aizen vs sailor moon

Topic started by SilverGalford on Dec. 11, 2010. Last post by JThree47605 4 years ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
both at their fullest , who wins this battle?
Post by willyvereb (5,943 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@SilverGalford: Sailor Moon bitchslaps Butterfly-Aizen for daring to be prettier than her.:p
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,736 posts) See mini bio Level 15
aizen gets raped
but aizen is invisible, how can sailor moon see him?
@SilverGalford: Usagi deals with evil spirits and what-not pretty often. I am fairly sure she can see Aizen. To add this peaceful girl has more than enough power to blow up a planet with ease and her basic attack is used to exorcise evil.
Figure the rest...
the skills of aizen can't affect sailor moon?
@SilverGalford: The problem is that Sailor Moon has automatic defenses and can resist some illusions. I don't remember exactly the later but to be exact Aizen's way too weak compared to our insufferable pacifist.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SilverGalford:  Aizen is  way out of his  league  here. 

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,736 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman:  yea this isnt fair at all
Post by taichokage (15,318 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I actually have not seen sailor moon but I have heard that the characters from that anime could contend with some DBZ characters and are planet busters. Aizen may be immortal but that does not stop him from getting curbstmped by those vastly stronger than himself. The perfect example is Ichigo.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Aizen rapes until someone actually shows Serena destroying a planet or galaxy or whatever outrageous thing ppl say she can do. 
Post by Boxer_Joe (307 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11: Sailor moon characters can stop and manipulate time, hell villains like galaxia blow up planets with a finger, serena beats her using all her power, some characters can arguably beat goku 
 This is a low end feat too
 This is a low end feat too
@Boxer_Joe: sailor galaxia is the most powerful next to sailor cosmos and a few others, this has little impact on SM.  
Aizen beats SM senseless, this isn't EMS.
Oh and here is sailor moon overpowering 8 planet busters using planet attack (They were made by galacia or something) 

And this is a crazy feat, fighting limitless power and going beyond, and this was before any power up, nemesis can pretty much reality warp: 

@hitsusatsu11: They scans below say otherwise, any scout stops this.
@Boxer_Joe: Alright, Aizen gets stomped.  I was trying to see if I could get some SM feats posted, since generally i've found ppl talk about her outrageous feats but I have never personally been shown them. 
@hitsusatsu11: Gonna be honest with ya, most of the feats are kinda fanwank (Altering reality, being omni-potent) she can only alter time and is immortal. Also she is not trillion times the speed of light, only a few hundred.
Post by taichokage (15,318 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Boxer_Joe: As if that isn't enough though. A person with abilities like that is literally cosmic level.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
equalise speed,durability and destructive power oh and time manipulation them it might be a fair fight
@Hirako_Fan said:
" equalise speed,durability and destructive power oh and time manipulation them it might be a fair fight "
Why not make Aizen wear a tutu skirt then?:p
Seriously, it has no meaning that way. Usagi is simply out of Aizen's range of power. Maybe if we take Sailor Moon from the earlier arc then its more fair but well...
I am glad to see Mr. Plotkai lose.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel