Afro samurai vs deathstroke

Topic started by jashro44 on Dec. 8, 2012. Last post by Haofan123 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by jashro44 (5 posts) See mini bio Level 4
VS
VS

Round 1

Pre 52 deathstroke

both in character

win by death/KO/incapacitation

Random encounter

Standard gear

Round 2

Same as round 1 except swords only. Deathstroke has a regular broad sword and Afro has a regular samurai sword.

Begin 20 feat apart

Both begin visible

Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Afro with or without #1 headband?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNeutralOne said:

Afro with or without #1 headband?

does really it matter? the headband doesnt make him stronger.I believe that It is explained in the movie that the only reason only the number 2 can fight the number 1 is because thier samurai honor would prevent them from doing so otherwise

Post by jashro44 (5 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@TheNeutralOne:If it matters he doesn't have the number 1 headband.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@jashro44: It does, the number one headband grants apparently omnipotence and all sorts of crazy super powers and only the one holding the number 2 can "kill" the number one.

And since he doesnt have it i'll still give it to afro because he inspired me to get an afro~

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNeutralOne said:

@jashro44: It does, the number one headband grants apparently omnipotence and all sorts of crazy super powers and only the one holding the number 2 can "kill" the number one.

And since he doesnt have it i'll still give it to afro because he inspired me to get an afro~

Like i said, it actually doesnt. The only reason the number 2 can face the number 1 is because samurai honor prevents those worthy enough from doing so otherwise as mentioned in the movie

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel