Akatsuki Army vs The Marines & CP9

Topic started by Toxin45 on Aug. 8, 2012. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@eddz99: 10 tails is beyond city buster

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Dead Ninja army win. Even if One Piece has light speeder on their side.

Post by Toxin45 (337 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@CerberusPrime3k: Also Sasuke is the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Akatsuki stomp due to having the 10 tails and having an army of regenerators, as well as outnumbering them. IMO edo Madara alone is a bit above any of the admirals, with the 10 tails this is a bit ridiculous.

Post by Toxin45 (337 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@GIRUGAMESH: Don't forget Sasuke being it's jinchuriki

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Toxin45: True, but with the full power of the 10 tails team Onepiece don't stand much of a chance. If it was the full 10 tails vs this Marine Army I would honestly say he could solo the majority of them.

Post by noargument (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3

doflamingo: here 10-tails who's the good boy? who's the good boy?

10-tails: I am! I am!

doflamingo: of course you are. now crush them all!

Post by taichokage (15,381 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Ten tails and Edo tensei? That's too much of an advantage. I give this to team Akatsuki. But remove the Edo tensei and make them mortal again and its better. Still the ten tails might be too much. That would be like team OP having Pluton or Neptune on their side.
Post by phantomrant (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Cut the Edos and..... oh wait.. Juubi is on their side? Meaning it's active and fully powered? This is... beyond rape.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,457 posts) See mini bio Level 14

if we include all shichibukai past and present, then blackbeard can take on any of the bijuus without a doubt, they launch a bijuu bomb, he absorbs it with his power and sends it back

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Stupid one-sided fanboy thread...

I'm not impressed.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

most of the op characters can't fly and pein can just shinra tensei and konan can use her 6 billion or 6 million paper bomb jutsu and kill all of them the end

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

the akatsuki won't even need the gedo mazo or edo tensei to win this duel

Post by taichokage (15,381 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Most of team Naruto can't fly either. Without those two hax advantages they would not win. Kuma can match shinra tensei with ursus shock. Konan's paper bombs would be useless against logias,Marco and some others. Besides, Kizaru or Kuma could tag her before she even moved. Shoot, if he wanted to, Doflamingo could behead Pein or most anyone else at will or simply make them kill each other. It's just that the ten tails is pretty much alleged to be stronger than the rest of the Naruto world and is the source of all chakra. It's like having an entire other team. Plus Edo tensei was used? The moment that was included this became a spite thread. They can only be killed via jutsu or having their souls removed which nobody in one piece knows or can know since they don't use chakra, and have no spiritually based characters. That would be the equivalent of team One Piece having pluton or Neptune and being zombified by Gecko Moria so that they are unkillable too.
Post by precon_beyonder (12 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Marines and CP 9 get slaughter

Post by 5th (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 10

10 tails slaughters the whole OP verse... It required something the size of a moon (Larger than contintenal level+) to seal it... I highly doubt anybody on OP could bust the moon.

Post by othus12 (7,969 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@taichokage said:

Ten tails and Edo tensei? That's too much of an advantage. I give this to team Akatsuki. But remove the Edo tensei and make them mortal again and its better. Still the ten tails might be too much. That would be like team OP having Pluton or Neptune on their side.

this is the best response

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,007 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Kuma can solo this, he can send the Edo Tensei Shinobi into space and even the Ten Tails. Kuma is freaking awesome.... LOL

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel