Aizen vs The Ten Tails

Topic started by CrimsonCarnage on June 12, 2013. Last post by sinxism 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,327 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ChromeDisaster said:

Aizen uses hollow bait and the menos grande eats it and becomes a gillian

Lol, Aizen pulls a Wonderweiss. An arrancar specifically designed to take out/hold back the Ten Tails. Silly Aizen, hollows aren't plot devices..

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,810 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: How fast is Aizen again? Also like I said he's going to be running his ass around in fear. It's not like he's dodging multiple blast from the Ten Tails. Their above mountain busters, so a few of them around the same area would pretty much fuck him up. Not like Aizen has shit that will hurt Juubi. lol

@ChromeDisaster:

So the Menos can now eat a being that has enough firepower to destroy it's entire verse.

Also read what the fuck you just wrote. How the fuck does a Menos Grade eat the 10 Tails "Don't worry about it being stronger than them", and then becomes Gillian which is another name for Menos Grade.

Good day sir. You now have my permission to walk off this thread.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag: First, Where do you get the notion the 10 tails can solo the Bleach verse? Has it even been shown actually doing anything noteworthy other than the TBB? No, it did not. The TBB is the only firepower it has shown, and that of which has never even hit anyone for that matter.

Sorry, I meant Adjuchas, not Gillian.

And being a douche doesn't make you cool. It was a joke dude, not a serious statement. Get a sense of humor

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,230 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: How fast is Aizen again? Also like I said he's going to be running his ass around in fear. It's not like he's dodging multiple blast from the Ten Tails. Their above mountain busters, so a few of them around the same area would pretty much fuck him up. Not like Aizen has shit that will hurt Juubi. lol

@ChromeDisaster:

So the Menos can now eat a being that has enough firepower to destroy it's entire verse.

Also read what the fuck you just wrote. How the fuck does a Menos Grade eat the 10 Tails "Don't worry about it being stronger than them", and then becomes Gillian which is another name for Menos Grade.

Good day sir. You now have my permission to walk off this thread.

For the most part, I agree, but the 10 tails soloing Bleach? Yeah...I doubt it.

Can't believe I'm so late to this party. Juubi wins without encountering much trouble, assuming this is full-power Juubi.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Hmm i read what i said and found nothing wrong with it. The senses are apart of the mind are they not? If that is the case aizen posses a form of mind control. I never said anything that would point to aizen actually controlling the ten tails to do things only going by your logic that the ten tails would be randomly firing off bijuu dama while aizen rides his back once again stark naked asking for the ride to move faster~

Post by nishi99 (1,945 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Ten Tails could solo Bleach if it lives up to its legendary power.

Post by Dream (8,267 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Since when does Kyouka Suigetsu grant mind control abilities to Aizen? -_-*

@Dream:

Controlling the senses is a form of mind control as it is direct manipulation of the brain. It isn't like illusions which simply make an image he directly controls your senses. However he only possesses that form of mind control. Everyone else is saying that the ten tails can still fire off bijuu dama and hit aizen even though he will be aiming in the wrong direction.

@TheNeutralOne: Okay, but it's not like Aizen has the firepower in his arsenal to put a dent in the Juubi.

@Dream: Your right. It would be a stalemate if Aizen manages to hypnotize it.

@ChromeDisaster: Not quite. The Juubi may be aiming blind. But if Aizen gets a direct hit from a TBB or gets affected in anyway by the ensuing destructive damage of the attack in the Juubi's blind firing, then he's screwed.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,810 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH:

Didn't say it could solo the verse I said he has enough FIRE POWER to do so,and that isn't me hyping it up just me point out their aren't any one in that verse who can tank that much fire power.

@Dream said:

@ChromeDisaster: Not quite. The Juubi may be aiming blind. But if Aizen gets a direct hit from a TBB or gets affected in anyway by the ensuing destructive damage of the attack in the Juubi's blind firing, then he's screwed.

This i what I've been trying to say the entire time.

Post by taichokage (15,318 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Aiming blind shouldn't work. Aizen can teleport or could manipulate it to do what he wants.

@taichokage:

Aizen can teleport

No, he doesn't. Even if Aizen evaded a TBB through use of Shunpo, he's still gonna be affected by the aftershocks and ensuing collateral damage coming from the attack and he's very likely gonna be harmed in some way by that.

could manipulate it to do what he wants.

Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu only affects the brain by manipulating the five senses, not controlling the direct though processes of whomever is affected by it.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
This battle could go on for days. 

@Dream: since we are talking about hogyoku aizen, he can. in the fight with dangai ichigo, he clearly uses teleportation/dematerialization. that is completely different from using shunpo.

@Dream: Fair enough but the juubi can't hit what he doesn't perceive to be there. And then has the juubi ever fired off a TBB close to himself? Then ask if that TBB had enough shockwave power to kill anyone or even graze madara or obito while they were on his back. This match is a complete stalemate and aizen has thousands of years to try and kill the juubi he could even attempt to soul reap by learning some new technique.

The bijuu dama will not hit aizen especially if they are aimed in the next direction towards some random tree the juubi perceives to be aizen.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,230 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNeutralOne: Obito and Madara weren't damaged because the Juubi covered them from the blast. Madara was actually afraid that Obito would get himself killed, even with the protection of the Juubi.

The Juubi can fire off a blast right next to it without suffering any major damage, the chances of Aizen getting caught in a blast are pretty high. Not saying it would kill him, but it's not like he'll be dodging every attack thrown at him.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Fair enough.

Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Aizen Win
Aizen Win
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel