Aizen's army vs Madara's army

Topic started by nishi99 on Nov. 22, 2012. Last post by One_Piece_God 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by 5th (1,370 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@shakyric_lawson: Any proof to that

As far as I'm concern, I'm pretty sure that was the real Aizen until Toshiro stabbed him through the chest.

Also, since when did Aizen ever put old man Yamamoto under a hypnosis? All I can remember is that Yamamoto stopped Wonderweiss from detonating the whole city and then sacrificing his arm in order to destroy Aizen.

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@shakyric_lawson said:

WHAT THE FUCK. Why are you comparing BLEACH, to NARUTO!!!

Bleach characters, (shinigami and hollows) are made of spirit particles. FUCKING SPIRIT PARTICLES. They can't be touched by naruto characters. a weak arrancar can exert his spirit energy and spilt there souls in half. Aizen's army GODSTOMPS...

NOW, before anyone rages on me, IF chakra could be translated into into reishi, it would be a fairly even fight... however that was not stated in the scenerio, which makes this 100% one sided in favor of bleach. We should all pay more attention to details...

Also, according to the scenerio, Aizen has an hour to prepare. A FUCKING HOUR. All of us already knows thats more than enough time for Aizen to come up with the ultimate troll sequence... He alone solo's, even if chakra was translated to reishi (all except for 10 tails in that scenerio)-(he would probably turn the entire army against it by making them think its a hollow) I mean come on, we know Aizen trolls...

However once again, if you don't translate chakra into reishi, Naruto verse is literally toast... If you can, could go either way, but bleach has advantage. It would make a good fan page though...

Pretty sure it has been known on these forums for a while now that certain abilities are taken into consideration in order to make a fight possible. Getting rid of reitsu crush is one of those things. Not sure why you are getting so hyped about this.

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@5th:

Indeed I do but first...

No, it wasn't the real Aizen. How many times do I have to tell you, AIZEN'S A FUCKING TROLL, of the highest degree... he's even got urahara beat at trolling...

Anyway all of those captains were under complete hypnosis. Momo was stabbed by toshiro in that entire set up he made, meanwhile he was disguised as Momo... He pwned them... (kinda bad considering they were captains)

FIRST, let me make this clear... Aizens shikai ability is complete hypnosis (control of all 5 senses) PERMANENTLY if your eyes so much as even touch his shikai. Old man was already under hypnosis.

However, when Yamammoto confronted him, he stabbed him in the back(closer to his side) revealing that the aizen Yamammoto was looking at was an illusion. Then he gets ready to sacrifice himself and destroy everything to make sure aizen goes down, THEN Wonderweiss appeared.

@Kurohige:

No biggy, bleachverse actually still godstomps. This battle is so one sided its hilarious.

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@shakyric_lawson: Because of Aizen? We had to add him in because otherwise Bleach got stomped, Barragan was being debated, I think Bleach wins too, but not in a stomp.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Aizen will troll everyone on the Madara's team... they will be fighting each other. The only thing the Espadas will have to do is sit down and chill while the other team is killing each other..

@shakyric_lawson said:

@5th:

Indeed I do but first...

No, it wasn't the real Aizen. How many times do I have to tell you, AIZEN'S A FUCKING TROLL, of the highest degree... he's even got urahara beat at trolling...

Anyway all of those captains were under complete hypnosis. Momo was stabbed by toshiro in that entire set up he made, meanwhile he was disguised as Momo... He pwned them... (kinda bad considering they were captains)

FIRST, let me make this clear... Aizens shikai ability is complete hypnosis (control of all 5 senses) PERMANENTLY if your eyes so much as even touch his shikai. Old man was already under hypnosis.

However, when Yamammoto confronted him, he stabbed him in the back(closer to his side) revealing that the aizen Yamammoto was looking at was an illusion. Then he gets ready to sacrifice himself and destroy everything to make sure aizen goes down, THEN Wonderweiss appeared.

Yet you still fail to disapprove of "How higher power voids another attack"

Which can be clearly seen from the example above

You fail to prove that Aizen put someone like Yamamoto under a hypnosis

Just stop.

Here's your hypnosis? It was a simple form of "Speed Blitzing", and Aizen quotes in a few other pages to Yamamoto when he grabbed him that "How do you know if I'm not just an illusion." and Yama's response "I know that this is the real Aizen because of your reiatsu" which would mean that Yama wasn't effected by Aizen zanpakuto because Yama Reiatsu is on a different level, also explains why Aizen created Wonderweiss

Thus again, the Ten Tail wins effortlessly against Team Bleach. Nine Tails and eight tails alone have higher power and destructive capacity than Aizen does, Nine Tails was setting the entire forest to waste filled with mountains.

Juubi alone could solo

All of you people are too stubborn to accept the fact that the Juubi is on a different level compared to Bleach

And if you wanna get real, put the Sage of Six Path in this, he'll just wreck everyone in a second.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@shakyric_lawson said:

@SpeedForceSpider:

LOL, you kidding. Madara gets fucked in this fight. Barragon solo's him. Ages his susonoo and him and all his techniques.

Wanking Bleach that hard is bad for your health. The biggest threat here is Aizen.

@5th:

WRONG, again. Let me explain before you take anything else out of context. Yamammoto is the most powerful shinigami in bleach. He's also the most skilled... unlike other captains, he had other ways of fighting. He didn't counter anything... he just "SENSED" his reiatsu. He didn't nullify or any of that, he just "SENSED"

This is also countered by the fact that Gins bankai worked on evolved Aizen, who if not for the hogyoku would be dead.

Trying to make reiatsu> low reiatsu isn't going to work because its not real. Its that simple. Hueco Mundo Godstomps. I can give TONS of examples of why you're wrong. Do you really want me to pull from all the battles that have obviously proven this wrong?

@SpeedForceSpider:

Aizen solo's by himself...

Gin is more than capable of taking out most of the Madara's group with his Bankai, that moves 500X the speed of sound btw.

Tosen Solo's most with his bankai and genjutsu won't work on him.

1st Espada can fight evenly with all of them and is a confirmed kido spammer...

2nd Espada fucks everyone up with his aging abilities, which easily counters Deidara's bombs(like it did soifons), and Madara's susanoo, and even the 10 tails (especially with gin)

3rd Makes it rain boiling hot water, meh. Has some good destruction and speed abilities.

4th Second release and uses his most powerful attack to GODSTOMP them in terms of destruction capacity... rivaled only by 10 tails. He also has fast regeneration.

5th nothing special, makes a good brawler though...

6th same as 5th

7th release takes control of anything his eyes "touch"... if he looks at you head, you're under his control... no known exceptions. Could take control of madara, 10 tails, ect... anybody.

8th if he wraps you in his wings, he crushes all you organs with his dolls... nuff said

9th absorbs the body and attacks of anyone his release form devoures

10/0 Transforms into a huge creature rivaling and yes, even surpassing biju size.

Look at it how you want... but the bleach series can counter EVERYTHING in the Narutoverse... even madara and 10 tails. They're my favs, but they're really don't stand a snowballs chance in hell, even if you take Aizen, Tosen, and Gin out the picture...

@shakyric_lawson: Rofl you still fail to disapprove his statement over Soi Fong

Aizen was caught off guard when Gin's bankai disrupted within him.

Reiatsu is the basic key of energy within Bleach verse, it's like how people in Naruto use chakra to disrupt Genjutsu

Again this counters your statement

You haven't posted any feats to back your claims so its obvious you're losing this debate.

While I on the other hand looked deeply within the manga to find all these feats for you to shut your trap.

You can say whatever you want but it's CLEARER than air, and it's right there.

Juubi defeats Team Aizen.

@5th:

I've already countered that statement. It was an illusion remember. Just watch the episode or post more pages. I also countered you rebuke about yamammoto being immune, as the illusion obviously worked, but yamammoto was smart enough to sense reiatsu insted.

Why did his hypnosis work on unohona, who is said to be the 2nd strongest captain.

Gins bankai thoroughly worked against Aizen who was MILES stronger

Rukia managed to temporarily freeze grimmjow

Rukia managed to bind the 9th espada with kido and even KILLED him, yet she was WEAKER and had lower reiastu...

Yoruichi managed to crack condom Aizens back armor( he was stronger than shikai kisuke, ishan, and herself combined)

Soi fon cracked the 2nd espada's mask, whos was more powerful than her

Hitsugaya's bankai would've killed Hallibel if Wonderweiss didn't break her out, yet her reiatsu was stronger

I can come up with EVEN more examples of lower level characters whose attacks work on more powerful ones. Its clear what Aizen says is just to troll soifon. Very clear indeed.

So, no... you're going to have to do a lot better than that. Because thats too easy to refute.

As of now, team Aizen CURBSTOMPS team Madara, badly.

@shakyric_lawson:Show me proof then, oh wait, you just keep spewing out your own personal opinions about what happened when I show the actual feats!

Jesus Christ, I'm done arguing with you, don't even try replying back.

You're a total fanboy and hyper of Bleach, it's clearer than blue that the ten tails can win due to the reasons I've already posted and explained

All I demand is that you post feats but you fail to comply

Biggest fanboy I've ever met.

I'm just done.

Don't reply back, please don't because I'm done arguing with you when all you do is continue to repeat the same shit all over again when I CLEARLY POSTED FEATS to back my statements, you haven't posted anything.

@5th:

LOL, how pathetic... you don't want me to reply when I clearly rebuked everything you said. For you info, I was looking for manga pics, however due to the slowness and bad connection of this computer, the pics wouldn't transfer to anime vice. You can wait for you debunking though...

@shakyric_lawson: First off, you're the pathetic one for arguing against clear proof and evidence.

A testament to how much of a Bleach fan you are, you truly are a despicable debater.

Attacks like that can be voided by higher power levels (As I've already posted in the pic)

You keep on ratting about how that was hypnosis when Toshiro froze his zanpakuto before he could even activated his zanpakuto's ability (Explaining the ice around his arm)

He BLITZ Yamamoto because that was the only way he could touch him, his zanpakuto had no effect on him. If that was the case, he wouldn't have created Wonderweiss.

You're more stubborn than a Naruto wanker

@5th:

LOL, please wait a bit longer won't you... getting these pics are quite annoying...

@5th:

"You keep on ratting about how that was hypnosis when Toshiro froze his zanpakuto before he could even activated his zanpakuto's ability (Explaining the ice around his arm)"

Hmmm, first to prove that Aizen was CREATING the illusion the entire time. Therefore, he was never stabbed, nor ACTUALLY said that the stronger of 2 reiatsu wins. I had to skip a few pics because it was too long, but if you want to see the whole thing go to bleach chapters 391- 392

How do you say, REFUTED... Now, I'm going to get more pics to refute your other absurd assumptions, although I don't have to, because his statement WAS AN ILLUSION IN THE FIRST PLACE, no matter though, it will take a while...

@shakyric_lawson said:

@5th:

"You keep on ratting about how that was hypnosis when Toshiro froze his zanpakuto before he could even activated his zanpakuto's ability (Explaining the ice around his arm)"

Hmmm, first to prove that Aizen was CREATING the illusion the entire time. Therefore, he was never stabbed, nor ACTUALLY said that the stronger of 2 reiatsu wins. I had to skip a few pics because it was too long, but if you want to see the whole thing go to bleach chapters 391- 392

How do you say, REFUTED... Now, I'm going to get more pics to refute your other absurd assumptions, although I don't have to, because his statement WAS AN ILLUSION IN THE FIRST PLACE, no matter though, it will take a while...

There's no logic whatsoever

It had to be the real Aizen before Toshiro came and stabbed him from the chest as one can point out:

Shunsui actually did stabbed Aizen because Kageoni was in use and in order to use such a technique he must have a shadow somewhere on display

He must've switched when Toshiro was coming in for the final blow

Shows how truly fast Aizen is, being capable of replacing himself and Momo in mere seconds.

@5th:

It had to be the real Aizen before Toshiro came and stabbed him from the chest as one can point out

Nope, the 1st 2 pics Aizen explains when he used the technique, MUCH earlier in the battle btw, rebuking your claim that he was stabbed. Not to mention he doesn't have a single scratch on him, LOL. Everything you saw him do was an illusion created by manipulating and controlling ALL 5 senses. He never stated that stronger reiatsu wins.

The last 3 show the encounter between captain commander. Aizen illusion clearly works because Yamamoto says,

"If it was only up to seeing with my eyes and feeling with my skin, then I would say yes" implying that his senses were indeed under Aizens control, but he knew it was the real Aizen ONLY because he could feel the Reiatsu from the blade..... meaning he didn't counter Aizen because of superior reiatsu, but because he could FEEL his reiatsu..... Just read the scan, Yamamoto literally PROVES MY POINT. THANKS, YAMA-SAN!!! XD !!!

I've debunked this already, but i'll provide more examples if you want, in fact... I think I will.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kurohige said:

@shakyric_lawson said:

WHAT THE FUCK. Why are you comparing BLEACH, to NARUTO!!!

Bleach characters, (shinigami and hollows) are made of spirit particles. FUCKING SPIRIT PARTICLES. They can't be touched by naruto characters. a weak arrancar can exert his spirit energy and spilt there souls in half. Aizen's army GODSTOMPS...

NOW, before anyone rages on me, IF chakra could be translated into into reishi, it would be a fairly even fight... however that was not stated in the scenerio, which makes this 100% one sided in favor of bleach. We should all pay more attention to details...

Also, according to the scenerio, Aizen has an hour to prepare. A FUCKING HOUR. All of us already knows thats more than enough time for Aizen to come up with the ultimate troll sequence... He alone solo's, even if chakra was translated to reishi (all except for 10 tails in that scenerio)-(he would probably turn the entire army against it by making them think its a hollow) I mean come on, we know Aizen trolls...

However once again, if you don't translate chakra into reishi, Naruto verse is literally toast... If you can, could go either way, but bleach has advantage. It would make a good fan page though...

Pretty sure it has been known on these forums for a while now that certain abilities are taken into consideration in order to make a fight possible. Getting rid of reitsu crush is one of those things. Not sure why you are getting so hyped about this.

Precisely.

@5th said:

@shakyric_lawson: First off, you're the pathetic one for arguing against clear proof and evidence.

A testament to how much of a Bleach fan you are, you truly are a despicable debater.

Attacks like that can be voided by higher power levels (As I've already posted in the pic)

You keep on ratting about how that was hypnosis when Toshiro froze his zanpakuto before he could even activated his zanpakuto's ability (Explaining the ice around his arm)

He BLITZ Yamamoto because that was the only way he could touch him, his zanpakuto had no effect on him. If that was the case, he wouldn't have created Wonderweiss.

You're more stubborn than a Naruto wanker

Indeed.

@shakyric_lawson: You are horrifically underestimating the Juubi, it could solo anybody on the Bleach team, including Aizen with hogyoku. Come back to me when somebody in Bleach demonstrated anything above city/multi-city busting. I'd say that Bleach will likely win this, but nobody on their team is soloing by any means.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel