Aizen's army vs Madara's army

Topic started by nishi99 on Nov. 22, 2012. Last post by One_Piece_God 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@5th:

Now, we all know that in terms of spiritual pressure, Aizen FUCKING PWNS ICHIGO, and yet, if what you say it correct, Aizen can't be harmed by ichigo's attacks because it would nullify it...LOL, Allow the rebuking to begin.

Rukia doesn't have any impressive spiritual pressure, yet the ninth espada stated he had the strength of several thousand hollows. So, why exactly did her kido work against him, and why did she manage to kill him? O_O

@GIRUGAMESH:

No, I'm not underestimating his power at all. In fact his power allows him to solo. Do you realize how much of a troll Aizen is. He would trick the Juubi into destroying his own army(madara's) by making him think they were arrancer.

The tailed beast may be chakra creatures, but they have a physical structure similar to animals. Gins Bankai, or Barragons Respira would destroy it as it has no counters, unless someone can quickly chop the parts off. And with Gins Bankai, this is nigh impossible because the poison spreads so fast.

Zommari can use one of his eyes and "look" at juubi's head and he's in control. This is why I say bleach stomps... They other characters, yes even Madara aren't even a factor... this is all Juubi.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@shakyric_lawson said:

@5th:

Now, we all know that in terms of spiritual pressure, Aizen FUCKING PWNS ICHIGO, and yet, if what you say it correct, Aizen can't be harmed by ichigo's attacks because it would nullify it...LOL, Allow the rebuking to begin.

Rukia doesn't have any impressive spiritual pressure, yet the ninth espada stated he had the strength of several thousand hollows. So, why exactly did her kido work against him, and why did she manage to kill him? O_O

Someone claiming to be something is not irrefutable proof that they are.

As for Ichigo harming Aizen:

1) he caught Aizen off-guard; there was no time for him to nullify his attack

2) even though he caught Aizen off-guard, he barely did no serious damage with that attack, despite it being his best

3) the difference between Ichigo at that point and Aizen in terms of sheer power isn't anything like the difference between the Juubi and, say, Gin or Ulquiorra.

@shakyric_lawson said:

@GIRUGAMESH:

No, I'm not underestimating his power at all. In fact his power allows him to solo. Do you realize how much of a troll Aizen is. He would trick the Juubi into destroying his own army(madara's) by making him think they were arrancer.

The tailed beast may be chakra creatures, but they have a physical structure similar to animals. Gins Bankai, or Barragons Respira would destroy it as it has no counters, unless someone can quickly chop the parts off. And with Gins Bankai, this is nigh impossible because the poison spreads so fast.

Zommari can use one of his eyes and "look" at juubi's head and he's in control. This is why I say bleach stomps... They other characters, yes even Madara aren't even a factor... this is all Juubi.

Next you'll be telling me that Itachi could command the Juubi with a genjutsu. And even if somehow Aizen's hypnosis did work, that still wouldn't exactly be too great for either team. A Juubi firing off mountain-range destroying blasts everywhere wouldn't be ideal for anyone.

As for Gin and Barragan, the Juubi's raw power would render their abilities all but inert. It's not a given that Gin would even be able to pierce the Juubi in the first place. Barragan's respira wouldn't work fast enough to stop a blast from the Juubi either, as proven in the Espada vs Akatsuki thread.

And you can't really think that Zommari could do a thing to the Juubi, do you? If his ability could have worked on something as powerful as the Juubi then he'd have taken control of Aizen and been lord of Hueco Mundo.

The only thing I will agree with you on is that the Juubi is the only real factor in Madara's army. The rest of them could pose a threat to the weaker espada, but I doubt even edo Madara could take down any of the espada between 1-4.

@GIRUGAMESH:

First off, i've already refuted this, "reiatsu nullifies attacks" thing. Look at my previous comments on the matter.

Aizen was confirmed to be twice as powerful as a normal captain( when he awakened the hogyoku)

1. Doesn't matter, the claim was his reiatsu alone could do it (already proven false, as the statement was made in an illusion in disproved by yamamoto)

2. Doesn't make a difference to the point

3. Doesn't matter, as the difference in power doesn't matter

No, Itachi's Genjutsu is nothing compared to complete hypnosis. He controls ALL senses permanently from just looking at his shikai ONCE. Also, bleach characters can easily dodge anything from Madara's army... their combat speed is several hundred times faster than sound...

Yes, he can. There was no power limit made in the show. It makes things quite clear, it looks at you parts, it controls shit. He was able to control byackuya's leg and arm, yet byakuya was far more powerful than Zommari.

Meh, agreed for the most part...

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@shakyric_lawson said:

@GIRUGAMESH:

First off, i've already refuted this, "reiatsu nullifies attacks" thing. Look at my previous comments on the matter.

Aizen was confirmed to be twice as powerful as a normal captain( when he awakened the hogyoku)

1. Doesn't matter, the claim was his reiatsu alone could do it (already proven false, as the statement was made in an illusion in disproved by yamamoto)

2. Doesn't make a difference to the point

3. Doesn't matter, as the difference in power doesn't matter

No, Itachi's Genjutsu is nothing compared to complete hypnosis. He controls ALL senses permanently from just looking at his shikai ONCE. Also, bleach characters can easily dodge anything from Madara's army... their combat speed is several hundred times faster than sound...

Yes, he can. There was no power limit made in the show. It makes things quite clear, it looks at you parts, it controls shit. He was able to control byackuya's leg and arm, yet byakuya was far more powerful than Zommari.

Meh, agreed for the most part...

This

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@shakyric_lawson said:

WHAT THE FUCK. Why are you comparing BLEACH, to NARUTO!!!

Bleach characters, (shinigami and hollows) are made of spirit particles. FUCKING SPIRIT PARTICLES. They can't be touched by naruto characters. a weak arrancar can exert his spirit energy and spilt there souls in half. Aizen's army GODSTOMPS...

NOW, before anyone rages on me, IF chakra could be translated into into reishi, it would be a fairly even fight... however that was not stated in the scenerio, which makes this 100% one sided in favor of bleach. We should all pay more attention to details...

Also, according to the scenerio, Aizen has an hour to prepare. A FUCKING HOUR. All of us already knows thats more than enough time for Aizen to come up with the ultimate troll sequence... He alone solo's, even if chakra was translated to reishi (all except for 10 tails in that scenerio)-(he would probably turn the entire army against it by making them think its a hollow) I mean come on, we know Aizen trolls...

However once again, if you don't translate chakra into reishi, Naruto verse is literally toast... If you can, could go either way, but bleach has advantage. It would make a good fan page though...

Calm down. when two verses are put in battle, it is assumed by everyone but the fanboys and trolls that the energies are similar. The threadmaker is not a fool who will go through all the trouble when one team cannot see the other, or their attacks are not useful. You seem to be neither a fanboy nor a troll, just new. Don't worry, it happens to everyone.

Now, when chakra is comparable to reishi:

Juubi itself is a creature who can create planetary Genjutsus, an infinite tsukuyomi. It is as likely for aizen to be caught in its illusion as anyone else. Other danger is the eye itachi carries around, uchiha shisui's eye. It can control aizen without him even realising that he is being controlled. Now, juubi is as capable of turning them against each other as aizen is. It could also use the i.t. to take them out instantly..@shakyric_lawson said:

@5th:

Also, allow me to pretend that the are equal...

Aizen rapes them with his shikai alone. Tricks the 10 tails into believing that Madara's army is his, and the 10 tails blows it. Then Barragon ages the 10 tails... seem likely?

So once again, Aizen shikai, and Gins and Barragons powers solo with ease... It hardly matters how it was sealed, we're talking about destroying it. Which can be done with ease with their power's

Barragan's power was not enough to stop soifon's ban kai. He has literally no chance of surviving a tbb, the chance becoming negative when it's 10 tail's tbb. Four tailed naruto's body was shown to stop kusanagi sword's attacks. Gin is NOT penetrating a full-fledged tailed beast with his blade to use that fancy poison of his. And, didn't naruto, when using 10 tail's chakra have an insane healing factor? I don't see Gin being a problem..

@SpeedForceSpider:

Aizen solo's by himself...

Gin is more than capable of taking out most of the Madara's group with his Bankai, that moves 500X the speed of sound btw.

Tosen Solo's most with his bankai and genjutsu won't work on him.

1st Espada can fight evenly with all of them and is a confirmed kido spammer...

2nd Espada fucks everyone up with his aging abilities, which easily counters Deidara's bombs(like it did soifons), and Madara's susanoo, and even the 10 tails (especially with gin)

3rd Makes it rain boiling hot water, meh. Has some good destruction and speed abilities.

4th Second release and uses his most powerful attack to GODSTOMP them in terms of destruction capacity... rivaled only by 10 tails. He also has fast regeneration.

5th nothing special, makes a good brawler though...

6th same as 5th

7th release takes control of anything his eyes "touch"... if he looks at you head, you're under his control... no known exceptions. Could take control of madara, 10 tails, ect... anybody.

8th if he wraps you in his wings, he crushes all you organs with his dolls... nuff said

9th absorbs the body and attacks of anyone his release form devoures

10/0 Transforms into a huge creature rivaling and yes, even surpassing biju size.

Look at it how you want... but the bleach series can counter EVERYTHING in the Narutoverse... even madara and 10 tails. They're my favs, but they're really don't stand a snowballs chance in hell, even if you take Aizen, Tosen, and Gin out the picture...

one by one:

1.Aizen doesn't solo. Not when madara is there. 10 tails is overkill.

2.Gin is nowhere near capable of taking out most of the akatsuki. He once said it "extends and contracts", not moves at mach 500 and then said that he was lying. "It doesn't extend as long as I said, nor as fast as I said. Sorry, captain Aizen, I lied." (One of my favourite statements from bleach)

3. Tosen is not solo'ing. Not him of all people. Are you forgetting not all Genjutsus are eye jutsu's? Told by itachi to Naruto and demonstrated? And His being blind doesn't make him immune to pain. If enclosed by the ban kai:Kisame, can suck chakra from around him. Uses it to heal himself. till he uses a massive jutsu to wash him away. Or, a water bubble to stop him from breathing. He is as much capable of taking tosen's strike and reverse-hitting him like zaraki did. If he can revert bee back from his 6 tailed form, tosen is getting sucked dry. dead.

4. Yup, I'm a fan of stark. He can fight evenly with anyone of them, or possibly two. Agreed. But, tbb>spammed cero. Done.

5. Second espada failed to age an attack from soi fon, as said above. One tbb is more than enough for him.

6.hmm. As far as I see, no one is coming to particular harm from halibel. So we will see about her later.

7. cifer:Again, one word, tbb. Rivaled? Even a child can understand that 10t literally God stomps him in destructive power. And pein has already levelled a city with a single shinra tensei. He is not stomping. He is quite a problem here, but there is no possible way for him to stomp.

8.Nnoitora. Hmm. No special abilities, though is very strong.

9. Grimmjow: same as fifth.

10. Undoubtedly troublesome. Taking control of Madara, 10 tails? nice Joke. If he was so much of a factor, how in the world is he serving aizen? Enough speed is all that requires to counter him. All members of akatsuki are well-known for their speed except for hidan.

11. "If he wraps you in his wings" Enough said.

12. Absorbed hollows.Absorbing is out of question here, when anyone can literally solo him within one minute.

13.His size isn't a problem at all. possibly he could surpass a bijju in size. But power? he doesn't stand a chance in hell.

14.Speaking of hidan, btw. all he needs is yammy's blood, and he's dead. simple enough!

@GIRUGAMESH:

Lol this is a complete fail. sorry if you are offended. Aizen's illusion did nothing more than deceiving a person's senses. It wasn't used to harm a person even once. Itachi's tsukuyomi, however, was powerful enough to make a person suffer for days, when it was just moments for the people around him. Normal Genjutsu in the begining were enough to make people believe in wrong things, such as sakura seeing sasuke dying, or floor 1 appearing floor 2, etc etc. More importantly, Sharingan is extremly effective in seeing through illusions. And uchiha are experts on them. This COULD factor in aizen's ks, with emphasis on could. if their combat speed was several hundred times faster than sound, they would have needed to hide several cities. Not just karakura town. Only thing which was supposedly 500x faster than sound, was extension of Gin's sword. And that was said to be a lie. Other than that, no one has ever said to be hypersonic..

Now about zommari. Extremly funny part here is, you are using byakuya as an example. Do you really think gap betn Byakuya and zommari even begins to compare with 10 tails/ madara and zommari? If so, there is absolutely no point in debating with you. What makes you think they won't spam him with thousands of shurikerns anyway? And, being quick enough is effective against him again. Hmm.

In the end, sorry for that exceptionally long post, I haven't been a part of the thread for days.. If you are going to reply, please make sure you read through it well. I am open to any counterpoints you can come up with.

@taichokage said:

Rikudo Sennin is not in the battle and he has no on panel feats even if he's were.

Who is the guy standing in front of Juubi then? I saw the names later, though, and I guess who put him in for the pic of Juubi.About so6p btw Creating moon? spiltting 10 tails? These are feats, right? There in no person in HST who has something on that level.

@ALMIGHTY said:

Only hope team madara has of winning is the ten tails... other than that this is a genocide.

Well, I agree that akatsuki would lose without the 10 tails, but I doubt it will be a stomp.

@Dream said:

The Edo Tensei enhancement for Madara's team won't help out much in this match since the Arrancar and Hollows among Aizen's team regularly eat souls for a living. Not to mention that the majority of characters among Team Madara wouldn't have the speed and/or durability to keep up with the characters among Aizen's team and Aizen's team having members who have some hax abilities for the standards of HST (Barragan's Senescencia, Aizen's zankpatou, Coyote Stark's spamming of hundreds of wolf summons). The Uchihas, Juubi and Nagato could give Team Aizen difficulty thanks to their doujutsu or potential to cause massive damage, but they would eventually be overwhelmed by the greater numbers and combined might of Team Aizen once Team Madara's numbers dwindle. Pretty much, I give victory to Team Aizen.

I disagree. The hollows do eat souls for a living, none of these people are so easily giving up their souls, without a battle. Who'd win is what we are discussing. Why, do you think they won't be able to keep up in speed/ durability? tobi, is currently keeping up with cloak naruto's teleportion-like speeds. Itachi, and Nagato did that, too. Btw, can you explain what "hax" means? But about the mentioned abilities, Barragan has been overwhelmed by attacks of strong enough power, already. Susano madara's arrows, tbb are more than a match for him. They have strong illusions like Tsukuyomi against Aizens illusions, and illusions are Sharingan's area of expertise, already. Not saying they've dealt with something like ks before, but it is a POSSIBLE factor. Madara, is the possibly most troublesome character, followed by itachi and pein, as you said. But don't you think you are underestimating Akatsuki a bit? I agree espada are awesome, but look what these guys have: A guy who can control 100 puppets at once, all lased with deadly poison, a guy who can create near city level explosions, and miles wide once by sacrificing himself, a guy who can phase out his body, and can send any attacks/ people to another dimension, a guy who can make 1000s of living clones of himself, someone who can use high level techniques of all elements, partnered by an immortal Guy who can kill people just by getting a drop of their blood, A guy who already has massive amount of chakra and can suck insane amounts instantly, A paper girl who can make exploding tags.

Forgive me if you're not very familiar with naruto, it seemed from your comment that you are, so I didn't give particular names and used "a guy and someone.."

Lastly, the Jubi. What made you think that they would be able to overwhelm it? The tailed beasts are extremly durable, as shown when sword of Kusanagi couldn't cut through 4t naruto, and has regen factor (shown by naruto in when attacked by sasuke). I personally think it's quite capable of solo'ing both teams, but possibly I'm being slightly fanboyish.

Now, if you going to attack me agressively, please take it slow. I've destroyed arguement of a possible fanboy, and he may start a machine gun fire on me lol :)

@Kurohige said:

@shakyric_lawson: I think Bleach wins too, but not in a stomp.

Are you trying to avoid locking horns with the guy? You seem to be more logical than that to me.. (Don't take it offensive, but I read several comments from you in other threads, and didn't expect you to think the team bleach could win despite having a Godlike creature and one of the most technically sound teams against them)

@GIRUGAMESH said:

You are horrifically underestimating the Juubi, it could solo anybody on the Bleach team, including Aizen with hogyoku. Come back to me when somebody in Bleach demonstrated anything above city/multi-city busting. I'd say that Bleach will likely win this, but nobody on their team is soloing by any means.

So, if you recognise the 10 tails powers, why are you going with the other team? Doesn't make any sense..

Btw, your avatar makes me a bit uneasy when replying to you.. Mihawk is my favourite character from one piece, too.. and I always wondered what it'd be if someone tried to talk to him. I get that feeling when replying to you lol

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@shakyric_lawson said:

WHAT THE FUCK. Why are you comparing BLEACH, to NARUTO!!!

Bleach characters, (shinigami and hollows) are made of spirit particles. FUCKING SPIRIT PARTICLES. They can't be touched by naruto characters. a weak arrancar can exert his spirit energy and spilt there souls in half. Aizen's army GODSTOMPS...

NOW, before anyone rages on me, IF chakra could be translated into into reishi, it would be a fairly even fight... however that was not stated in the scenerio, which makes this 100% one sided in favor of bleach. We should all pay more attention to details...

Also, according to the scenerio, Aizen has an hour to prepare. A FUCKING HOUR. All of us already knows thats more than enough time for Aizen to come up with the ultimate troll sequence... He alone solo's, even if chakra was translated to reishi (all except for 10 tails in that scenerio)-(he would probably turn the entire army against it by making them think its a hollow) I mean come on, we know Aizen trolls...

However once again, if you don't translate chakra into reishi, Naruto verse is literally toast... If you can, could go either way, but bleach has advantage. It would make a good fan page though...

Calm down. when two verses are put in battle, it is assumed by everyone but the fanboys and trolls that the energies are similar. The threadmaker is not a fool who will go through all the trouble when one team cannot see the other, or their attacks are not useful. You seem to be neither a fanboy nor a troll, just new. Don't worry, it happens to everyone.

Now, when chakra is comparable to reishi:

Juubi itself is a creature who can create planetary Genjutsus, an infinite tsukuyomi. It is as likely for aizen to be caught in its illusion as anyone else. Other danger is the eye itachi carries around, uchiha shisui's eye. It can control aizen without him even realising that he is being controlled. Now, juubi is as capable of turning them against each other as aizen is. It could also use the i.t. to take them out instantly..@shakyric_lawson said:

@5th:

Also, allow me to pretend that the are equal...

Aizen rapes them with his shikai alone. Tricks the 10 tails into believing that Madara's army is his, and the 10 tails blows it. Then Barragon ages the 10 tails... seem likely?

So once again, Aizen shikai, and Gins and Barragons powers solo with ease... It hardly matters how it was sealed, we're talking about destroying it. Which can be done with ease with their power's

Barragan's power was not enough to stop soifon's ban kai. He has literally no chance of surviving a tbb, the chance becoming negative when it's 10 tail's tbb. Four tailed naruto's body was shown to stop kusanagi sword's attacks. Gin is NOT penetrating a full-fledged tailed beast with his blade to use that fancy poison of his. And, didn't naruto, when using 10 tail's chakra have an insane healing factor? I don't see Gin being a problem..

@SpeedForceSpider:

Aizen solo's by himself...

Gin is more than capable of taking out most of the Madara's group with his Bankai, that moves 500X the speed of sound btw.

Tosen Solo's most with his bankai and genjutsu won't work on him.

1st Espada can fight evenly with all of them and is a confirmed kido spammer...

2nd Espada fucks everyone up with his aging abilities, which easily counters Deidara's bombs(like it did soifons), and Madara's susanoo, and even the 10 tails (especially with gin)

3rd Makes it rain boiling hot water, meh. Has some good destruction and speed abilities.

4th Second release and uses his most powerful attack to GODSTOMP them in terms of destruction capacity... rivaled only by 10 tails. He also has fast regeneration.

5th nothing special, makes a good brawler though...

6th same as 5th

7th release takes control of anything his eyes "touch"... if he looks at you head, you're under his control... no known exceptions. Could take control of madara, 10 tails, ect... anybody.

8th if he wraps you in his wings, he crushes all you organs with his dolls... nuff said

9th absorbs the body and attacks of anyone his release form devoures

10/0 Transforms into a huge creature rivaling and yes, even surpassing biju size.

Look at it how you want... but the bleach series can counter EVERYTHING in the Narutoverse... even madara and 10 tails. They're my favs, but they're really don't stand a snowballs chance in hell, even if you take Aizen, Tosen, and Gin out the picture...

one by one:

1.Aizen doesn't solo. Not when madara is there. 10 tails is overkill.

2.Gin is nowhere near capable of taking out most of the akatsuki. He once said it "extends and contracts", not moves at mach 500 and then said that he was lying. "It doesn't extend as long as I said, nor as fast as I said. Sorry, captain Aizen, I lied." (One of my favourite statements from bleach)

3. Tosen is not solo'ing. Not him of all people. Are you forgetting not all Genjutsus are eye jutsu's? Told by itachi to Naruto and demonstrated? And His being blind doesn't make him immune to pain. If enclosed by the ban kai:Kisame, can suck chakra from around him. Uses it to heal himself. till he uses a massive jutsu to wash him away. Or, a water bubble to stop him from breathing. He is as much capable of taking tosen's strike and reverse-hitting him like zaraki did. If he can revert bee back from his 6 tailed form, tosen is getting sucked dry. dead.

4. Yup, I'm a fan of stark. He can fight evenly with anyone of them, or possibly two. Agreed. But, tbb>spammed cero. Done.

5. Second espada failed to age an attack from soi fon, as said above. One tbb is more than enough for him.

6.hmm. As far as I see, no one is coming to particular harm from halibel. So we will see about her later.

7. cifer:Again, one word, tbb. Rivaled? Even a child can understand that 10t literally God stomps him in destructive power. And pein has already levelled a city with a single shinra tensei. He is not stomping. He is quite a problem here, but there is no possible way for him to stomp.

8.Nnoitora. Hmm. No special abilities, though is very strong.

9. Grimmjow: same as fifth.

10. Undoubtedly troublesome. Taking control of Madara, 10 tails? nice Joke. If he was so much of a factor, how in the world is he serving aizen? Enough speed is all that requires to counter him. All members of akatsuki are well-known for their speed except for hidan.

11. "If he wraps you in his wings" Enough said.

12. Absorbed hollows.Absorbing is out of question here, when anyone can literally solo him within one minute.

13.His size isn't a problem at all. possibly he could surpass a bijju in size. But power? he doesn't stand a chance in hell.

14.Speaking of hidan, btw. all he needs is yammy's blood, and he's dead. simple enough!

@GIRUGAMESH:

Lol this is a complete fail. sorry if you are offended. Aizen's illusion did nothing more than deceiving a person's senses. It wasn't used to harm a person even once. Itachi's tsukuyomi, however, was powerful enough to make a person suffer for days, when it was just moments for the people around him. Normal Genjutsu in the begining were enough to make people believe in wrong things, such as sakura seeing sasuke dying, or floor 1 appearing floor 2, etc etc. More importantly, Sharingan is extremly effective in seeing through illusions. And uchiha are experts on them. This COULD factor in aizen's ks, with emphasis on could. if their combat speed was several hundred times faster than sound, they would have needed to hide several cities. Not just karakura town. Only thing which was supposedly 500x faster than sound, was extension of Gin's sword. And that was said to be a lie. Other than that, no one has ever said to be hypersonic..

Now about zommari. Extremly funny part here is, you are using byakuya as an example. Do you really think gap betn Byakuya and zommari even begins to compare with 10 tails/ madara and zommari? If so, there is absolutely no point in debating with you. What makes you think they won't spam him with thousands of shurikerns anyway? And, being quick enough is effective against him again. Hmm.

In the end, sorry for that exceptionally long post, I haven't been a part of the thread for days.. If you are going to reply, please make sure you read through it well. I am open to any counterpoints you can come up with.

There's a lot of sense in this. Cheers for saving me the trouble of having to point out the obvious to the people who think Zommari could do a thing to the Juubi.

And yeah, Mihawk's my favourite too, though Kizaru is a close 2nd. Interesting that I have that effect on you.

As for siding with Bleach, I only said likely based on the difference in numbers and how difficult it is to kill Aizen; I wasn't entirely convinced at the time either way. Honestly I had forgotten about the rest of Madara's army, but considering the dent they'd put in Aizen's forces before it became "Juubi vs all" I would reconsider and side with team Madara.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

There's a lot of sense in this. Cheers for saving me the trouble of having to point out the obvious to the people who think Zommari could do a thing to the Juubi.

And yeah, Mihawk's my favourite too, though Kizaru is a close 2nd. Interesting that I have that effect on you.

As for siding with Bleach, I only said likely based on the difference in numbers and how difficult it is to kill Aizen; I wasn't entirely convinced at the time either way. Honestly I had forgotten about the rest of Madara's army, but considering the dent they'd put in Aizen's forces before it became "Juubi vs all" I would reconsider and side with team Madara.

Thanks. I thought someone should tell him where he is going wrong, but in a way he will understand lol

I liked kizaru..but he got on my nerves later.. But zoro, luffy are liked more..

I expected you'd change the side though. Because if Juubi keeps aizen at bay, Madara can wreck quite a havoc, even if aizen somehow manages to stalemate his fight lol..

Let's see what the bleach advocate says though..

Post by DBZ_universe (15,465 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Aizen trolls everyone... end of story.

@DBZ_universe said:

No.

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Thanks. I thought someone should tell him where he is going wrong, but in a way he will understand lol

I liked kizaru..but he got on my nerves later.. But zoro, luffy are liked more..

I expected you'd change the side though. Because if Juubi keeps aizen at bay, Madara can wreck quite a havoc, even if aizen somehow manages to stalemate his fight lol..

I liked Kizaru for his supreme trolling of the other characters.

That's the thing, the Juubi is the only thing stopping Madara's army form being crushed. The Juubi would have to be keeping all of the higher-ups busy for it to work. Even Madara wouldn't last against Gin/Ulquiorra/Barragan.

@DBZ_universe said:

An informed opinion.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

I liked Kizaru for his supreme trolling of the other characters.

That's the thing, the Juubi is the only thing stopping Madara's army form being crushed. The Juubi would have to be keeping all of the higher-ups busy for it to work. Even Madara wouldn't last against Gin/Ulquiorra/Barragan.

Hmm.. Well, I thought so too. Then, when he stood with his foot over zorro for about half an episode, I stopped liking him. Boooringgg~~

Well, I don't think any one of these could take down madara. Except for Aizen. But still, let's not get off the topic here.. Currently, team Naruto wins thanks to 10t.

I wonder why Mr. freak-out-super-confused hasn't replied yet though..

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

No.

yes... lol

@GIRUGAMESH: jaja.

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

No.

yes... lol

No. lool :p

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

No.

yes... lol

Yes... lol

since 2001
since 2001

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

No.

yes... lol

Yes... lol

since 2001
since 2001

No :p

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

No.

yes... lol

Yes... lol

since 2001
since 2001

No :p

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel