Aizen Vs Akatsuki

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 2, 2013. Last post by supernova7005 1 year ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,942 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

Akatsuki members

The Six Paths of Pain

Prime Itachi

Obito

Conditions

Obito does not have the Rinnegan yet or Juubi.

No Edo

Akatsuki get some prep time to learn about Aizen before they make their move.

In Character

Setting Las Noches

Post by taichokage (15,274 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Much as i love Aizen, with knowledge on his abilities plus the fact that the Pain bodies are arguably immune to KS, I'm gonna have to side with Akatsuki. He can probably take down most paths and maybe Itachi but not all of them. That is assuming this is base Aizen.

@taichokage: What about the Hogyoku?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Which form of Aizen is this?

If its base Aizen, he loses. If its final form Aizen, he should win

@supernova7005: @taichokage: Aizen starts in base but could go beyond that with the Hogyoku.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@nishi99: If he has the Hogyoku, he should win because of immortality

Post by GhostRipple (113 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Akatsuki wins quite easily

Hmm. I agree with the Hougyoku he would win, but not without it.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Aizen gets sealed in Chibaku Tensei. 
Post by othus12 (7,935 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Obito: more like he nukes his way out of it.

I don't think he would allow Chibaku Tensei to even happen, much less get caught in it.
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,327 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hogyoko hax for the victory.

Post by luthluth (1,658 posts) See mini bio Level 12
If Aizen uses KS on the Pain bodies wont it directly transfer to Nagato since he is the one controlling them? I mean he does share vision and hearing with the bodies.
Post by Dream (8,257 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Wouldn't anyone with doujutsu (Nagato, Itachi, Tobi) be capable of seeing through Aizen's illusions?

I don't know. Even with verse equalization it works fundamentally differently than genjutsu and isn't dispellable unlike genjutsu. KS manipulates all senses too including things like sense of mass.
Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

Much as i love Aizen, with knowledge on his abilities plus the fact that the Pain bodies are arguably immune to KS, I'm gonna have to side with Akatsuki. He can probably take down most paths and maybe Itachi but not all of them. That is assuming this is base Aizen.

Pains bodies are not immune to genjutsu so KS would work.

Base Aizen wins.

Post by Dream (8,257 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@One_Piece_God: Oh yeah, Rinnegan can't see chakra flow as the Sharingan and Byakugan are able to.

But that still leaves Obito and Itachi, who are quite likely to detect the energy coming from Aizen's sword. That, and I doubt Aizen has a means of getting around Kamui or the Sword of Totsuka.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Dream said:

Wouldn't anyone with doujutsu (Nagato, Itachi, Tobi) be capable of seeing through Aizen's illusions?

You brought up an interesting point. I don't see why they couldn't honestly especially with verse equalization.

@taichokage said:

I don't think he would allow Chibaku Tensei to even happen, much less get caught in it.

I don't see how he has a choice in the matter. The Akatsuki have something on their side Aizen lacks, teammates. Even if he has the capabilities in defeating them individually, it would be long too late to stop Nagato. Base Aizen would have it worse seeing as he lacks the firepower to blow his way out as othus suggested. Obito and Itachi are still sufficient enough to pull off a team effort and hold him at bay, especially with knowledge and prep. Aizen is cool, but you guys are giving him a little too much credit.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Akatsuki takes this.

@taichokage: Or he would be trapped in a genjutsu before he pulls out KS. Remember the Akatsuki has prep.

Post by ALMIGHTY (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@supernova7005 said:

@nishi99: If he has the Hogyoku, he should win because of immortality

Can use the same argument for Hidan so thats not really a viable statement.

But basically Aizen wins this with mid difficulty even in base he is just too damn fast for ANY one in the akatsuki other than Obito. & even he cant scratch him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel