Aizen vs Hashirama

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Aug. 10, 2013. Last post by One_Piece_God 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Starts 20 meters apart

Random Encounter

Takes place at Hyrule Field

Who wins?

Post by othus12 (6,870 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hashirama is way more destructive and his good reaction time so he could win this if Aizen does not have his plot device aka the Hogyoku. Really Kyoka Suigetsu is the only way i see Aizen winning this without The Hogyoku.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Assuming its Final form Aizen...

Without KS: Hashirama with mid-high diff

With KS: Aizen, quite easily

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Hashi.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aizen gets raped.

Hashirama wins with difficulty. Its not a one-sided fight

My bad it's not a rape, just pretty damn close. Aizen isn't going to do anything big to him. Hashirama is a mountain buster. Which already equals one shot to Aizen.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Aizen is also a casual mountain+ buster.

Mountain busting is nowhere close to one-shotting Aizen, lmao

Post by othus12 (6,870 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@supernova7005 said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: Aizen is also a casual mountain+ buster.

this

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yup. Current Hougyoku Aizen wins. Base Aizen 5/10. Depends on ifhe uses KS first or not.

@supernova7005:

Aizen is also a casual mountain+ buster.

lol

First show me a scan of him busting a mountain. Next show me a scan of him tanking a mountain buster.

@taichokage: I don't think base Aizen has a chance of taking on Hashirama without KS

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

lol

First show me a scan of him busting a mountain. Next show me a scan of him tanking a mountain buster.

Actually, Mountain level would be downplaying. Even Ulquiorra is City/Mountain level.

I'll explain something about attack-potency in manga since people here are making severely flawed analysis and taking everything at face value.

Ichigo's and Aizen's swings are supposed to be City/Mountain++ at the very least. Their shockwaves can vaporise mountains. Well, Aizen disintegrates, Ichigo completely vaporises.

A shockwave is so much weaker than the actual impact, that you'd laugh at the difference (hope you've heard of the inverse square law). The energy starts dissipating exponentially the further it goes from it's origin.

I could easily say that Ichigo destroying a mountain that's far away without making contact equals destroying several mountains at point-blank. Here we have it,

Here you have Ichigo tanking Aizen's swing with only his fingers- http://manga.starkana.com/151/5699/12.png. It does absolutely nothing to Ichigo, but creates a mountain sized crater behind (and all this was caused by just the air pressure released by the swing).

Yet Aizen's Fragor burns his arm- http://manga.starkana.com/151/5700/14.png Multi-mountain level, at least.

It doesn't matter how small the AoE Fragor if it could destroy only a house or your bathroom, it has multi-mountain level potency for the simple fact that it burned Ichigo's arm (the same guy who tanked Aizen's swing with his fingers).

Moreover, Aizen can use all six heads to form a ring with six times the power of one Fragor

http://manga.starkana.com/151/5700/15.png

http://manga.starkana.com/151/5700/16.png

Multiplying it by 6, its pretty much Island level.

@supernova7005:

I'll say it again.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Whats_out_the_bag: Here you have them.

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: but Hashirama is MHS and a small island buster

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hashirama hasn't busted an island and i have not seen anything to put him at mhs. Even the Jubi has yet to destroy an island, although it did take out 4 or 5 mountains in one go so still impressive. Although given that Madara could slice through multiple mountains, its safe to say Hashirama could at least equal that. And I'm pretty sure the Jubi could do it and is likely island level+, we just havent seem it yet. But even Madara's meteor wasn't island level. I don't see Hashirama topping that.
Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@AnimeDefender said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: Here you have them.

How the hell does that compare to this?

That's Hashirama surviving a multi mountain slice

AGAIN,

People overhyping on that small feat of Aizen's because that feat wasn't close to actual Mountain Busting, Say for the least, Aizen sliced only a small mountain or possibly a hill because look at its size compared to other Mountains.

If this is Aizen with the Hyogoku, then Hashirama would win with mid difficulty. But if this is Aizen with KS then he would possibly win via absolute hypnosis.

Again, why would Hyogoku Aizen win?

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Whats_out_the_bag: Here are more scans

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel