Aizen vs Mukuro vs Itachi vs Babidi

Topic started by Vapovile on Dec. 28, 2013. Last post by 321zigzag1 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Vapovile (2,210 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Sōsuke Aizen

VS

Mukuro Rokudo

VS

Itachi Uchiha

VS

Babidi

Rules

• Characters are current or at peak.
  • Babidi can't attack more than one mind at at time.
  • Only base Aizen allowed.
  • No outside help.
  • Winner via death

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: Aizen and Babidi vs Mukuro and Itachi

Scenario 3: Everyone vs Madara, Sasuke and Obito(not Juubito)

Post by bigz007 (1,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Vapovile: edo tensei Itachi?

Post by GeneralVan (2,351 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Without prep all Babidi can do is defend really.

@bigz007: O sorry, no Edo for anyone. That would make things a little unfair.

Post by bigz007 (1,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Vapovile said:

@bigz007: O sorry, no Edo for anyone. That would make things a little unfair.

Than I'll go with Mukuro, it's hard to say actually. Good match-up.

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

aizen trolls them all. since when they were under the impression this was a match?

Post by Dream (8,267 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I've commented on this before. But, wouldn't Sharingan allow Itachi to see through illusions or at least make him more perceptive of irregularities in them?

Beyond that, what reason is there to toss Babidi in this? Beyond his magic, he'd be fodder here.

@Dream: I think that Sharingan would only help to see irregularities, since being completely immune would be NLF. And the only real reason why I put Babidi in here is because I remember the Itachi vs Babidi thread from a while ago, and everyone said that Babidi won, though the condition was that they couldn't physically fight. So I just threw him in just to see if anyone would try and argue for him.

Post by luthluth (1,668 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now
Aizen solos with or without KS

@Vapovile: I didn't say allowing Itachi to see through any and all illusions. It's not like any of these guys in the match are on the level of Professor X or high-level psychics in terms of mindfuckery.

I'd say Aizen would win. But beyond Black Coffin and his shikai, he doesn't have any notable ranged attacks to milk his flight advantage with in base form. So I'm more inclined to lean towards Mukuro since his use of illusions are more diverse and flexible in how he could deceive and mess with his opponent's senses, as well as make said illusions real to further mess with a foe physically and mentally. He's not as physically strong and durable as Aizen, but his greater mind-fuckery would more than make up for this.

Post by taichokage (15,318 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Aizen. Again why i dont think Itachi could bypass KS, is because Genjutsu are illusions. Kyouka Suigetsu is hypnosis, literally manipulating the mind. But even if he could, Itachi isn't exactly on Aizen's level and would likely lose. Mukuro is his only competition here and he would actually be difficult. If it were Daemon instead I'd say Aizen would lose.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,810 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: KS is an illusion. Aizen can not make you do anything with his powers.

@taichokage: Ummm, genjutsu involves manipulation of the five senses through the illusions cast by its users. Not any different from Kyouka Suigetsu.

No he can't do anything. Only make you attack and kill your own allies. But it isn't mind control. Also wasn't Kakshi put in an illusion by Itachi despite having a sharingan? Also KS is not a simple eye illusion. Even if Itachi could see through the visual aspects, it controls all senses and even sense of time and mass if I recall correctly.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,810 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage:

Only make you attack and kill your own allies.

He didn't make anyone do anything. He tricked them into thinking something.

You know what I mean. I already said he doesn't control the mind as in your very thoughts. He did it by controlling everything they perceived. Hence, causing them to take actions that they ordinarily wouldn't.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,257 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Couldn't Babidi just put up a shield and nuke the area?

I don't think Babidi demonstrated destructive power. We don't know if he had such capabilities. He always relied on powerful minions.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,257 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: Well he did use Ki in the video games lol

Post by nishi99 (1,945 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: @ImDictatorBowDown: Here are Babidi's best feats.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel