Aizen Vs Enel

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on Nov. 21, 2013. Last post by taichokage 10 months ago.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (643 posts) See mini bio Level 12

• Morals Off
  • Enel & Aizen Are At Full Power
  • Rules: Manga Facts Only
Post by taichokage (13,384 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I see the similarity. They're both in my top 5 characters from their series'. However at max power, Enel could defend well enough but I don't see him being able to take Aizen down. Even base Aizen would be difficult, let alone his max. I'd give it to Aizen with effort.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15

This battle goes to Enel. Not only does he have a massive speed advantage, but mantra as well. With morals off, he is all the more willing to spam his deadliest attacks like El Thor which is enough to fry Aizen.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (643 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage said:

I see the similarity. They're both in my top 5 characters from their series'. However at max power, Enel could defend well enough but I don't see him being able to take Aizen down. Even base Aizen would be difficult, let alone his max. I'd give it to Aizen with effort.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

This battle goes to Enel. Not only does he have a massive speed advantage, but mantra as well. With morals off, he is all the more willing to spam his deadliest attacks like El Thor which is enough to fry Aizen.

So Team Aizen Vs Team Enel?

Lets see who has the better debate!

Online Now
You think El Thor would do much of anything to Hougyoku Aizen? Even base Aizen tanked Hadou 96 Ittou Kasu and he wasn't harmed at all.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I see enel being able to take this. His mantra is on an entirely different level not to mention he has to see the ks to actually be harmed by it. Enel can fight with his mantra eyes closed.

And its not so much the el thor but the effects of the el thor. Physically it won't do much to his exterior but the electricity will fry his brain instantly as a side effect. No matter how tough his exterior the electricity also effects the interior on a whole other level.

Online Now
Heat can permeate the exterior as well and IMO Ittou Kasu is more powerful than El Thor. Also I don't know if mantra could predict KS. Mantra only predicts attacks and KS essentially isn't an attack. Aizen also has numerous barriers and has blocked attacks from Komamura, Love and Soifon with just reiatsu. To block El Thor with reiatsu may not be a possibility as it was a stronger attack than those but offset it to a fair extent sure. Combine that with his barriers and durability and I don't think anything but Raigo would have any notable affect and that needs time to perform.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Enel will fall for Aizen's illusion just like everyone else. But, Aizen can beat Whitebeard judging by their thread. 
Post by GeneralVan (1,784 posts) See mini bio Level 9

As long as it's Monster Aizen he wins.

Online Now
Well yeah. But I think base Aizen could do it as well for the reasons stated. Not easily but still likely.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well technically the mantra can predict the ks. Because it goes based on the intent of the enemy and it tells you how the next move will affect you or how much damage you will sustain from taking it.

But i still think lightening will have an affect on aizen. Outwardly he is durable but lightening can zap his brain.

Other than the lightening speed and lightening effects though I can't really see him beating base aizen. However that kind of calls into question how non monster aizen can beat him. Surely not with sword slashes because he can dodge those. Even in the ks enel has been shown to rely on his mantra which is island level. Dodging the sword slashes while under an illusion won't be a gigantic problem however kido will probably be a great smack down on enel.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Hado 90.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
@DBZ_universe said:

Hado 90.

This lol
Post by One_Piece_God (561 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

Hado 90.

@waybig1010101 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Hado 90.

This lol

Logia user.

Back to the thread, I am a base Aizen fan so I am going to go with Base Aizen.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,441 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Shikai. GG

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Enel takes this, he is too fast and has more DC than FGT Ichigo this is a stomp.

@ALMIGHTY: Too fast? Since When? Please don't tell me he's lightning speed.

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@FormerCrimsonKing: When he turns into lightning yes he is lightning speed, which is relatively faster than anything in Bleach.

@ALMIGHTY: That doesm't change reaction speed. His movement speed may be faster, but that's it.

Online Now
Enel's DC isn't high without Raigo and that takes a long time to use and thus he won't get it off. Raigo aside he isn't even more destructive than normal Ichigo.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel