Akatsuki Civil War

Topic started by taichokage on Jan. 15, 2011. Last post by Susanoo 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage said:
" @FoolyCooly: Look at my post from a moment ago. When you think about it Kisame really is badass. and that Kakuzu, Sasori, Orochimaru range is always difficult for me to order but when they were in akatsuki together, Orochimaru was Sasori's senior."

oh i see it. 

but i dont see how kisame can beat sasori,kakuzu(hair guy right), and maybe even hiden
Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FoolyCooly: they would be challenging battles for sure, but inside his giant water jutsu, they would be virtual sitting ducks. And the sheer amount of chakra he wields i dangerous, plus he can absorb their chakra.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@rein said:
" @deathmonger said:
" @taichokage: Team Itachi Konan is completely useless i think Itachi could take Pein down if he can make eye contact hes just gonna need a little help from Big K "
Konan is one of the most powerful ninja in the Akatsuki, she is far from useless. I feel that pain's side has a pretty big advantage. Pain in the stronger of the two team leaders and in general his team is more powerful/versatile. "

i dont remember her doing anything impressive
Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@taichokage:  Orochimaru will be instantly taken out by Itachi.  The sharingan is like the ultimate counter to the way he fights and Itachi knows this and has experience in pwning him with it.  Sasuke beat him with it and he didn't even have M. Sharingan yet and he didn't focus his curse seal into one eye like he did against Itachi.  With him being the leader, I can't really see Itachi assigning someone else to struggle against Orochi when he could quickly take him out and take the extra 20,000 Zetsu to team up against Pain, making it like 40,000 Zetsu + Itach + someone else vs the 6 pain bodies.

@rein: I think numbers play a huge part in any battle.  Fighting 20,000 people at once isn't going to be an easy task for anyone in the Naruto universe and nobody has ever done anything remotely close to that.  Considering the skill level of the Akatsuki, getting distracted for a moment could leave enough of an opening for most of them to land a pretty devastating attack.  For someone like Sasori, all he needs is to scratch an opponent once and then there on a countdown before the poison kills them.  Itachi just needs to make eye contact for most of his attacks high level attacks.  I don't think any of them outside of Pain, and that's a huge if imo, could possibly take on 20,000 opponents at once and still be able to dodge the attacks of the Akatsuki member that they've actually been assigned to fight.

100,000 enemies is a HUGE number.  Most of these Akatsuki members died in one on one fights against Akatsuki level opponents.  I don't know how adding 20,000 clones of an akatsuki level opponent and a real Akatsuki level opponent will make them fare better.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Are you people serious? Kakuzu would be the only threat here against Sasori, Deidara, and Zetsu. A single Katon; Zukkoku can wipe the Zetsu army, 100 puppet, and Deidara along within a single blow. Kakuzu has shown way more destructive abilities than all three of those current Akatsuki Members. Hidan gets raped, unless he manages to get blood at least one of the members but I doubt that will happen. Itachi can't hold all Pein's bodies within a gen jutsu, one of his bodies will be camping; summoning a whole bunch of monsters and animals while the rest split apart; attacking Itachi from all sides. The only thing Itachi got is Amaterasu or Susano'o but I doubt he's even going to have chance to pull those two techniques up. Kisame will wipe Konan, Water drizzles paper. Orochimaru will help Kakuzu along with wipping the rest of the Akatsuki Members. It's final; Team 1 wins because of Kakuzu and Pein. If Kakuzu wasn't involve there would be some trouble for team 1.
@taichokage said:
" @FoolyCooly: they would be challenging battles for sure, but inside his giant water jutsu, they would be virtual sitting ducks. And the sheer amount of chakra he wields i dangerous, plus he can absorb their chakra."

all the people i named will have no problem with the giant wanter justu. 

hiden cant really die (but i agree he is a sitting duck)
kakuzu can fly if i remember correctly and has lightning attacks
and sasori is a puppet and can summon 100 + the iron sand puppet which destroyed their cave with ease, not to mention his posion
@FoolyCooly said:
" @taichokage said:
" @FoolyCooly: they would be challenging battles for sure, but inside his giant water jutsu, they would be virtual sitting ducks. And the sheer amount of chakra he wields i dangerous, plus he can absorb their chakra."
all the people i named will have no problem with the giant wanter justu.  hiden cant really die (but i agree he is a sitting duck)kakuzu can fly if i remember correctly and has lightning attacksand sasori is a puppet and can summon 100 + the iron sand puppet which destroyed their cave with ease, not to mention his posion "

Hidan would be torn apart. His immortality does not stop him from getting badly beaten like against Shikamaru.

Sasori's puppets would be under water too and would be greatly hindered, Sasori's poison needles would be much slower or maybe even ruined in the water, and he could not use iron and or fire blasts.

Kakuzu. You are right, I can see he doing well and maybe win, but Kisame is not without his own defenses.
@taichokage said:
" @FoolyCooly said:
" @taichokage said:
all the people i named will have no problem with the giant wanter justu.  hiden cant really die (but i agree he is a sitting duck)kakuzu can fly if i remember correctly and has lightning attacksand sasori is a puppet and can summon 100 + the iron sand puppet which destroyed their cave with ease, not to mention his posion "
Hidan would be torn apart. His immortality does not stop him from getting badly beaten like against Shikamaru. Sasori's puppets would be under water too and would be greatly hindered, Sasori's poison needles would be much slower or maybe even ruined in the water, and he could not use iron and or fire blasts.  Kakuzu. You are right, I can see he doing well and maybe win, but Kisame is not without his own defenses."

i agree 

speculation, but i will agree for sanitys sake lol 

ok
@FoolyCooly said:
" @taichokage said:
" @FoolyCooly said:
" @taichokage said:
Hidan would be torn apart. His immortality does not stop him from getting badly beaten like against Shikamaru. Sasori's puppets would be under water too and would be greatly hindered, Sasori's poison needles would be much slower or maybe even ruined in the water, and he could not use iron and or fire blasts.  Kakuzu. You are right, I can see he doing well and maybe win, but Kisame is not without his own defenses."
i agree  speculation, but i will agree for sanitys sake lol  ok "
I'm glad you can accept my reasoning.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@deathmonger:
Manga, dude, NOT anime.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
" @deathmonger:
Manga, dude, NOT anime. "

I guess thats what i get for quit reading Naruto Manga after Zabuza died after that i just watched the Anime
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,289 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Rapest_of_super_heros: 

Manga, dude, NOT anime.  

Dude, it the same thing :(
@Destinyheroknight:
no, in the anime conan never did anything, yet, in the manga she went H2H with madara uchiha
@Rapest_of_super_heros: 
It haven't got to that part :(
Konan is spell with a K not a C
@Destinyheroknight:  
not really it can be either way, and it can also be a boys name( a certaine detective) ;)
and ofcorse it hasn't that's what "yet" means. lol
@Rapest_of_super_heros: 
You change your post :/
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Im split on this one 
Good battle
@Destinyheroknight:
wait so you didn't get the point from the "never did anything", and had to hear the "yet", dude, are you missing with me.
@Rapest_of_super_heros: 
Maybe
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Team 2.... tough to make my decision.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel