Afro vs. King Bradley a.k.a. "Wrath" (FMA Brotherhood) - 2 Rounds

Topic started by Carter_esque on Nov. 9, 2013. Last post by Carter_esque 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Rules...

1. Bradley's manga feats can also be referenced.
  2. All of Afro's anime and manga feats can be referenced.
  3. Morals: 1st Rd. - In character,, 2nd Rd. - OFF
  4. Prep: None but they both have prior knowledge about one another.
  5. Weapons: Afro has his usual katana. Bradley has his usual rapier.
  6. Location: Chūnin Arena (Naruto-verse), 25 ft. away from each other

Who wins and why?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Wrath took down a damn tank and soldiers at the same time with a sword! and in anime he cut a missile of a tank in half! he was also dancing around bullets! and even climbed up from falling gravel lol...even while half dead he was kicking but and dodging, tanking Scar's attacks! it took a plot for Scar to win lol

I am not saying he wins, I am just saying how cool he is.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Is Afro's movie canon? Because if so, he's gonna give ol Bradley hell on earth.

Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Is Afro's movie canon? Because if so, he's gonna give ol Bradley hell on earth.

Yeah.

Afro surpasses him in every physical aspect and stat, particularly dwarfing him in cutting/physical power and agility. Bradley's combat experience and precognition will not help him here.

@phantomrant: Yup. 3 high powered cyborgs at once >>> tanks.

Post by Kobra678 (2,956 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Agreed, Bradley is definitely strong but not quite at Afro's level yet.

@Carter_esque: You really want to find a good match for Afro don't you XD. I like your avi by the way.

@Kobra678 said:

Agreed, Bradley is definitely strong but not quite at Afro's level yet.

@Carter_esque: You really want to find a good match for Afro don't you XD. I like your avi by the way.

lol yeah I really do. I had no idea that it would be this hard to find someone on his level. I wanted to see how he would do against Samurai Jack but Sonata locked that thread pretty quickly bc, apparently, it's been done to death according to her at least. And thanks for the compliment about my avi.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

again STOP WANKING AFRO LOSER! Bradley takes this

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Wrath has the Ultimate Eye to help him here.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I say afro takes it. Bradley isn't immortal and afro is stronger than him. Bradley cut a tank missile while fully aware and saw it coming while afro cut an rpg missile fired at point blank range when he was half conscious and wasn't even looking until it was inches away. Bradley casually avoids bullets while afro cut a bullet so accurately into different pieces as to hit the guys behind him in one swing.

Also to answer the ultimate eye, afro fought a cyborg who knew his every movement before he did and he just back tracked on his old teaching. Kind of a more advanced version of what luffy did against enel. Luffy ricocheted his attacks off the walls so even he wouldn't know where they would strike. Afro just strictly relied on instict and random movements. He also deflected a light lazer with his blade and dodged missiles mid air(pretty difficult when you can't fly) and then proceeded to slay an immortal and become the god of their world.

@TheNeutralOne said:

I say afro takes it. Bradley isn't immortal and afro is stronger than him. Bradley cut a tank missile while fully aware and saw it coming while afro cut an rpg missile fired at point blank range when he was half conscious and wasn't even looking until it was inches away. Bradley casually avoids bullets while afro cut a bullet so accurately into different pieces as to hit the guys behind him in one swing.

Also to answer the ultimate eye, afro fought a cyborg who knew his every movement before he did and he just back tracked on his old teaching. Kind of a more advanced version of what luffy did against enel. Luffy ricocheted his attacks off the walls so even he wouldn't know where they would strike. Afro just strictly relied on instict and random movements. He also deflected a light lazer with his blade and dodged missiles mid air(pretty difficult when you can't fly) and then proceeded to slay an immortal and become the god of their world.

Hyperbole.

@UltimateHero0406:

Nope.

The only reason afro didn't have the same powers as justice was because instead of seeking to become god he was trying to make it impossible for anyone to hold such power like his father.

Justice was collecting all the head bands to accumulate such power. Because as he stated you needed all the head bands to become god. Or are you gonna doubt the man who nothing but skin and bone then regenerated from hte blood on the floor and the blood draining from afro? Or the one who had his head sliced and just popped it back on? Or even the guy was controlling the surrounding area more than easily?

@TheNeutralOne: Yes I will b/c that's not godly power. It's just kinda hax. Plus, Afro didn't become god after. He became a hermit who got his a$$ beat a lot. He would have gotten killed by his father's clone if it wasn't for a brilliant stroke of luck.

Becoming "god" means becoming realistically untouchable, not just by some silly set of rules. Any yahoo whos strong enough can fight the #1 without going through all that other bullcrap.

@UltimateHero0406:

Not if they don't have the number one head band.

Also afro gave up fighting for years before they came after him. And he most certainly did not get his ass beat. He was sitting down praying and they drove in grabbed his head and dragged him across the floor.

Once again the godly power comes from having all the bands. Words stated by the series. Regardless of what you believe or think. Even justice didn't acquire all the bands.

@TheNeutralOne: So Afro's dad's clone couldn't challenge the #1 without a headband? Even though physically, there's nothing stopping him from doing so?

And I believe the term god implies ultimate, untouchable, uncontested power. Time and surprise attacks are not factors if this is the case. Which is exactly why it's a complete exaggeration. They're just pieces of fabric. They don't mean anything.

If Afro has both headbands and someone stronger, saaay Madara Uchiha, just so happened to show up, how much do they mean then?

Wasn't afro the number two at that point?

Pieces of fabric that give regeneration and control of your environment to your will. Sure.

Also if i recall anybody who has ever stepped to the number one has had the number two head band. That is an undeniable rule of the series.

The only exception being in verse versus verse battles because it would be ludicrous to assume the character would first have to obtain the number two head band then find him.

Also regardless of what you believe it to mean the description given was god. THe person in control of all the headbands was considered god. Even justice did not obtain them all and after his explanation it appears that afro's dad was living to stop that from happening and after thwarting justice afro did the same.

@TheNeutralOne: Lol, yeah, the headbands don't give you special powers dude. They are just headbands. Justice had those abilities before he got the hb. Afro's dad didn't get powers and neither did Afro.

If I'm stronger than the #1 and I want to fight them, I'm not gonna go looking for some sweaty rag. I'm gonna go kick the #1's a$$. Nobody can stop me. End of story. They might do it like that in the series but there's no reason to. Plus, there have been less than a handful of characters who are actually #1 level so "everyone" doesn't mean much.

People can call themselves god all they want. Doesn't make it true. If that's the case, Father shouldn't have lost in FMAB. Eneru is the strongest character in One Piece. And Needless has at least 20 gods.

@OfficialRikudouSennin said:

again STOP WANKING AFRO LOSER! Bradley takes this

How is using the same char. in a battle thread against different challengers considered 'wanking'? Reference the slang dictionary next time before you use a word out of context in order to avoid looking stupid. FYI, I know you've been gone for the last few days licking your wounds from the whuppin' I put on you so you probably didn't know that Afro has won the last three fights I've placed him in. This community has already decided that Afro better than Kariya Kegetoki (Samurai Champloo), Kenshin Himura (Rourouni Kenshin), as well as King Bradley (although the jury isn't out on that one quite yet). He just lost in the Father Anderson thread and if that's any indicator of what level he's on, that's pretty impressive. I had to match up him up with a high-tier Alucard level character! So that obviously means that he's not as weak as you seem to think he is. So once again, you fail. You always fail and will continue to keep failing... bc you're a failure. Good day kid.

@UltimateHero0406:

Actually you just continue to deny the truth.

Only when they have all the head bands do they truly become god. And how would we know if afro's dad had any special powers? He never collected them all nor did he want to just like justice said. He was trying to prevent people from learning that. Afro also did not search for such things because as said in afro samurai resurection he was just like his father and didn't want to take on the responsibilities as number one. Evident in how boastful justice was about being number one and then how afro didn't even wear the number one headband when resurrection started he kept it on a sword over his fathers grave.

And even if you wanted too it is clearly stated in the story that only the number two can challenge the number one. And everyone has the right to challenge the number two. Nobody ever went to fight justice except afro. That is the irrevocable rule of their verse. Whether you like it or not isn't my problem.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel