Aizen, Tosen and Gin vs. Four Heavenly Kings

Topic started by CallmeBrent on Sept. 15, 2012. Last post by othus12 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by CallmeBrent (98 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Aizen

Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Again, any of the Kings solo.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@phantomrant said:

Can you show some

Feats that put them above the Trio?

Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah I'm interested too.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@phantomrant said:

I like this guy, so I will go with this.

Post by othus12 (7,294 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

the kings have more destructive power, aizen has more hax. tosen and gin die instantaneously.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

the kings have more destructive power, aizen has more hax. tosen and gin die instantaneously.

Can you show

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@othus12 said:

Can you show

double digit hypersonic speed, mountain busting attack power, and poisononous spears that are nearly the speed of light.

Online Now

i hope you can get to see all scans since i have trouble posting several scans, sorry if you cant see them.

@CerberusPrime3k: these are when zebura fought against the mounturtle

here the general of all mankinds army made an attack against the mounturtle, it included 100 meter long tanks,jets with special missiles, satellite laser cannons and warships. the result:

yet the mounturtle didnt even flinched and proceeded to destroy all of mankinds army

however when zebura punched the mounturtle......

so yeah, zebura bested an attack that had the power to destroy 10 million square kilometers.

Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Damn, Toriko manga has gotten very powerful. It might be the next DBZ. Although I am inclined to point out that team bleach, although not as physically powerful, is probably more hax, not the least of which is Aizen's absolute hypnosis, regeneration, black coffin spell and immortality. Not to mention that at his peak, physical and even most spiritual particles could not get near him because they instantly disintegrate. And even in physical caliber, Aizen can casually block bare handed the attacks of Komamura who lifted and threw a 100 meter giant who was nearly as wide as tall, and he caught Yoruichi's punch and she decimated a city block with her punch. Not saying he is physically stronger than the kings but he is no slouch. Gin would be slaughtered in close quarters but don't forget his super fast bankai which has incredible cutting power and a multi kilometer range and only needs a scratch to kill. And Tosen, well he isn't a huge factor but he does have regeneration on non essential organs and is physically more adept than Gin. And they all fly which is a plus. Really it's Aizen alone that makes this a fight. I think he alone is why the kings might not win.
Online Now

@taichokage: mmmm im inclined to say that bleach team has better claims, but team toriko definitely has better feats. if the kings go all out from the start you will get an overwhelmed aizen,any of the kings would fare as well as ichigo, maybe even better.

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Aizen is still above them.

@othus12:

That feat really is not all that & it does not show that Zebura bested that creatures attack (although I get your point). Why does everyone think Toriko strength & speed feats are above the rest HST especially One Piece & Bleach?

Your telling me someone like Kenpachi (Bleach) or Sanji (One Piece) would not be able do exactly what Zebura did?

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If Aizen can place them under KS then the bleach team have a chance of winning. Toriko power levels are hard to grasp really. There was the chapter early on, when Toriko had to scare an apple to be able to eat it, and his power was at level 50 (more powerful than a missile), the upper tiers were level 90+ (power equal to a meteor hitting the earth). However a guy did fart and scare the apple to level 80 as a joke lol.

Online Now

@One_Piece_God: @All_StarSupes: that was in terms of scaryness, not power. and yeah i have never seen neither sanji nor kenpachi go at that level in terms of destruction...care to show me an scan? same for aizen i dont see how sanji nor kenpachi or pretty much anyone in bleach can best an attack like this:

and this

really i havent seen any feat that puts them above it

this is a country level attack, for example if that attack were made in japan it would be reduced to ashes, it would kill any living creature there, yet the mounturtle tanked it like nothing, now how much power you think zebura has since he defeated it with a punch? it is comparable since both attacks were made on the same target. if you show me an scan that equals this one in terms of destruction then we will have something to debate on, until then zebura solos.

@othus12: I could be wrong, but didn't Mounturtle use it's shell to survive that and Zebura simply hit it's soft spot? Still impressive but that could make all the difference, I may have to re-read that chapter.

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

the kings cant see souls. xP

Online Now

@Kurohige: nah, take a look its head is wide open

and even if the shell were the resistant part look how it was after zeburas punch:

@othus12: Dang, nevermind, if that is the kind of power just one of them has I gotta side with the kings on this one.

Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerberusPrime3k: The feats are as shown and scanned by othus. Zebra and the rest are already at island level in tanking and attack power. Not a single one of the Shinigami is harming them, and they got one-shotted. Not to mention Toriko can speedblitz before any of them can do anything that'll significantly hinder them (he's at least mach 76+). Zebra or Toriko beats them all up, Sani's hair can solo, and they have no defense against Coco's poison. Throw in the rest of Bleachverse and the Kings may just lose after a big fight.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel