Aizen vs Superman

Topic started by MisterShin on Aug. 31, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Mr. Hax vs another Mr.Hax :D

I think Aizen wins, i will give my reasons later.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Aizen Sama 

Superman was mindfukced before, as he was here: 

Post by Frieza (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9
What is Aizen capable of?
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Superman speedblitz overkill. You guys even read superman comcis or jsut look at scans? He has fought plenty of people who can screw with your senses, hell Batman has (Well I don't think batman has fought people with Aixen's skills but still)
@Kurohige said:
" Superman speedblitz overkill. You guys even read superman comcis or jsut look at scans? He has fought plenty of people who can screw with your senses, hell Batman has (Well I don't think batman has fought people with Aixen's skills but still) "
But really, putting Superman 100% into character, does he always speed blitz? I don't think so.
@Frieza:
YEs because that is fair if Aizen wins because SUperman does not do anything right? This is a fight not an encounter meaning both characters are placed on the battle ground and fight until one comes out the victore, a speedblitz is more than acceptable. 

SOme of you guys think that Naruto characters beat bleach characters but now you say bleach characters beat Superman level characters, Naruto>Bleach>>Superman=WTF.  Anyway if you read the comics he has speedblitzed before he can do it now, he did this against people many many times: 

Yeah c'mon read the comic, he does it a LOT.
@Kurohige: I read comics. I know all about Superman, and no he doesn't speed blitz in every single confrontation he is placed in. That's putting him out of character.
@Kurohige said:
" Superman speedblitz overkill. You guys even read superman comcis or jsut look at scans? He has fought plenty of people who can screw with your senses, hell Batman has (Well I don't think batman has fought people with Aixen's skills but still) "
If superman looks at Aizen, he looses. 
And Supes HAS been mentally controlled before, I posted the scan.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kurohige said:
If superman looks at Aizen, he looses. And Supes HAS been mentally controlled before, I posted the scan. "
What is Aizen capable of?
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

superman stomps 

also superman has speed blitzed in character 

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
How unfair. Superman's speed alone would be overwhelming. He would be able to speed blitz Aizen before his opponent even realizes he's been attacked. 

ND
@Frieza: He has speedblitxed in character, you ignored the many scans of him donig so, basicly you are saying supes loses becasue he wont fight back, until you can accept that he can speedblitz and stop being bias, I'm not even going to bother.

@hitsusatsu11:
Cool but seeing as how you did not read the comic on how it happend your argument is pointless. 

and FYI guys aizen just got speed blitzed in the current chapter
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Superman knocks aizen out (or kills him if bloodlust is on) before he can release his zanpaktou. 
@Kurohige said:
" @Frieza: He has speedblitxed in character, you ignored the many scans of him donig so, basicly you are saying supes loses becasue he wont fight back, until you can accept that he can speedblitz and stop being bias, I'm not even going to bother.
I never said he doesn't speed blitz, but out of the times that he has actually been in a confrontation, you will get more times him not speed blitzing someone and using his other arsenal of powers first and foremost. If you can't accept that Superman doesn't always speed blitz in every single confrontation, the bias goes to you and Superman, and we have nothing further to discuss. Besides, lol, I never even gave or said who I thought would win. Lol. Why do you assume I think Superman loses?
@Kurohige said:
"@Frieza: He has speedblitxed in character, you ignored the many scans of him donig so, basicly you are saying supes loses becasue he wont fight back, until you can accept that he can speedblitz and stop being bias, I'm not even going to bother.  @hitsusatsu11: Cool but seeing as how you did not read the comic on how it happend your argument is pointless.    "
@Kurohige said:
 Cool but seeing as how you did not read the comic on how it happend your argument is pointless.    "
My argument is not pointless, Superman has had his senses taken over before, as I showed. 
Therefore Aizen will take over his senses, PROVE Supes can resist. 
Even if Supes attempts a speedblitz (frankly, in actual combat Supes doesn't usually move that fast) if he looks at Kyoka Suigetsu, its over. If he speedblitz' with his eyes closed, maybe he can win. 

Also Supes has no spiritual energy or equivalent, how can he hurt Aizen or resist Aizen's spiritual crush? 
Also with the Hogyoku we don't even know how Aizen can be killed.
@Frieza said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kurohige said:
If superman looks at Aizen, he looses. And Supes HAS been mentally controlled before, I posted the scan. "
What is Aizen capable of? "
Absolute Hypnosis 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11: So if Goku (who has no spiritual energy) encountered Aizen would he too be crushed? 

ND
Post by THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL (250 posts) See mini bio Level 6
hahaha goku cant even defeat superman.",)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel