Aizen vs Three Admirals

Topic started by DarkScarecrow on April 18, 2013. Last post by Jinbeifan1 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
This is Pre-Hogyoku Aizen. 

The fight takes place in Karakura Town. No prep. The Admirals are blood-lusted. Aizen has morals on. Win by Death or K.O. Who wins? 

Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pre hogyoku? Aizen gets crushed. Maybe 1 on 1 it could be decent but together they slap him around. Only if he got Kyouka Suigetsu off might he have a chance. But a serious Kizaru could blitz him before that happened.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

A Bloodlusted Kizaru would speedblitz aizen, unless Aizen starts this with his sword already drawn he loses.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aizen with his morals on gets killed rather easily.

Post by othus12 (6,198 posts) See mini bio Level 12

kizaru speedblitz

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Aizen will get kicked at the speed of light by Kizaru.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,137 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DarkScarecrow: even if he gets suigetsu out, the admirals are experts at both types of haki not including kings haki. which means they could sense him out. Aizen controls the 5 senses not their sense of haki

Post by Dream (7,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Whether individually or as a team, the admirals would be too much for Aizen to handle here, especially with the Logia intangibility that the Captains' Devil Fruits give them and their Haki.

Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Jinbeifan1 said:

@DarkScarecrow: even if he gets suigetsu out, the admirals are experts at both types of haki not including kings haki. which means they could sense him out. Aizen controls the 5 senses not their sense of haki

I see.
Post by phantomrant (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Any of the admirals can solo, honestly. It's not like Aizen can do anything to them. Aokiji can freeze his surroundings. It's a bad idea for Aizen to come into contact with Akainu. Kizaru can wear him out.

Post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kizaru Solos

@Jinbeifan1 said:

This isn't true there are only 3 types of haki none of which can be used for sensing purposes. The 2 you're talking about is hardening haki and Precog haki. They would still be very susceptible to kyoka suigetsu.

@solesamurai: its not called precog haki, it is observation haki. I say that not to sound annoying and petty with words (lol) I say that because it can do more than just predict attacks or movements, it can also be used to sense someone out even those invisible I'll give a couple examples

All three of them were able to sense him from far away

Zoro was able to sense the fairies presence even without being able to see it

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@solesamurai: its not called precog haki, it is observation haki. I say that not to sound annoying and petty with words (lol) I say that because it can do more than just predict attacks or movements, it can also be used to sense someone out even those invisible I'll give a couple examples

All three of them were able to sense him from far away

Zoro was able to sense the fairies presence even without being able to see it

Ok, here's where You went wrong. For starters you used obvious cases is extremely good observation on the strawhats part in both scans. Meaning it can be easily argued they're just highly observant, not sensing anything. Second of all, these scans don't prove anything, even if they were actually them sensing things, The admirals would be under the influence of Kyoka Suigetsu, all 5 senses would be bendable to Aizens will. Unless you can give me on panel proof than Observation haki grants the user the ability to sense out life energies(like chi, or chakra or something)on the level that Yamamoto was able to do so(and even then he had to confirm it was actually aizen by allowing him to stab him sense aizen has shown he can manipulate his own reiatsu in his body in more ways than just masking it or hiding it) Then the admirals would be screwed if he got his sword out. They would be fighting each other and never even know it.

@solesamurai: I could see how you can say that about the second scan with Zoro, but the first scan where luffy zoro and sanji actually sense him in a totally different room far away cant be denied, you cant be observant of something you cant see or hear... unless you have haki to make up for it XD

@solesamurai: lastly, haki strength can be sensed by other haki users as shown with Blackbeard sensing Luffy's haki even though he had not learned to use it in battle yet

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@solesamurai: lastly, haki strength can be sensed by other haki users as shown with Blackbeard sensing Luffy's haki even though he had not learned to use it in battle yet

Once again you're using scans that don't exactly help you here. Blackbeard already knew luffy had Haki as evident by him saying it has improved. He wouldn't have said it if he didn't already know luffy could use it.

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@solesamurai: I could see how you can say that about the second scan with Zoro, but the first scan where luffy zoro and sanji actually sense him in a totally different room far away cant be denied, you cant be observant of something you cant see or hear... unless you have haki to make up for it XD

They could have easily heard him, the Kanji in the panel where it shows the tower indicates sound. Meaning he was making noise, they heard it and realized it wasn't just any type of noise.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well in all actuality observation haki can be used to sense people. Considering when rayleigh met luffy on the island to train he told luffy exactly how many monsters were on the island at the time and how many of them were stronger than him. He then went on to explain about observation haki and dodged the foot of the elephant behind him with his eyes closed.

However I do feel aizen could still win. He could trick them into killing each other. Seeing as though they have never been shown to resist illusions or their senses being taken away we can assume they are susceptible to it.

@solesamurai: lol im sorry it was my mistake of posting those showings of haki when I could have just posted the master of it Rayleigh to explain it in detail :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel