Acnologia vs Strawhats

Topic started by ALMIGHTY on Nov. 18, 2012. Last post by waybig1010101 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Round 1. Pre timeskip straw hats.

Round 2. Timeskip straw hats.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Strawhats lose this one if Acnologia can get to the sky

@Destinyheroknight said:

Strawhats lose this one if Acnologia can get to the sky

Both rounds ?

Or Just the first ?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@ALMIGHTY:

It both rounds

Post by ohgodwhy (1,532 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Not sure how the Strawhats can hope to survive against a monster who obliterated an entire island from existence with ease. Plus all we've seen from Acnologia so far just him messing around, he didn't even bother talking to Fairy Tail because it wasn't worth his time.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,273 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Destinyheroknight: actually even if he gets to the air, before he does the roar, Sanji could meet him up there and do hell memories to his ass XD on the ground, luffy or zoro or sanji could solo probably

Speedwise it's worth mentioning that Acnologia literally ripped a hole in Gildarts in a flash, as stated by Gildarts himself who is Fairy Tail's most powerful mage possibly excluding Makarov. Gildarts was also the one who mentioned that Acnologia was only playing with them when it fought them on Tenrou Island.

@ohgodwhy: maybe but gildarts has no known speed feats and Sanji in general moves much faster than anyone shown in FT. he was in the sky almost instantly during the battle in fishman island

Bump
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Acnologia should win from what I've seen of him.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Acnologia, if he goes airborne he could island bust them out....

@Jinbeifan1: There seems to be a difference between what I would call short burst movement and regular speed. Lets take for example Luffy during the Marineford Arc when he was running at a fairly average pace towards Ace and when he was being attacked then he would use his hypersonic reactions and speed bursts. What I'm saying is that those are only short bursts of movements and Fairy Tail itself also has plenty of such short burst movements. The one I can instantly think of is Erza weaving and dodging her way through thousands of little light needle blasts, avoiding all of them. Another example would be people reacting to Laxus who can move at the speed of lightening. I think it would be fair to assume as Fairy Tail's most powerful mage Gildarts is also capable of such feats and Acnologia was so so fast that it was able to take Gildarts out in what he only saw as a flash. Then you also have to acknowledge how fast that must of been given Acnologia's size.

All in all I would say Acnologia is far more powerful than anything we've seen in OP so far.

@ohgodwhy: the erza feat is ok, but even though he turned into electricity doesnt make him lightning fast. also when he said that acnologia beat him in a flash, i think he meant that he got his ass kicked without a fight. and lastly, acnologia is powerful, but would lose against A LOT of namely characters in OP examples: Whitebeard, the three admirals, the monster trio could, Law, Mihawk... the list goes on

@Jinbeifan1: It's been stated that when he's in his lightening form, he actually assumes all the properties of lightening. Scans I've posted in other threads show him turning into lightening to avoid a giant globe like structure that was dropped on him. As well as this in one of the recent chapters I believe he took out an entire team of powerful mages in what looked like a second. He's also effectively teleported behind Natsu when he tried to hit him by turning into lightening.

Fairy Tail 166 - Gildarts says it all happened in a moment and that no human could ever beat him.

Maybe I was a bit rash with the last comment but I think he'd defintely be right up their with the upper tiers of OP. Remember he took on all of FT while just playing around and that included all their S Class mages and even Makarov who is one of the 10 wizard saints. Acnologia's true power is still mostly unknown.

Either way the Strawhats are getting destroyed.

@ohgodwhy: its still debatable, but i guess ill leave the laxus thing alone, so far hes the only one shown with that kind of speed.

yeah, because he couldnt hurt the dragon, and got tossed aside easily

Luffy right now could solo all of fairy tail, there was even a battle thread about it.

from what we have seen, luffy zoro or sanji speed blitz or if he goes up into the air sanji kicks him back down for the strawhats to finish him off

@Jinbeifan1: And you don't think you're underestimating Acnologia just a little bit? Seriously Acnologia tanked the most powerful attacks from the most powerful guild, including 3 dragon slayers whose attacks are specifically used for killing dragons, and you're telling me Sanji just kicks him back down. I got to disagree with you there.

@ohgodwhy: natsu got his butt handed to him by that guy with the sand, and that was supposed to be how much power he had against acnologia. most of fairy tail turned out to be very weak at that time

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

acnologia will obviously be airborne because he can fly and he is a dragon-that's what he does. Now as far as any of them hurting him I doubt it. He erased an entire island,and not a small one, with complete and utter ease. Luffy and those on their best day can't hope to avoid such a blast.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,058 posts) See mini bio Level 14

acnologia

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel