Akatsuki Clan vs Oracion Seis (Fairy Tail)

Topic started by CrosswindVortex on Jan. 4, 2014. Last post by 321zigzag1 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by CrosswindVortex (146 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Pain, Tobi, Itachi, and Deidara are banned from this fight

Restrictions: 1000 shark summon, water dome, 100 puppet summon, poison

Sasori can only use 2 puppets so no "Sasori summons 99 puppets" joke even though it's funny

Fight takes place in the Fairy Tail verse

Who wins?

Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Oracion Seis with high difficulty, if Konan doens't have her 6 million paper bomb jutsu.

Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@nishi99: It took a lot of prep time for Konan to make those. Anyway, Oracion Seis wins. I dont know about everyone, but Racer guy solos. So does that guy who look like a rock.

Post by 321zigzag1 (644 posts) See mini bio Level 9

So this is Post Skip Oracion Seis? Or Preskip Oracion Seis?

You didn't restrict Kisame's summoning a lake though and Giant Shark Missile. That and Kakuzu's hearts have great long range capabilities.

Sasori has become useless other than Iron Sand still lacking poison is a massive hindrance and that Akatsuki is quite gimped.

So this should be an interesting fight although I say Brain should be able to defeat them worst case scenario.

@Low said:

@nishi99: It took a lot of prep time for Konan to make those. Anyway, Oracion Seis wins. I dont know about everyone, but Racer guy solos. So does that guy who look like a rock.

Racer's offense is poor. Unless he gets a knife from the get go but that was back in preskip. He normally doesn't fight like that either. And most akatsuki aren't vulnerable to throat slitting.

Hoteye isn't soloing unless post skip feats have become massively more powerful.

By preskip standards he is very low tier Akatsuki at best. His offense is nifty and usefu and has good "all seeing eyes" but that's it. He lacks durability, strength, and movement speed feats. Like most mages he has high reaction and fights standing mostly still.

Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@321zigzag1:

- Post time skip oracion seis is pretty much featless, except being able to gang up on a post time skip Jellal.

- Racer has a knife as his standard weapon. He can dismember pretty much everyone minus Obito, Zetsu and the mask guy (masks oon his back) and they'd be dead or helpless. If its pre time skip, the girl has the other celestial spirit, which can clone almost anyone. If he clones Obito, then its pretty much game over for Akatsuki.

Post by 321zigzag1 (644 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Low said:

@321zigzag1:

- Post time skip oracion seis is pretty much featless, except being able to gang up on a post time skip Jellal.

There is that anime arc. Which I think is semi canon from what I hear. Well we sort of get the current power of Post Skip OS is anyway.

@Low said:

@321zigzag1:

- Racer has a knife as his standard weapon. He can dismember pretty much everyone minus Obito, Zetsu and the mask guy (masks oon his back) and they'd be dead or helpless.

Which we both know he uses it wisely.

Only Itachi, Deidara, and Kisame. Providing they aren't clones either. Providing Kisame doesn't merge with samehada. Konan can turn paper.

Hidan, we know how that worked out with SHikamaru.

It obviously fails with Pain and Sasori too for different reasons.

And of course this is under the belief that Preskip Racer can blitz them.

@Low said:

@321zigzag1:

If its pre time skip, the girl has the other celestial spirit, which can clone almost anyone. If he clones Obito, then its pretty much game over for Akatsuki.

Tobi, Itachi, Deidara, Pain are banned. And for very good reason. Not just that Kisame and Sasori got gimped.

The twin spirits can only stay that way for 5 minutes if I recall and have to touch Tobi.

Akatsuki is quite significant much stronger than Preskip Oracion Seis overall as a whole group mines few tangents like the celestial spirit strategy and Brain and etc.

They are more comparable to Grimoire Heart and yet above them as well overall too due to mainly the top tier Akatsuki members especialy Tobi.

Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@321zigzag1 said:

@Low said:

@321zigzag1:

- Post time skip oracion seis is pretty much featless, except being able to gang up on a post time skip Jellal.

There is that anime arc. Which I think is semi canon from what I hear. Well we sort of get the current power of Post Skip OS is anyway.

@Low said:

@321zigzag1:

- Racer has a knife as his standard weapon. He can dismember pretty much everyone minus Obito, Zetsu and the mask guy (masks oon his back) and they'd be dead or helpless.

Which we both know he uses it wisely.

Only Itachi, Deidara, and Kisame. Providing they aren't clones either. Providing Kisame doesn't merge with samehada. Konan can turn paper.

Hidan, we know how that worked out with SHikamaru.

It obviously fails with Pain and Sasori too for different reasons.

And of course this is under the belief that Preskip Racer can blitz them.

@Low said:

@321zigzag1:

If its pre time skip, the girl has the other celestial spirit, which can clone almost anyone. If he clones Obito, then its pretty much game over for Akatsuki.

Tobi, Itachi, Deidara, Pain are banned. And for very good reason. Not just that Kisame and Sasori got gimped.

The twin spirits can only stay that way for 5 minutes if I recall and have to touch Tobi.

Akatsuki is quite significant much stronger than Preskip Oracion Seis overall as a whole group mines few tangents like the celestial spirit strategy and Brain and etc.

They are more comparable to Grimoire Heart and yet above them as well overall too due to mainly the top tier Akatsuki members especialy Tobi.

"Providing they aren't clones either. Providing Kisame doesn't merge with samehada. Konan can turn paper."

Assumptions, and situational. Konan can turn to paper you say, thats not an elemental dispersion technique. She has to will it for it to happen.

"Hidan, we know how that worked out with SHikamaru."

Irrelevent. What does an instance with Shikamaru has to do with the subject at hand?

"It obviously fails with Pain and Sasori too for different reasons.

And of course this is under the belief that Preskip Racer can blitz them."

What different reasons?

Racer can blitz them. He slows his opponents down. No matter how fast they actually are, unless you know a way to counter the effect of the magic, you are not going faster than he is.

"Tobi, Itachi, Deidara, Pain are banned. And for very good reason. Not just that Kisame and Sasori got gimped.

The twin spirits can only stay that way for 5 minutes if I recall and have to touch Tobi."

Touch Tobi? I'm hearing that for the first time.

Post by 321zigzag1 (644 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Low said:

@321zigzag1 said:

"Providing they aren't clones either. Providing Kisame doesn't merge with samehada. Konan can turn paper."

Assumptions, and situational. Konan can turn to paper you say, thats not an elemental dispersion technique. She has to will it for it to happen.

"Hidan, we know how that worked out with SHikamaru."

Irrelevent. What does an instance with Shikamaru has to do with the subject at hand?

The twin spirits can only stay that way for 5 minutes if I recall and have to touch Tobi."

Touch Tobi? I'm hearing that for the first time.

Not assumptions, but they are situational. Itachi and Deidara especially. WE have seen DEidara do jutsus while armless after all.

You know how naruto characters operate.

Its irrelevant because shikamaru cut his throat halfway yet did nothing? That's not how it works.

Read Fairy Tail Chapter 175 5-8.

@Low said:

@321zigzag1 said:

What different reasons?

Racer can blitz them. He slows his opponents down. No matter how fast they actually are, unless you know a way to counter the effect of the magic, you are not going faster than he is.

You operated under such belief. I desire reasons for such. PReskip Racer couldn't even properly blitz Erza then either. Unless he amps it up that is probably for her.

@321zigzag1 said:

Racer can blitz them. He slows his opponents down. No matter how fast they actually are, unless you know a way to counter the effect of the magic, you are not going faster than he is.

He only slows his opponent's perception down in a limited area. Take in mind Akatsuki members such as Itachi, Pain, Kisame, Tobi, and even Deidara reacted to high speeds or even shunshin. Deidara's case was Sasuke's shunshin.

Kisame with Bee and perceiving Gated Gai at a distance.

Pain with FRS and KN6.

Itachi kept up with Bee easily and KCM Naruto both.

Sasori's puppet reflexes was a blur to Post Skip Sakura until her medical training was suffice to counter with CHiyo's help.

KAkuzu had no problem with Kakashi.

Different levels of reaction for everyone. They operate higher than Natsu and Gray did at the time. In other words Racer needs more magic to overcome higher reaction and of course sharingan perception.

Distance also affects this as well.

In other words Racer is also situational like how you argued clones were. Except both are valid . But Racer's offense is largely poor and we know that and his knife isn't effective against most.

It will encourage Kisame to flood the area though and FT characters cannot walk on water.

Post by CrosswindVortex (146 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@321zigzag1 said:

@Low said:

@321zigzag1 said:

"Providing they aren't clones either. Providing Kisame doesn't merge with samehada. Konan can turn paper."

Assumptions, and situational. Konan can turn to paper you say, thats not an elemental dispersion technique. She has to will it for it to happen.

"Hidan, we know how that worked out with SHikamaru."

Irrelevent. What does an instance with Shikamaru has to do with the subject at hand?

The twin spirits can only stay that way for 5 minutes if I recall and have to touch Tobi."

Touch Tobi? I'm hearing that for the first time.

Not assumptions, but they are situational. Itachi and Deidara especially. WE have seen DEidara do jutsus while armless after all.

You know how naruto characters operate.

Its irrelevant because shikamaru cut his throat halfway yet did nothing? That's not how it works.

Read Fairy Tail Chapter 175 5-8.

@Low said:

@321zigzag1 said:

What different reasons?

Racer can blitz them. He slows his opponents down. No matter how fast they actually are, unless you know a way to counter the effect of the magic, you are not going faster than he is.

You operated under such belief. I desire reasons for such. PReskip Racer couldn't even properly blitz Erza then either. Unless he amps it up that is probably for her.

@321zigzag1 said:

Racer can blitz them. He slows his opponents down. No matter how fast they actually are, unless you know a way to counter the effect of the magic, you are not going faster than he is.

He only slows his opponent's perception down in a limited area. Take in mind Akatsuki members such as Itachi, Pain, Kisame, Tobi, and even Deidara reacted to high speeds or even shunshin. Deidara's case was Sasuke's shunshin.

Kisame with Bee and perceiving Gated Gai at a distance.

Pain with FRS and KN6.

Itachi kept up with Bee easily and KCM Naruto both.

Sasori's puppet reflexes was a blur to Post Skip Sakura until her medical training was suffice to counter with CHiyo's help.

KAkuzu had no problem with Kakashi.

Different levels of reaction for everyone. They operate higher than Natsu and Gray did at the time. In other words Racer needs more magic to overcome higher reaction and of course sharingan perception.

Distance also affects this as well.

In other words Racer is also situational like how you argued clones were. Except both are valid . But Racer's offense is largely poor and we know that and his knife isn't effective against most.

It will encourage Kisame to flood the area though and FT characters cannot walk on water.

Midnight can levitate

Cobra can fly via snake

Angel could fly on her angel monster summon she used against Grey and it's big enough to carry another person too

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Oracion Seis wins because of the nerfing of Akatsuki. How can you expect them to win when you take away the strongest members? This is almost a spite battle. Almost

Post by 321zigzag1 (644 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CrosswindVortex said:

@321zigzag1 said:

@Low said:

@321zigzag1 said:

"Providing they aren't clones either. Providing Kisame doesn't merge with samehada. Konan can turn paper."

Assumptions, and situational. Konan can turn to paper you say, thats not an elemental dispersion technique. She has to will it for it to happen.

"Hidan, we know how that worked out with SHikamaru."

Irrelevent. What does an instance with Shikamaru has to do with the subject at hand?

The twin spirits can only stay that way for 5 minutes if I recall and have to touch Tobi."

Touch Tobi? I'm hearing that for the first time.

Not assumptions, but they are situational. Itachi and Deidara especially. WE have seen DEidara do jutsus while armless after all.

You know how naruto characters operate.

Its irrelevant because shikamaru cut his throat halfway yet did nothing? That's not how it works.

Read Fairy Tail Chapter 175 5-8.

@Low said:

@321zigzag1 said:

What different reasons?

Racer can blitz them. He slows his opponents down. No matter how fast they actually are, unless you know a way to counter the effect of the magic, you are not going faster than he is.

You operated under such belief. I desire reasons for such. PReskip Racer couldn't even properly blitz Erza then either. Unless he amps it up that is probably for her.

@321zigzag1 said:

Racer can blitz them. He slows his opponents down. No matter how fast they actually are, unless you know a way to counter the effect of the magic, you are not going faster than he is.

He only slows his opponent's perception down in a limited area. Take in mind Akatsuki members such as Itachi, Pain, Kisame, Tobi, and even Deidara reacted to high speeds or even shunshin. Deidara's case was Sasuke's shunshin.

Kisame with Bee and perceiving Gated Gai at a distance.

Pain with FRS and KN6.

Itachi kept up with Bee easily and KCM Naruto both.

Sasori's puppet reflexes was a blur to Post Skip Sakura until her medical training was suffice to counter with CHiyo's help.

KAkuzu had no problem with Kakashi.

Different levels of reaction for everyone. They operate higher than Natsu and Gray did at the time. In other words Racer needs more magic to overcome higher reaction and of course sharingan perception.

Distance also affects this as well.

In other words Racer is also situational like how you argued clones were. Except both are valid . But Racer's offense is largely poor and we know that and his knife isn't effective against most.

It will encourage Kisame to flood the area though and FT characters cannot walk on water.

Midnight can levitate

Cobra can fly via snake

Angel could fly on her angel monster summon she used against Grey and it's big enough to carry another person too

Cobra only because of the snake.

I am getting mix messages here. Is this preskip or postskip?

See that makes a difference.

Carrying another person isn't combat effective normally I believe.

Post by GeneralVan (1,770 posts) See mini bio Level 9
A combo of Kisame and Kakuzu solos.
Post by CrosswindVortex (146 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@321zigzag1 said:

@CrosswindVortex said:

@321zigzag1 said:

@Low said:

@321zigzag1 said:

"Providing they aren't clones either. Providing Kisame doesn't merge with samehada. Konan can turn paper."

Assumptions, and situational. Konan can turn to paper you say, thats not an elemental dispersion technique. She has to will it for it to happen.

"Hidan, we know how that worked out with SHikamaru."

Irrelevent. What does an instance with Shikamaru has to do with the subject at hand?

The twin spirits can only stay that way for 5 minutes if I recall and have to touch Tobi."

Touch Tobi? I'm hearing that for the first time.

Not assumptions, but they are situational. Itachi and Deidara especially. WE have seen DEidara do jutsus while armless after all.

You know how naruto characters operate.

Its irrelevant because shikamaru cut his throat halfway yet did nothing? That's not how it works.

Read Fairy Tail Chapter 175 5-8.

@Low said:

@321zigzag1 said:

What different reasons?

Racer can blitz them. He slows his opponents down. No matter how fast they actually are, unless you know a way to counter the effect of the magic, you are not going faster than he is.

You operated under such belief. I desire reasons for such. PReskip Racer couldn't even properly blitz Erza then either. Unless he amps it up that is probably for her.

@321zigzag1 said:

Racer can blitz them. He slows his opponents down. No matter how fast they actually are, unless you know a way to counter the effect of the magic, you are not going faster than he is.

He only slows his opponent's perception down in a limited area. Take in mind Akatsuki members such as Itachi, Pain, Kisame, Tobi, and even Deidara reacted to high speeds or even shunshin. Deidara's case was Sasuke's shunshin.

Kisame with Bee and perceiving Gated Gai at a distance.

Pain with FRS and KN6.

Itachi kept up with Bee easily and KCM Naruto both.

Sasori's puppet reflexes was a blur to Post Skip Sakura until her medical training was suffice to counter with CHiyo's help.

KAkuzu had no problem with Kakashi.

Different levels of reaction for everyone. They operate higher than Natsu and Gray did at the time. In other words Racer needs more magic to overcome higher reaction and of course sharingan perception.

Distance also affects this as well.

In other words Racer is also situational like how you argued clones were. Except both are valid . But Racer's offense is largely poor and we know that and his knife isn't effective against most.

It will encourage Kisame to flood the area though and FT characters cannot walk on water.

Midnight can levitate

Cobra can fly via snake

Angel could fly on her angel monster summon she used against Grey and it's big enough to carry another person too

Cobra only because of the snake.

I am getting mix messages here. Is this preskip or postskip?

See that makes a difference.

Carrying another person isn't combat effective normally I believe.

I'm using the most current Oracion

A long range attacker like Brain could sit on the other shoulder of Angel's summon and play sniper

Were they nerfed or something? They seemed stronger when they broke out of jail.

Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Susanoo isn't allowed?

Post by CrosswindVortex (146 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@LHWKnight said:

Susanoo isn't allowed?

Itachi is banned

"You should read the rules"

Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CrosswindVortex: I did that is why I asked

Post by 321zigzag1 (644 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CrosswindVortex said:

@321zigzag1 said:

I'm using the most current Oracion

A long range attacker like Brain could sit on the other shoulder of Angel's summon and play sniper

Were they nerfed or something? They seemed stronger when they broke out of jail.

Aye, is that including the anime feats too?

Brain is featless in Post Skip. Other than Cobra one shotted him.

THey weren't nerfed. Its just base Jellal is handling them fine. Well minus Hoteye and Midnight.

Post by CrosswindVortex (146 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@321zigzag1 said:

@CrosswindVortex said:

@321zigzag1 said:

I'm using the most current Oracion

A long range attacker like Brain could sit on the other shoulder of Angel's summon and play sniper

Were they nerfed or something? They seemed stronger when they broke out of jail.

Aye, is that including the anime feats too?

Brain is featless in Post Skip. Other than Cobra one shotted him.

THey weren't nerfed. Its just base Jellal is handling them fine. Well minus Hoteye and Midnight.

Yeah anime feats included.

Brain and Zero are the same person and I don't recall him saying his power were sealed or anything, he just have personality problems. Cobra did kill him off guard though. He lost to pts Natsu who's also a DS so it's not too farfetched that post skip Cobra one shotted him when Natsu only beat him because of his super shout+Cobra's super hearing. Cobra was clearly stronger than pts Natsu

On the last few pages of the last chapter Jellal started struggling against them

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CrosswindVortex said:

@321zigzag1 said:

@CrosswindVortex said:

@321zigzag1 said:

I'm using the most current Oracion

A long range attacker like Brain could sit on the other shoulder of Angel's summon and play sniper

Were they nerfed or something? They seemed stronger when they broke out of jail.

Aye, is that including the anime feats too?

Brain is featless in Post Skip. Other than Cobra one shotted him.

THey weren't nerfed. Its just base Jellal is handling them fine. Well minus Hoteye and Midnight.

Yeah anime feats included.

Brain and Zero are the same person and I don't recall him saying his power were sealed or anything, he just have personality problems. Cobra did kill him off guard though. He lost to pts Natsu who's also a DS so it's not too farfetched that post skip Cobra one shotted him when Natsu only beat him because of his super shout+Cobra's super hearing. Cobra was clearly stronger than pts Natsu

On the last few pages of the last chapter Jellal started struggling against them

True, but Jellal wasn't even using his proper magic. He just went in there going H2H and still had the upper hand against both Racer and Cobra. When (or if) he starts using his full power I'd imagine he could solo them, the way it's looking atm.

I don't see Akatsuki losing this, even without their best.

Post by Haiken (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If Tobi or itachi wasn't banned.. each of them could Solo.. But with them banned, I say oracion seis wins with difficulty.. Racer can't solo, The fact that Grey and Leon was still able to keep up a bit while they are on his area of effect proves that akatsuki could move on equal speed even if they are under the spell of Racer, Remember that Ninjas have superhuman movement speeds and i say their speed is far superior than grey and leon..

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel