Aizen vs. Naraku

Topic started by DragonBallZFan on Jan. 28, 2012. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by DragonBallZFan (192 posts) See mini bio Level 8

vs.
Type of battle: to the death
Who is more intelligent?
Who has powerful minions to command?
Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I admit I'm not very familiar with Naraku, but I'm going to hand this to Aizen anyway. Aizen utilizes Kyoka Suigetsu and suddenly Naraku is thinking he's in a nice field of burning flowers while Aizen brutally butchers him. Or Aizen just plain beats the crap out of him. Fairly certain speed, strength, and durability are all a bit beyond Naraku's level. And the Espada could probably take down any of Naraku's minions with ease. I repeat: I don't know much about Naraku, so I'm open to suggestions. I'm fairly certain Aizen is just a bit too... well for lack of a better word, hax, to be beaten by Orochimaru's alcoholic father.

Post by Dream (7,108 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Aizen has the advantage with speed for this match. But that won't mean much to Naraku who has enough damn protection on him from his barrier, diamond-hard body and regenerative abilities where the uber Inuyasha baddie was shown capable of tanking Inuyasha's Wind Scar attack from the Tetsusaiga shown capable of leveling hills. The guy also has the ability to emit large amounts of miasma bad enough to melt down an entire forest in his earliest appearance in the series and when he obtained the complete Shikon no Tama by the end of it, he could melt down an entire mountain with his miasma. Even Kyoka Suigetsu would fail to deter Naraku as he has enough protection on him to guard against Aizen's attacks and deliver enough destructive output to take out the Bleach baddie.
Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I like Dream's assessment but ultmately I feel that Aizen wins. If Naraku's hax defenses is what keeps him in the battle, I might bring up that Aizen's is equally if not more hax. He too has hax regeneration and various barriers, but instead of diamond hard skin, Aizen has immortality and couldn't be killed by presumably anything. When captured, the shinigami were unable to kill him despite having the likes of city busters, and time/space manipulators at their disposal. Even his own reiatsu aura is not to be trifled with as it has proven to be capable of blocking attacks without the conjuring a barrier. Then put into account that he can manipulate all the senses at will merely by showing the victim his blade and is capable of space/time distorting attacks and can casually fire off mini nuke bala blasts. I'd say he is even more hax than Naraku and thus would ultimately win.
Post by Dream (7,108 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@taichokage: Since when did Aizen gain immortality? I thought the Hogyoku only greatly augmented his powers and allowed him to gain a great amount of regeneration.

The reason I said Kyoka Suigetsu would be worthless for this match was because Naraku's miasma clouds of destruction were capable of covering a great range in a matter of seconds and regardless of whether Naraku gets under the effects of the illusions, Aizen would be forced onto the defensive from such an attack as his body would break down from the acidic properties of the cloud of destruction.
The central 46 confirmed his immortality. When they sentenced him they mentioned his immortality and it is the reason that he was sentenced to prison for 20,000 years instead. Also note that while he was injured, Gin's cell breaking bankai eliminated much of his upper body including where his organs would be but it didn't kill him, nor did Ichigo's mugetsu.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,193 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: I'm agreeing with Dream on this one aizen only gets regeneration when he takes in the Hogyoku but is this fight allowing him to use it cause i don't see where it says that. Aizem hogyoku turns him into a naraku like guy with tentacles and everything.Naraku just has more abilities in this fight that would help him. Naraku has shown using various psychic powers and capabilities; including levitation, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, mind control, illusion-casting, and astral projection. That's a mouth full isn't it.l

Before the end the hougyoku is part of Aizen. Why should Aizen not have the hougyoku if Naraku has the Shikon no tama?
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: ok i'm not taking sides yet but.... Leveling hils?! XD!! Aizen's fourth Espada can destroy citys with ease, and Aizen him self is much stronger than even the primera in release state, naraku has got to have better durrability feats than hill level!

Now Mountain melting is much more impressive, though its not a durrability feat.

Post by RathGoku (12 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Idk who to go with I might go with Aizen but ive heard a lot of good stuff about naraku.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Aizen just planned his death before the match happens

@OfficialRikudouSennin:

ROFL

FAIL!!!

Because DEATH to Naraku can never be planned.

Also they both are manipulators it's just Naraku is better at it.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@OfficialRikudouSennin:

ROFL

FAIL!!!

Because DEATH to Naraku can never be planned.

Also they both are manipulators it's just Naraku is better at it.

uh you mad bro?? because aizen used aizenception

@OfficialRikudouSennin:

Nah I'm not "MADE", but Aizen isn't beating I've seen this battle a couple of times.

If you think he'll win just start stating why, so we can get this debate over with.

Post by AFGM (133 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Stalemate (?)

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aizen either speed-blitzes or uses a high level kido spell a la Black Coffin to end the fight. This match-up was a bad idea.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,435 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Carter_esque: None of which is getting past Naraku's barriers. Naraku absorbs Aizen and wins in a stomp.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerusSerenade:

Why wouldn't Aizen be strong enough to break through Naraku's barriers? Inuyasha did. So did Kagome. You gonna tell me that either of them are more powerful than Aizen?? Aizen makes light work of Naraku.

As more or less stated I agree.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,435 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Carter_esque: Kagome did it through a tailored sacred energy which is the equivalent of PIS which Aizen has no such access to. Inuyasha did it by outright being stronger than anything Aizen can do, it's a fact considering how strong meidou spam is.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel