Aizen's army vs Madara's army

Topic started by nishi99 on Nov. 22, 2012. Last post by One_Piece_God 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

WHAT THE FUCK. Why are you comparing BLEACH, to NARUTO!!!

Bleach characters, (shinigami and hollows) are made of spirit particles. FUCKING SPIRIT PARTICLES. They can't be touched by naruto characters. a weak arrancar can exert his spirit energy and spilt there souls in half. Aizen's army GODSTOMPS...

NOW, before anyone rages on me, IF chakra could be translated into into reishi, it would be a fairly even fight... however that was not stated in the scenerio, which makes this 100% one sided in favor of bleach. We should all pay more attention to details...

Also, according to the scenerio, Aizen has an hour to prepare. A FUCKING HOUR. All of us already knows thats more than enough time for Aizen to come up with the ultimate troll sequence... He alone solo's, even if chakra was translated to reishi (all except for 10 tails in that scenerio)-(he would probably turn the entire army against it by making them think its a hollow) I mean come on, we know Aizen trolls...

However once again, if you don't translate chakra into reishi, Naruto verse is literally toast... If you can, could go either way, but bleach has advantage. It would make a good fan page though...

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,167 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kurohige said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: As said on here many times: it requires the power of the moon itself to seal it. Nobody on Aizen's side has that kind of power. Although I am curious if KS would work on it.

Precisely. Nobody in Bleach has ever done anything on the scale of a country, let alone the moon.

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@GIRUGAMESH: We don't even know how srong the Jubbi is yet so how can you say it's the strongest of the HST

Look above.

Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
The Edo Tensei enhancement for Madara's team won't help out much in this match since the Arrancar and Hollows among Aizen's team regularly eat souls for a living. Not to mention that the majority of characters among Team Madara wouldn't have the speed and/or durability to keep up with the characters among Aizen's team and Aizen's team having members who have some hax abilities for the standards of HST (Barragan's Senescencia, Aizen's zankpatou, Coyote Stark's spamming of hundreds of wolf summons). The Uchihas, Juubi and Nagato could give Team Aizen difficulty thanks to their doujutsu or potential to cause massive damage, but they would eventually be overwhelmed by the greater numbers and combined might of Team Aizen once Team Madara's numbers dwindle.
 
Pretty much, I give victory to Team Aizen.
Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@shakyric_lawson said:

WHAT THE FUCK. Why are you comparing BLEACH, to NARUTO!!!

Bleach characters, (shinigami and hollows) are made of spirit particles. FUCKING SPIRIT PARTICLES. They can't be touched by naruto characters. a weak arrancar can exert his spirit energy and spilt there souls in half. Aizen's army GODSTOMPS...

NOW, before anyone rages on me, IF chakra could be translated into into reishi, it would be a fairly even fight... however that was not stated in the scenerio, which makes this 100% one sided in favor of bleach. We should all pay more attention to details...

Also, according to the scenerio, Aizen has an hour to prepare. A FUCKING HOUR. All of us already knows thats more than enough time for Aizen to come up with the ultimate troll sequence... He alone solo's, even if chakra was translated to reishi (all except for 10 tails in that scenerio)-(he would probably turn the entire army against it by making them think its a hollow) I mean come on, we know Aizen trolls...

However once again, if you don't translate chakra into reishi, Naruto verse is literally toast... If you can, could go either way, but bleach has advantage. It would make a good fan page though...

Do not come spreading that bull crap on me, it's quite obvious that if we were to combine the two verses into a battle both chakra and reiatsu would be taken under consideration as being even in the fight

How many times do I have to explain this!

The creation of the MOON was required in order to seal the Juubi

Creation > Destruction

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,167 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@shakyric_lawson said:

WHAT THE FUCK. Why are you comparing BLEACH, to NARUTO!!!

Bleach characters, (shinigami and hollows) are made of spirit particles. FUCKING SPIRIT PARTICLES. They can't be touched by naruto characters. a weak arrancar can exert his spirit energy and spilt there souls in half. Aizen's army GODSTOMPS...

NOW, before anyone rages on me, IF chakra could be translated into into reishi, it would be a fairly even fight... however that was not stated in the scenerio, which makes this 100% one sided in favor of bleach. We should all pay more attention to details...

Also, according to the scenerio, Aizen has an hour to prepare. A FUCKING HOUR. All of us already knows thats more than enough time for Aizen to come up with the ultimate troll sequence... He alone solo's, even if chakra was translated to reishi (all except for 10 tails in that scenerio)-(he would probably turn the entire army against it by making them think its a hollow) I mean come on, we know Aizen trolls...

However once again, if you don't translate chakra into reishi, Naruto verse is literally toast... If you can, could go either way, but bleach has advantage. It would make a good fan page though...

Obvious troll/fanwanker is obvious.

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@shakyric_lawson said:

WHAT THE FUCK. Why are you comparing BLEACH, to NARUTO!!!

Bleach characters, (shinigami and hollows) are made of spirit particles. FUCKING SPIRIT PARTICLES. They can't be touched by naruto characters. a weak arrancar can exert his spirit energy and spilt there souls in half. Aizen's army GODSTOMPS...

NOW, before anyone rages on me, IF chakra could be translated into into reishi, it would be a fairly even fight... however that was not stated in the scenerio, which makes this 100% one sided in favor of bleach. We should all pay more attention to details...

Also, according to the scenerio, Aizen has an hour to prepare. A FUCKING HOUR. All of us already knows thats more than enough time for Aizen to come up with the ultimate troll sequence... He alone solo's, even if chakra was translated to reishi (all except for 10 tails in that scenerio)-(he would probably turn the entire army against it by making them think its a hollow) I mean come on, we know Aizen trolls...

However once again, if you don't translate chakra into reishi, Naruto verse is literally toast... If you can, could go either way, but bleach has advantage. It would make a good fan page though...

Obvious troll/fanwanker is obvious.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,167 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@shakyric_lawson said:

WHAT THE FUCK. Why are you comparing BLEACH, to NARUTO!!!

Bleach characters, (shinigami and hollows) are made of spirit particles. FUCKING SPIRIT PARTICLES. They can't be touched by naruto characters. a weak arrancar can exert his spirit energy and spilt there souls in half. Aizen's army GODSTOMPS...

NOW, before anyone rages on me, IF chakra could be translated into into reishi, it would be a fairly even fight... however that was not stated in the scenerio, which makes this 100% one sided in favor of bleach. We should all pay more attention to details...

Also, according to the scenerio, Aizen has an hour to prepare. A FUCKING HOUR. All of us already knows thats more than enough time for Aizen to come up with the ultimate troll sequence... He alone solo's, even if chakra was translated to reishi (all except for 10 tails in that scenerio)-(he would probably turn the entire army against it by making them think its a hollow) I mean come on, we know Aizen trolls...

However once again, if you don't translate chakra into reishi, Naruto verse is literally toast... If you can, could go either way, but bleach has advantage. It would make a good fan page though...

Obvious troll/fanwanker is obvious.

LOL

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@GIRUGAMESH:

Believe what you want, but I look at the evidence. What can the Narutoverse possibly do. I actually like Naruto better, but I'm not blinded by that. They have a better chance at being DBZ characters than Bleach characters... the fact that they can collapse souls with their spiritual pressure is more than enough.

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@5th:

Yet you fail to realize that the Narutoverse doesn't have any spirirtual (reishi) weapons... The... can't... be... harmed. Its that simple, reishi makes up their bodies. It doesn't matter how strong the other is, they can't harm them for that exact reason... thats all i'm saying. Also, you'd be surprised at how often people forget about the "reishi" aspect. You can see it clearly in this and other bleach threads.

I also made it very clear that if they were translated in the same energy then the fight would be more equal... did you not see that.

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@shakyric_lawson: You're an idiot, It's clear that both energies are both considered valid so yes they can hurt each other.

Again, Total Fanboyism

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@5th:

I'm being an idiot, yet you clearly aren't reading or even considering my entire comment. Read the last sentence and read the 2nd paragraph of my first comment. If you want to insult someone, at least know what you're talking about before doing it.

I like Naruto better than bleach, merely pointing out the difference in their powers...

Also, allow me to pretend that the are equal...

Aizen rapes them with his shikai alone. Tricks the 10 tails into believing that Madara's army is his, and the 10 tails blows it. Then Barragon ages the 10 tails... seem likely?

Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

barragan solo. all he has to do is walk to them. unless the beast is the size of the moon.

but anyways sealing and destroying things is WAYYYYYYYY DIFFERENT

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@shakyric_lawson: Why did you tag me?

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SpeedForceSpider:

because I thought you were wrong and thought you should see 1 of my reasons why...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@shakyric_lawson: The only wrong one here is you. Quit acting like a fanboy because I told it how it was.

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@shakyric_lawson said:

@5th:

I'm being an idiot, yet you clearly aren't reading or even considering my entire comment. Read the last sentence and read the 2nd paragraph of my first comment. If you want to insult someone, at least know what you're talking about before doing it.

I like Naruto better than bleach, merely pointing out the difference in their powers...

Also, allow me to pretend that the are equal...

Aizen rapes them with his shikai alone. Tricks the 10 tails into believing that Madara's army is his, and the 10 tails blows it. Then Barragon ages the 10 tails... seem likely?

As already been stated earlier, powers like Aizen's Zanpakuto Complete Hypnosis or Soi Fong's zanpakuto ability to instantly kill her opponents

Could be voided by higher Reiatsu

Apparently we're taking both Chakra and Reiatsu into consideration because both verses are clashing meaning Naruto characters can see Bleach Characters and not be affected by things like spiritual pressure or reiatsu crush

Which enables Aizen's zanpakuto ability because the Ten Tails has FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HIGHER POWER than anyone on Team Bleach

Moon = Ten Tails

Creation > Destruction

Get that through your thick skull

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@5th:

A zanpakto's ability isn't voided by higher reiatsu. You're talking about clashes. If what you say is true then why did Aizen's complete hypnosis work on the Captain Commander? Aizen admitted that he was much stronger, yet his hypnosis was sound. Higher Reiatsu doesn't void a zanpakto's power... where did you get that from?

His illusions would work perfectly for the reason I mentioned above. Thats never happened in bleach.

Also, 10 does not = moon..... his corpse was only sealed in the moon. Its no way implied that he's powerful enough to literally destroy the moon, and even if he is its not like he can release such raw power on the battle field. From what I see, the 10 tails is powerful, but not invulnerable. In fact, he's the only factor in this battle, so...

a). Aizen Trolls Madara's army (speaks for itself)... hypnotizing them and the 10 tails on unparalleled trolling.

b). Eventually, the only one left would be the 10 tails... Aizens hypnotizing, combined with Gins bankai and/or Barragon's respira pwns 10 tails. Once again, theres nothing in bleach saying that higher reiatsu automatically counters a weaker zanpakuto.

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SpeedForceSpider:

LOL, you kidding. Madara gets fucked in this fight. Barragon solo's him. Ages his susonoo and him and all his techniques.

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@shakyric_lawson said:

@5th:

A zanpakto's ability isn't voided by higher reiatsu. You're talking about clashes. If what you say is true then why did Aizen's complete hypnosis work on the Captain Commander? Aizen admitted that he was much stronger, yet his hypnosis was sound. Higher Reiatsu doesn't void a zanpakto's power... where did you get that from?

His illusions would work perfectly for the reason I mentioned above. Thats never happened in bleach.

Also, 10 does not = moon..... his corpse was only sealed in the moon. Its no way implied that he's powerful enough to literally destroy the moon, and even if he is its not like he can release such raw power on the battle field. From what I see, the 10 tails is powerful, but not invulnerable. In fact, he's the only factor in this battle, so...

a). Aizen Trolls Madara's army (speaks for itself)... hypnotizing them and the 10 tails on unparalleled trolling.

b). Eventually, the only one left would be the 10 tails... Aizens hypnotizing, combined with Gins bankai and/or Barragon's respira pwns 10 tails. Once again, theres nothing in bleach saying that higher reiatsu automatically counters a weaker zanpakuto.

Enough of the arguing, here's the proof that Reiatsu can void another one's ability

So that would mean Barragan's Respira or Aizen's Hypnosis will be crushed under the power of the Ten Tails

It doesn't matter anyway, it was sealed on the moon.

Not saying it could bust a moon but its obviously above from what anyone could handle in bleach

Are there anyone in Bleach that could create the moon because like I said:

Creation > Destruction

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@5th:

HAHAHAHAHA, SOOOOOO CLOSE........ But no.

That was an illusion created by Aizen, which you'd see in the next few pages. He was just trolling her. Now, explain why his hypnosis still worked on old man yamammoto.

So once again, Aizen shikai, and Gins and Barragons powers solo with ease... It hardly matters how it was sealed, we're talking about destroying it. Which can be done with ease with their power's

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel