not happening as zommari has gamelos sonido, which is the fastest sonido and can help him create 5 clones at a time. How will assassin escape Amor?

I've had arguments about Gae Bolg on Ulquiorra before, and my stances on it is it does.

I don't really want to have this argument, and if you want you can look up some threads about it. For now even though I disagree you can assume that it doesn't.

That doesn't give Ulquiorra an auto win, I do believe the bankai Ichigo's mach 23 calc was thrown out and current the fastest speed in bleach is mach10 Dangai ichigo.

I do think Bleach should be a lot faster than that, but as of now even with that in mind I do believe Lancer is faster than R2 Ulquiorra.

Also IMO Bankai Ichigo was faster than atleast base Ulquiorra, Ichigo became overall weaker in the HM arc, and only with the vizard mask he was old level.

Even though Zommari claim he have the fastest sonido Byakuya had no trouble keeping up with him, while he was straight up blitzed by Bankai Ichigo.

And since you think Ulquiorra is leagues faster than Bankai ichigo, that obviously contridicts your own statement.

Characters like Ulquiorra, Stark, Barragan(with T/F) have shown Superior speed feats anyway.

Zommari is not going to have a chance to release before Assassin cut him into 3 pieces.

@katanalauncher said:

That doesn't give Ulquiorra an auto win, I do believe the bankai Ichigo's mach 23 calc was thrown out and current the fastest speed in bleach is mach10 Dangai ichigo.

I do think Bleach should be a lot faster than that, but as of now even with that in mind I do believe Lancer is faster than R2 Ulquiorra.

Also IMO Bankai Ichigo was faster than atleast base Ulquiorra, Ichigo became overall weaker in the HM arc, and only with the vizard mask he was old level.

mach 10 is the best? Lmao, thats some serious downplaying dude. That calculation was wayyyy outdated, and it was dangai ichigo's swing calc that was thrown out, not this.

Look at the latest profiles http://www.obdwiki.com/character-profile-kurosaki-ichigo/. The newly revised profile of ichigo says mach 23+ for SS arc bankai, and the calc page now says the inaccuracies are fixed. There was another calc which put base Stark at mach 28.

If Ulquiorra can massively blitz mach 23+, then he can blitz lancer even more and nuke him with a lanza.

But I agree about you for the Assassin vs Zommari thing. Assassin can kill him before Zommari releases.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel