Aizen vs Sephiroth

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Nov. 9, 2009. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 2 years ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Who wins? 

Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
oh no you didnt! putting 2 of my most favorite characters against each other! hell no!
Aizen pown
Post by Lydian_Sel (178 posts) See mini bio Level 4
My money goes on Aizen but I just don't know what he'll do next.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
which version of seph?

one winged angel?, safer seph?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

how can seph get through his defense
@FLCL1 said:
" how can seph get through his defense "
supernova?
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"oh no you didnt! putting 2 of my most favorite characters against each other! hell no! ... Aizen pown "

Lol I know, they're both totally awesome. XD
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
supernova? "

Supernova, I believe, takes one week to prepare, so unless I'm mistaken, that won't work.
Post by CorkscrewKid (61 posts) See mini bio Level 6

well besides being at an instant disadvantage by staring at aizens sword i think seph would have to rely on intinct to win.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
If Unohana is to be believed, it is impossible to beat Aizen once one has seen his sword. Once we see what Ichigo does to avoid that unfortunate fate, we'll know whether sephiroth can win
@cfatalis said:
"which version of seph?  one winged angel?, safer seph? "
Whatever one is stronger. 

@AgentJ said:
"If Unohana is to be believed, it is impossible to beat Aizen once one has seen his sword. Once we see what Ichigo does to avoid that unfortunate fate, we'll know whether sephiroth can win "

Hmm, although that can't necessarily be applied to everyone, maybe just to those in Bleach. Also, why is it that Aizen's power is so unbeatable? You have to consider that Sephiroth has access to pretty much every spell in Final Fantasy, surely he could counter it somehow (Not saying that Sephiroth would win, just that it may take more than Aizen's shikai to beat Sephiroth, I'm honestly not sure who would win this fight).
i think aizen is stronger physically anyways. and aizen has tons of kidos to match seph's spells. so aizen is just a stronger character.
and what makes it so unbeatable is that it can control what you see, some say it controls all of the senses, but sight is just as good. and if your stare at it long enough he can use the ceremony to control you completely.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
supernova? "
Supernova, I believe, takes one week to prepare, so unless I'm mistaken, that won't work. "
not exactly, in saver seph form, he can do it over and over again, also supernova is not the black materia
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
supernova? "
Supernova, I believe, takes one week to prepare, so unless I'm mistaken, that won't work. "
not exactly, in saver seph form, he can do it over and over again, also supernova is not the black materia "

Ok then thanks, my mistake, not that form then (supernova is unavailable).
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
supernova? "
not exactly, in saver seph form, he can do it over and over again, also supernova is not the black materia "
Ok then thanks, my mistake, not that form then (supernova is unavailable). "
emmm, aizen wins then, he is the closest thing in bleach to "god" for now
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
supernova? "
Ok then thanks, my mistake, not that form then (supernova is unavailable). "
emmm, aizen wins then, he is the closest thing in bleach to "god" for now "
well baragan is technically a god, and would of wiped out the entire bleach cast if they hadn't put in a character specifically to take out barragan. aizen may of fell to baraggan. oh god i should make that a fight. 2 of my favorite characters, i dont know if i should do that! i will...
Post by matthewsinist3r (8 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@sinister_noob_incarnate:
its pretty much proven no one understands sephiroths power. everyone thinks just that aizen can hypnotize people with his blade that he can beat seph. wrong! seph cannot be beaten by aizen. sephs powers are more clearly revealed in kh2. his attacks and immense speed wre to great for aizen to handle. aizen may be quick but seph has enough power to ravage an entire planet. aizen does not. plus seph is a genius meniacal mastermind. his blade fighting tactics are unmatched by anyone in bleah. no one in bleach could beat a final fantasy character, let alone a kingdom hearts character. sephiroth has summonings, supernova, teleportation faster than the speed of light, and the one winged angel attack, which attacks ur true body no matter where your at. it almost initiates death. no one in bleach is a match for seph. plus sephiroth himself can take over peoples minds. if they were to put sephiroth in bleach he would so pwn aizen.
@matthewsinist3r said:
"@sinister_noob_incarnate: its pretty much proven no one understands sephiroths power. everyone thinks just that aizen can hypnotize people with his blade that he can beat seph. wrong! seph cannot be beaten by aizen. sephs powers are more clearly revealed in kh2. his attacks and immense speed wre to great for aizen to handle. aizen may be quick but seph has enough power to ravage an entire planet. aizen does not. plus seph is a genius meniacal mastermind. his blade fighting tactics are unmatched by anyone in bleah. no one in bleach could beat a final fantasy character, let alone a kingdom hearts character. sephiroth has summonings, supernova, teleportation faster than the speed of light, and the one winged angel attack, which attacks ur true body no matter where your at. it almost initiates death. no one in bleach is a match for seph. plus sephiroth himself can take over peoples minds. if they were to put sephiroth in bleach he would so pwn aizen. "
Good to see somebody who supports Sephiroth for a change :D 
However, I have already stated that saver seph form and supernova are unavailable.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @matthewsinist3r said:
"@sinister_noob_incarnate: its pretty much proven no one understands sephiroths power. everyone thinks just that aizen can hypnotize people with his blade that he can beat seph. wrong! seph cannot be beaten by aizen. sephs powers are more clearly revealed in kh2. his attacks and immense speed wre to great for aizen to handle. aizen may be quick but seph has enough power to ravage an entire planet. aizen does not. plus seph is a genius meniacal mastermind. his blade fighting tactics are unmatched by anyone in bleah. no one in bleach could beat a final fantasy character, let alone a kingdom hearts character. sephiroth has summonings, supernova, teleportation faster than the speed of light, and the one winged angel attack, which attacks ur true body no matter where your at. it almost initiates death. no one in bleach is a match for seph. plus sephiroth himself can take over peoples minds. if they were to put sephiroth in bleach he would so pwn aizen. "
Good to see somebody who supports Sephiroth for a change :D However, I have already stated that saver seph form and supernova are unavailable. "
and that's why i can say aizen wins

and that post actually said that
KH char > FF char
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @matthewsinist3r said:
Good to see somebody who supports Sephiroth for a change :D However, I have already stated that saver seph form and supernova are unavailable. "
and that's why i can say aizen wins  and that post actually said that KH char > FF char "

Indeed, though I admit to not being an expert in the realms of KH and FF, KH had always seemed like kids' stuff compared to FF.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel