Aizen vs. Law

Topic started by bowstaff54 on Nov. 28, 2012. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 2 years ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: Well if ichigo can use final getsuga unli times he's dead, also if he goes up against goku he dies.

Post by taichokage (15,467 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well Ichigo can't and there's no proof that it could work if he could. And though Goku could effortlessly dispatch him and wouldn't be threatened, just how could he actually kill him?
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@taichokage: the same way someone who is skilled with observstion haki might be able to tag aizen. he doesnt go off of spiritual pressure, he goes off of ki. he can sense him out with his ki senses, aizen only blocks the five senses. when he stabbed yammamoto, he was able to tell it was him. haki would see his attacks coming and it would sense him out. now goku might not be able to kill him cuz hes immortal, but he could just uber stomp him into the ground with his foot lol

Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'm assuming this is current Law. He can definitely win if Aizen is starting in base. If Aizen is starting in third or final form it's more of a toss up. Aizen can one shot him with fragor and Law could do the same with a full powered slash. Even though Law slashes don't kill, it can immobilize Aizen and Law can proceed to remove any major organs or pretty much whatever he please. I see Law winning more times than not, due to precog and having all the advantage while in his room which can be larger than a mountain range.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

Well Ichigo can't and there's no proof that it could work if he could. And though Goku could effortlessly dispatch him and wouldn't be threatened, just how could he actually kill him?

You aren't still arguing that Aizen can survive attacks from Goku are you? Thought you'd moved on man.

But yeah, this is still a win in Aizen's favour.

I don't know what that's supposed to mean. But I am asking. Obviously Aizen along with the rest of bleach would be defeated with utter ease by the Saiyan, but that doesn't mean he would die. And to other posters, has Law even demonstrated kenbunshoku? Even if he did I don't know how well it would go if all his senses are telling him different things. Even Yamaji only knew by having Aizen's blade actually in his body.

@taichokage said:

I don't know what that's supposed to mean. But I am asking. Obviously Aizen along with the rest of bleach would be defeated with utter ease by the Saiyan, but that doesn't mean he would die. And to other posters, has Law even demonstrated kenbunshoku? Even if he did I don't know how well it would go if all his senses are telling him different things. Even Yamaji only knew by having Aizen's blade actually in his body.

It means that last time I checked (about a few months ago) you had been going on about how Aizen is unkillable, even against the likes of DBZ higher tiers.

Aizen has proven to be pretty much unkillable...in Bleach. Until he shows he could survive an attack on a planet-busting scale, it cannot be assumed that he can. If you argue otherwise then that's a classic case of ABC logic.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@taichokage: the same way someone who is skilled with observstion haki might be able to tag aizen. he doesnt go off of spiritual pressure, he goes off of ki. he can sense him out with his ki senses, aizen only blocks the five senses. when he stabbed yammamoto, he was able to tell it was him. haki would see his attacks coming and it would sense him out. now goku might not be able to kill him cuz hes immortal, but he could just uber stomp him into the ground with his foot lol

Observation haki is just a precognition.. it's not going to help against someone who is much more faster than you're, like orochimaru did to sasuke when he was a pseudo-cool antihero kid..Though I won't even try to argue with Goku stomping Any guy from bleach.. I always agree to that :)

@taichokage:

Obviously.. Aizen was very weakened and one more blast he would've died ( if i were him i would know that ) For me aizen is not immortal.. but only insane regen powers like BUU

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@PrinceAragorn1: while precognition is a part of it, it is also used to sense someones presence as shown when luffy, zoro and sanji sensed that karibo guy all the way in the princesses room

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I also am having second thoughts of Aizen's immortality.

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

And the conspiracy begins!

Is Aizen immortal? You decide! I smell a Aizen discussion thread in the near future. ;) but in all seriousness, I am wondering that too, we tend to simply accept things on this site, not enough questions are asked in my opinion, glad to see people not being afraid to step up and question the man.

@Kurohige: I agree 100%. A lot of things we randomly accept but Aizen's immortality has yet to be truly challenged in Bleach just because he barely survived the FGT.

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah, I'm not trying to say we should question every trivial thing but once in a while it doesn't hurt to ask questions, otherwise people would still think Whitebeard was a planet buster or Naruto characters couldn't even move faster than a bullet and other silly things. Asking questions is key, the worst someone can do is provide proof, lol.

@Kurohige: Yeah I get that but I remember the Whitebeard planet busting wank. Now you got people saying some HST folks can move FTL. I lol'd of course. Oh and we can't forget the DBZ universe busting is a revived classic.

@SpeedForceSpider: but dbz CAN destroy universe when it comes to math..

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: while precognition is a part of it, it is also used to sense someones presence as shown when luffy, zoro and sanji sensed that karibo guy all the way in the princesses room

I know that buddy, I was just saying that its not going to help when someone is too fast for you to react.. not about the fight, but in general..

The discussion took a whole different turn. So many one piece fans that you begin to question Aizen. Not fanboys but loyal fans. It got completely off the main topic, however in the end it doesn't matter. Aizen would win immortal or no. He is very hax aside from that one ability.
Post by redbird3rdboywonder (181 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Aizen wins fatality

@SpeedForceSpider: @Kurohige: @PrinceAragorn1: Of course Aizen is immortal...as far as Bleach is concerned. Take someone who is thousands of times stronger than anyone in Bleach however and it becomes a different story. It's pretty much the law of all abilities in anime and to some extent, in comics too.

@taichokage said:

The discussion took a whole different turn. So many one piece fans that you begin to question Aizen. Not fanboys but loyal fans. It got completely off the main topic, however in the end it doesn't matter. Aizen would win immortal or no. He is very hax aside from that one ability.

Agreed. Immortality or not, Aizen still wins with little difficulty.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel