Aizen vs. Law

Topic started by bowstaff54 on Nov. 28, 2012. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 1 year, 12 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I guess this answers the question.. lol

Troll!
Troll!
Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@DBZ_universe: The funniest Aizen-one piece trolling: A troll trolling a troll:

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,423 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Lol yes :) aizen could destroy a tiny mountain with a swing, Law could cut a giant mountain in half with a swing... you got a counter for that? no? thats what i thought :)

Hmm.. well, aizen wasn't the one destroying mountains. Ichigo was. It wasn't a swing. It was a parry. Swing>>parry. Aizen got hit by a swing next and all that happened was a cut, which healed near instantly. There goes your giant mountain busting half a swing. Not going to work. Then steps in his final form. Mountain busters flicked about casually. will law survive that? no? tbats what I thought :p

@SpeedForceSpider:

You may smile again :)

i already said that it wouldnt work and acknoledged he was immortal. i said he could counter a swing. pay attention next time, ok? ok. thanks. :)

i believe i also acknoledged this was a stomp lol

@PrinceAragorn1: Aizen is the God of Trolls.

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Aizen is the God of Trolls.

Agreed.

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Lol yes :) aizen could destroy a tiny mountain with a swing, Law could cut a giant mountain in half with a swing... you got a counter for that? no? thats what i thought :)

Hmm.. well, aizen wasn't the one destroying mountains. Ichigo was. It wasn't a swing. It was a parry. Swing>>parry. Aizen got hit by a swing next and all that happened was a cut, which healed near instantly. There goes your giant mountain busting half a swing. Not going to work. Then steps in his final form. Mountain busters flicked about casually. will law survive that? no? tbats what I thought :p

@SpeedForceSpider:

You may smile again :)

i already said that it wouldnt work and acknoledged he was immortal. i said he could counter a swing. pay attention next time, ok? ok. thanks. :)

Hmm. Ok.

@PrinceAragorn1: sorry i sounded like a jerk saying that lol

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: sorry i sounded like a jerk saying that lol

Don't worry I'm not a five year old to be upset.. that was fun :)

@PrinceAragorn1: And we have agreed on something for the first time! hooray!

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What happens if law puts a room around himself and uses shambles to mix and match aizen?

Post by eddz99 (2,638 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Aizen isn't actually immortal, while he is near-immortal don't forget final getsuga tenshou almost killed him, we all know if ichigo was able to use it one more time, aizen would've been done without uruhara, still.. aizen stomps this.

And if he was immortal he would've not been scared of ichigo.. but then again he was scared as fuck.

Post by taichokage (14,826 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The magic word is almost. He didn't die, nor did he fear Ichigo. Up until nearly the end he thought he was superior. And ultimately Ichigo failed. They sentenced him to 200 centuries of imprisonment because they can't execute him. He's immortal.

@taichokage: If you're immortal would you fear anyone? even if he/she is superior? of course not because you cannot die... As i was saying one more blast he would've died.

Post by othus12 (7,713 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@eddz99: they are also giving him the hogyoku which IMO is cheating since its not his own power. BTW he wouldnt regenerate from a cut made by law, since its not actually real cutting damage, there is no wound and as such it cant be healed. aizen would still win, given he is one of bleach top tier characters

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1: And we have agreed on something for the first time! hooray!

Really!? cheers! :)

@PrinceAragorn1: lol

It is his power. It fused with him and is now bound to him even when removed. He also created it himself (well partly). It's not like Edo which is another user's ability to control zombies and it's used for a character alone without the caster. That's cheating. Not this. You could argue that any devil fruit is a cheat since it wasn't originally part of the user but it became part of them, hence it is not a cheat. Even without it though Aizen is still overpowered and could beat Law.

@taichokage: But he is still near-immortal.. i don't care who wins this thread because i don't know who law is.. all i want to prove is aizen being only immortal to those who are weaker than him... therefore he is near-immortal with insane regen powers ( somehow like buu from db )

Well sure. But he would be immortal to most stronger than him too. Ichigo was stronger but couldn't kill him. Reality warping could kill him but in that sense no one is truly immortal except maybe omniversal chars. By conventional means Aizen is immortal.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel