Aizen vs Sensui

Topic started by deathmonger on April 18, 2011. Last post by zAVATARLEGENDz 1 week, 1 day ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

No prep

To the death or knockout

They start 300 feet apart

Neither knows what the other is capable of

Aizen Sousuke
Aizen Sousuke

VS

Fight Takes Place In HELL

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,228 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Sensui wins by kicking Aizen face in (and being a better villain)
Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol Aizen wins. Sensui can't kill him and his energy power feats are inferior. And he is susceptible to Kyouka Suigetsu.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

i personally think aizen would win..kido spam, regen, he can also spam 12 multi city block lvl - mountain lvl blasts at the same time easily
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aizen stomps the hell out of him, Aizen is hard to match with characters, either he stomps the holy hell out of them or they stomp the holy hell out of him
Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JThree47605 said:
" Aizen stomps the hell out of him, Aizen is hard to match with characters, either he stomps the holy hell out of them or they stomp the holy hell out of him "
Pretty much. The character usually has to outclass him to beat him. When you get someone in his general power range he usually owns them due to many different areas of hax.
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Sensui  would win if you ask me
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Aizen stomps... he can easily activate complete hypnosis with out Sensui knowing... also the Hogyoku will not let Aizen lose.....
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Aizen easily
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
What about Pikachu ?
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@shonen said:
"

What about Pikachu ?

"

what about him????? and which one???? there are thousands or hundreds of him/her if you are talking bout RED's/Ash's Pika than his a badass
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Aizen easily. Sensui's got nothing on him...
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
AIZEN IS THE GOD OUT OF THE TOP 3 MANGA (ONE PIECE NARUTO & BLEACH)
HIS BASIC ABILITIES ARE ACTUALLY STUPIDLY UNFAIR COME ON IT TOOK ICHIGO (PRESUMABLY MANY 100 YEARS IN THAT DEATH GOD TUNNEL THING TO SURPASS HIM)
I SALUTE U AIZEN
Post by shinjihirako123 (580 posts) See mini bio Level 9

aizen
Post by HTSSPCSUCDHR (8 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Ichigo over power azien with pure strength, I'm very sure sensui can do the same and quiet easliy. Not to mention ichigo never busted a mountain, but a small hill sensui can do that and much more.

Ichigo power Azien , not to mention Azien was impressed by Ichigo destructive power.

At 11:44 ichigo say" that huge force,that erase that entire mountain, that was my sword".

That was a small mountain, or you can say hill , azien was getting stomp by hill buster , sensui won't go easy on azien like ichigo did.

Sensui will just punch azien , really hard just like he did to yusuke in 3:15.

Azien will just stop evolving again , just like the figth between ichigo and azien .

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@HTSSPCSUCDHR: I am a big fan of YYH but I can not see sensui beating aizen the only ones that would be capable of fighting him in YYH would be the s class demons or upper s class demons specifically the mazoku sensui falls into the lower s class quite frankly sensui doesn't have the power necessary to beat aizen.

Post by Asura_Uchiha (29 posts) See mini bio Level 8

how come almost every aizen fight gets like a 1000+ views??

Post by nishi99 (1,638 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@Falbium_Asmodeus: I don't know about that, most would agree now that Sensui stomps. Here's a battle i made in April as an example. http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/hiei-kurama-kuwabara-vs-aizen/345670/

Aizen may be immortal, but the Hogyoku has it's limits, as evident with Ichigo's Final Getsuga. Aizen's only hope would be a new evolutionary form. That is, if he can take a direct hit from Sensui, a guy who took out a large portion of a mesa with a single shock wave from his kick.

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@nishi99: Yeah that is true maybe I was overestimating the Hogyoku the one thing though if aizen uses Kyouka Suigetsu I dont know how sensui would really deal with that but in terms of power I would say sensui has him beat. If aizen somehow managed to survive a direct it and make a new evolutionary form then sensui would have some problems but knowing sensui he wouldn't stop his attacks after dealing a direct hit and go straight for the finish. But one thing I noticed though from your battle you are using eos kurama, hiei and kuwabara if I am not mistaken in that case it goes along with what I said in a sense by the end hiei and kurama were s class and hiei on his way to upper s class which is stronger than sensui who is a low s class both of them at the end up the series were strong enough to beat sensui on there own and kuwabara was close to becoming a low s class himself.

Post by Kobra678 (3,101 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Asura_Uchiha: Because this was made over three years ago. Its bound to collect views over the time.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel