Akatsuki vs. 5 Kages ( READ DESC )

Topic started by eddz99 on July 9, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Akatsuki without

- Pain

- Tobi/Madara

- Sasuke

- Itachi

- Kakuzu

5 Kages of all the villages.

Rules:

- No bloodlust

- Full power

Place:

- Empty space

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Ok, 1st of all empty space. . . how can they breath if they are in a empty space???

ignoring that, Kage team wins, Jinton should wipe out the Akatsuki.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,154 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I would give it to the kages after a good battle...would Kisame be able to absorb dust style though? Either way, kages win with difficulty.

Mei could beat Konan and Hidan with combinations of corrosive mist and lava style.

Gaara could hold off Deidara for a while, as his techniques operate on a similar scale to Deidara's.

Onoki could hold off Kisame or even pull out an early victory if Kisame can't absorb his dust style.

I'm confident the Raikage could handle Sasori, though he may get tagged by a poison attack after a while (Sasori being difficult to put down). That said, if he can dodge amaterasu, he should be fine for at least a while.

With Tsunade supporting them with healing, uber strength and katsuya summon, the kages have got this.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I'm going with the Kages. The only real threats here are Kisame, Sasori, and Deidara! But even with them the Akatsuki would still lose... Sasori isn't fast enough to counter the Raikage and his wooden body leaves him completely vulnerable to the Raikage's Raiton no Yoroi along with Deidara who's C4 or any other clay bombs can be dismantled by the Raikage...   

The Raikage alone could solo Deidara and Sasori unless Deidara gets flight but even by then the two can't do anything to hurt each other unless say the Raikage can jump really really high but, I highly doubt that.  

Gaara could crush the likes of Hidan and probably Konan considering the Sand's brute force could easily overwhelm Konan's paper use.  

Team Taka must be included but without Sasuke they're even more useless than Hidan  

Kisame should wreck Tsunade but Onoki is a different story, Onoki fights in the air so how will Kisame ever be able to reach him? And Kisame can't absorb Ninjutsu, he can only absorb chakra based jutsus so he's literally vulnerable to a dust release from Onoki who I may say can fly.  

Don't forget konan.

@eddz99: Like I said Gaara could get rid of her with his sand as his sand is stronger than her paper.

Konan's paper is not paper paper though... he managed to badly damage tobi with it.

@eddz99: Tobi is a different story... Gaara sand is to strong for Konan Paper, Gaara has tanked with his sand C4 explosions from Deidara and multiple Katon attacks from Madara along with Raiton and several other elements that I can say destroy sand. Konan in no way would stand a chance against Gaara even with paper bombs his sand will easily mount her attacks and eat her up xD lol eat her up

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,154 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNobody said:

@eddz99: Tobi is a different story... Gaara sand is to strong for Konan Paper, Gaara has tanked with his sand C4 explosions from Deidara and multiple Katon attacks from Madara along with Raiton and several other elements that I can say destroy sand. Konan in no way would stand a chance against Gaara even with paper bombs his sand will easily mount her attacks and eat her up xD lol eat her up

This.

@eddz99: Even if sand didn't work, Mei's corrosive mist technique would work. If it was able to affect Sasuke's susano it will ruin Konan's paper.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel