Aizen Vs Naruto, Luffy & Ichigo

Topic started by One_Piece_God on Aug. 7, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This is the most dangerous form of Aizen - Base Aizen

Current Naruto

Current Luffy

Ichigo during the 1st Quicy invasion of soul society

I was going to say no prep to make it fair but this version of Aizen always has prep

Standard equipment

Death/K.O

Battle in Ichigo's hometown

Post by Dream (8,123 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Naruto and/or Luffy solo.

Post by taichokage (14,838 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Base Aizen is not more dangerous than current Aizen. But anyway, I think Luffy is screwed and Ichigo would follow. Naruto would probably be the last one standing and actually could overpower Aizen in sheer raw power, but Aizen could trap him in KS. Maybe it could go either way but I'd give Aizen the advantage.

@taichokage: Kyoka Suigetsu wouldn't effect Luffy's use of Haki and Naruto's ability to sense dark emotions to sense out his foe. In the latter's case, Aizen has nothing on him that's gonna be capable of denting Naruto thanks to his high durability.

Post by phantomrant (1,462 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@One_Piece_God said:

This is the most dangerous form of Aizen - Base Aizen

Not sure why, but alright.

Base Aizen would easily dispose of Luffy.

Now Thousand Year Blood War arc Ichigo at full power and health would be a challenging opponent to Aizen. His Blut Vene was able to withstand Bach's slashes, which are stronger than Aizen's, so aizen would have high difficulty dealing anything more than a flesh wound to Ichigo. He may or may not be able to react to him, but so long as his Blut Vene is on it shouldn't matter. A full-power Getsuga Tensho would deal a lot of damage to Aizen, looking at the mild injuries Ichigo at less than 50% power gave to Bach at point-blank. Aizen still has a Kido advantage and far more skilled than him in practically every area.

If they were to fight, I'd give it to Aizen with mid-high difficulty.

Current Naruto (KCM Naruto) would lose.

All of them together would beat Aizen. Their powers are just way too much for base Aizen to handle.

Having one sense left does not nearly account for essentially having 5 manipulated. The shinigami have reiatsu sense but it didnt matter except slightly in Yamamoto's case. Even then Yamamoto needed to hold Aizen in place and use a suicide technique to beat him (even though that plan was thwarted). Haki isn't that good. At least Luffy isn't. He hasn't fought a battle strictly on haki sense let alone against someone stronger than himself. And really Naruto has even less of a shot. Even assuming he could sense where Aizen is, he couldnt tell at all what he's going to do. He could be dashing into Aizen's drawn blade. But that being said I could see the team winning potentially but not because of resisting KS, but by chance that they could attack him before he caught all of them in it.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,060 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Not seeing why Naruto couldn't potentially solo here with high difficulty. With the team its a stomp.

I'm beginning to get to the point where I think there are folks here who greatly overestimate Aizen.

@taichokage: Observation Haki briefly allows Luffy to know the type of attack coming at him and would allow him to quickly devise a means of anticipating it. From what has been shown in Bleach, Kyoka Suigetsu only fools the five senses of its targets in misassuming Aizen's whereabouts and form, not to manipulate their sense of location or other incoming attacks. Those with considerable power or insight can notice slight irregularities in the illusions cast by Aizen, allowing them the possibility to discern Aizen's location. Luffy may have trouble discerning Aizen's location in the early parts of the battle, but he'll have more than enough speed to evade the man's attacks through use of Haki and take the cocky fool out if Aizen gets tempted to engage in close-quarters combat with Luffy. As for Naruto, how exactly is Aizen killing him considering the kid's now in mountain/ island-level territory with his attacks and durability from his power boosts coming from Kurama? No one in Bleach has yet to approach that level of destructive power.

@phantomrant: You are greatly overestimating Aizen's capabilities in comparison to Luffy and Naruto's current stats.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The team wins, hell, Ichigo could hold off Aizen while Luffy or Naruto drops him

Post by 5th (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aizen's going to try and explain his villainous plot while the Team overwhelms him with speed and destructive blasts.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,725 posts) See mini bio Level 14
aizen with prep>HST's protagonists
Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

the team

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10

RAPE!!!!!

Post by bigz007 (1,105 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Dream said:

I'm beginning to get to the point where I think there are folks here who greatly overestimate Aizen.

@taichokage: Observation Haki briefly allows Luffy to know the type of attack coming at him and would allow him to quickly devise a means of anticipating it. From what has been shown in Bleach, Kyoka Suigetsu only fools the five senses of its targets in misassuming Aizen's whereabouts and form, not to manipulate their sense of location or other incoming attacks. Those with considerable power or insight can notice slight irregularities in the illusions cast by Aizen, allowing them the possibility to discern Aizen's location. Luffy may have trouble discerning Aizen's location in the early parts of the battle, but he'll have more than enough speed to evade the man's attacks through use of Haki and take the cocky fool out if Aizen gets tempted to engage in close-quarters combat with Luffy. As for Naruto, how exactly is Aizen killing him considering the kid's now in mountain/ island-level territory with his attacks and durability from his power boosts coming from Kurama? No one in Bleach has yet to approach that level of destructive power.

@phantomrant: You are greatly overestimating Aizen's capabilities in comparison to Luffy and Naruto's current stats.

I agree with this one. Luffy can use his observation haki pretty well considering he was able to dodge a bullet from 10-15 cm distance (casually dodge it, I might add), and Naruto would probably sense Aizen from a miles away.

Team wins in close combat.

Only way I can see Aizen taking this is to attack Ichigo with surprise attack somehow (which would be off character btw) and then stay in air to spam long range kido on Luffy and Naruto.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream said:

Agreed. Luffy's haki is practically a 6th sense. Naruto has Kyuubi chakra mode, he'll be able to sense the evil that Aizen gives off.

Also, it's probably obvious but anyone else think Minato's going to give Naruto his Kyuubi chakra, thereby making Kurama complete within Naruto and making Naruto even more powerful. All the meanwhile Sasuke cries in a corner.

Post by eddz99 (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ohgodwhy said:

@Dream said:

Agreed. Luffy's haki is practically a 6th sense. Naruto has Kyuubi chakra mode, he'll be able to sense the evil that Aizen gives off.

Also, it's probably obvious but anyone else think Minato's going to give Naruto his Kyuubi chakra, thereby making Kurama complete within Naruto and making Naruto even more powerful. All the meanwhile Sasuke cries in a corner.

Still Current obito < tho T_T

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@eddz99: I'm hoping Rock Lee and Gai use the 8 Inner Gates. It looks like Obito can negate all Ninjutsu but may be vulnerable to Taijutsu, as well as Senjutsu. Maybe they can slow him down for a bit, doubt they could do anything more than that though. That would be cool to see.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99 said:

@ohgodwhy said:

@Dream said:

Still Current obito < tho T_T

Not anymore lol. Naruto one hand rasengans the guy and he's hurt. It's funny how sage mode will be the one to save his ass

It is good to see Maruto doing 1 handed Rasengans at last. I think he only did it in sage mode back in the pain fight. Maybe a handful of other times. But it looks like Naruto is about to get his other half of Kyubi chakra. The thing that I wonder about is that he is already considerably above the other biju with just half. Doubling that makes me think he will be close to Obto's level even though the 9 tails has no business being that strong in comparison. Although then again, the Jubi is still partly incomplete. But anyway, it looks like Naruto is gonna get even stronger. Of course this was foreseen but he'll be pretty monstrous.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Without PIS/CIS, there is no HST character that can beat Aizen using Kyouka Suigetsu. He's technically invincible.

Aizen can just cast illusions and make the three of them kill each other.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel