Afro vs. Father Anderson (Hellsing)

Topic started by Carter_esque on Nov. 9, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 9 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Rules...

1. All manga and anime feats are allowed for both.
  2. Morals: In character
  3. Prep: 5 days w/ prior knowledge
  4. Location: Genkai's Temple (YYH universe), 15 feet away from each other

Who wins and why?

Post by Kobra678 (3,101 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Afro probably has better stats, but doesn't Anderson have Alucard-like regeneration?

Post by phantomrant (1,326 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Anderson skewers him.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (574 posts) See mini bio Level 12

just stop wanking afro like really he sucks

Post by Stingerrain (368 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kobra678: Anderson's regeneration pales in comparison to Alucard's. If anything it's more-so on the level of Dante's from Devil May Cry. Now if he had Helena's Nail, then yes, it should be on par with Alucard.

Getting back to the match, I say Anderson wins due to greater speed and his aforementioned healing factor.

@Stingerrain: I see, i only watched like 9 episodes of Hellsing, how fast is he?

Post by Stingerrain (368 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kobra678: Fast enough to outpace an entire army of casual bullet timers, as well as keep up with Alucard (albeit her was holding back somewhat, but considering how fast he is it's still fairly impressive).

@Stingerrain: When was this? Can you post some scans or a video?

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Idk much about anderson but if he can fight on par with hellsing he is pretty damn badass. However most of his tools are anti demonic/evil stuff right? That won't work well on afro.

Some feats of him will be cool.

Post by Fehafare (9,041 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Anderson should wins this, with and without the Nail of Helena.

His regeneration gives him quiet the edge over Afro, not to mention that he's faster.

He traded blows with Alucard on equal ground the same Alucard who can rip people apart with his bare hands and cut stuff more durable than depleted uranium with his fingertips.

Afro puts up a fight, but loses in the long run.

Helena's Nail Anderson would rape.

Well the regeneration isn't really a factor unless if his head is cut off he can regrow it. Because afro fought justice and won. Justice's head was cut off and hanging and he just plopped it back on.

Afro can tap guys with his fist and they would fly across the room through walls. How fast is anderson exactly? Because if it is just above casual bullet timer he isn't faster than afro. Afro reacted to a legit light beam lazer instantly so he shouldn't have much trouble.

But that is of course if his own saving grace is his regeneration. If there is anything more then please do tell me.

Edit: With the nail I can say he wins without it i'm not so sure.

Post by Fehafare (9,041 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNeutralOne:

He can regenerate as much as Alucard can with the nail. Without it, limb regeneration should still be possible given that Alucard needed a special new gun for him and his old was could already blow limbs off like nothing.

Afro is just a bullet timer.... lasers are not lightspeed unless there's a feat or are explained in great detail mechanics and most likely word of God. Not to mention that all other feats in the series contradict that, making it an outliner.

The cutting through depleted uranium with your fingers feat is actually much more impressive.

Anderson would be around mach 45, given Alucard's feat with Rip van Winkle, in fact it's very possible that Anderson is faster but that's just guessing so mach 45 is the best we have for him.

By what feat do you give him mach 45?

And afro is quite above bullet timer because he does it most casually.

Actually the beam was light considering it reached afro instantaneously and in that exact moment he defended with his blade. There is also a large difference between that beam and that androids lazers. Its lazer was shown after the beam which if i remember correctly escaped the earths atmosphere easily.

And if there is proven feat that anderson is mach 45 then yes he should win. But the most i've heard of him is that he is faster than vampires who are bullet timers. That isn't saying much. Though with helena's nail he appears to be super jesus 2.0.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel