Airmaster Maki vs Punie Tanaka

Topic started by Sonata on Sept. 22, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years ago.
Post by Sonata (35,506 posts) See mini bio Level 20
  • Punie is restricted from using her magic
  • Setting is in an Alley
 Can High flying Maki be grounded by The submission Master Punie?
 Punie
 Punie
 Maki
 Maki
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
.......... is that from puni puni poemi?
Punie is from Daimaho Touge

okay i quit, never watched it before

it seems that her attack is not only submission as in wrestling submission, the flow is way to smooth, it nearly resemble some russian army martial art though which the name i forgot

but yeah i didn't know enough of this two characther, what can airmaster maki do?
Its a funny show.

Maki Is a former gymnast that uses her training for martial Arts.

2:40 mark

@Sonata said:

" Its a funny show.

Maki Is a former gymnast that uses her training for martial Arts.

2:40 mark

"
okay that is almost unfair........ the fight scene look like an early airgear battle, 90% of the move is impossible to happen, unless you defy psyhic or have some crazy martial art style, although her fighting seems to take offense in medium and take counters in shorts....., airmaster maki should fight mikan or ringo or rika

but in this fight airmaster maki seem to take the advantage although it can go both ways
I think this could either way as well. The Luchadore in the vid played into maki's Strength's with Aerial Combat. Punie will try to ground with Submissions. But Maki has shown she can counter some grapples, and that makes this alittle more interesting.
kay so far i can think of two scenario

1. maki attacks first and punie manage to grab maki, and apparently that loli is good enough at grounding people and airmaster maki attack have a chance of missing, height problem 
(attack and body height) , although punie is a ground fighter she is also shown to be able to counter air attack, and as  master of submission you will be stupid if somebody grabbed you and succeed ......

2.punie attacks first, i don't know about this submission requires you to WAIT, and somehow airmaster manage to counter her move and throw her up........., it's bye for punie

fighting style of both characther suits their traits

punie is short and small so she uses grappling/submission, so that the opponent enters using their own range

maki is tall with long and flexible reach, that's why she uses errrrr...... that thing so that she can make use of her limbs and flexibility
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel