Acnologia vs Nine Tail Fox

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Dec. 8, 2011. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,277 posts) See mini bio Level 14
battle of the great beasts, who will win? battle takes place in Konoha
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,272 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Hmm, a mountain buster who can't fly vs an island buster who can fly (I wonder who will win?)

But Nine Tails can win if he can strike first, since Acnologia have no durability feats (and maybe a glass cannon). But if Acnologia can get to the sky, then he would win fairly easily

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Acnologia is island buster, while Kyuubi is not even city buster.

Due to the existence of this fact, this level of reasoning is possible for Asune, what do you think everyone?

@Destinyheroknight:Yeah it has durability feats, it withstood attacks fo the guild without any notable damage

@Asune:

They all was weak, they didn't even use any of there big attacks

@Destinyheroknight:Well, that is true, but c'mon Kyuubi doesn't really have a good durability feat, if he have one forgive me, I'm a bit drunk now

@Asune:

He tank his own attack and he wasn't at full power

@Destinyheroknight:I wonder if naruto's body has some kind of influence, after all the kyubi was defeated just by a rasen shuriken

@Asune:

You talking about an attack, that attack at cellular levels and it just only knock the Nine tails on his back. (he wasn't even knock out) Also that battle wasn't to the death

@Destinyheroknight:Aaaah, anyway the other one fly, that's an enormous advantage, and both doesn't even have speed feats.

@Asune:

That what I said earlier, the speed thing is easy. They probably going at the same speed, since both don't have speed feats

@Jinbeifan1:

You know it would help, if you put in how many feet they are apart at the beginning of the match and if they in character or not (also if they have knowledge on each other)

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Acnologia has dragon skin right, so that's dragon scales, thus should be pretty durable, especially since it did survive Gildarts' Crash seemingly without scratch....

@sceonn:

That say nothing about Acnologia durability, we don't even know how strong is Crash

@Asune said:

@Destinyheroknight:Well, that is true, but c'mon Kyuubi doesn't really have a good durability feat, if he have one forgive me, I'm a bit drunk now

Oh god, did I actually wrote that?

@Asune:

Yes, yes you did :)

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Destinyheroknight:

We've seen crash in action, we know how strong it is, we know how strong Gildarts is, so way I see it Acnologia's durability cannot be overlooked ...

@sceonn:

Wow, Crash can make rocks and wood cut to pieces (and make chibi versions of humans). Yeah, give me a real durability feat :)

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,433 posts) See mini bio Level 15

kyuubi would win. the ONLY hope the acnologia has is to take flight immediately

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Asune: LOL.

@Destinyheroknight: Not true, actually. During the internal struggle, Naruto in sage mode notes the speed of the Kyuubi.

Hmm, it's close, but I may be leaning more towards the Kyuubi on this one based on speed and sheer ferocity. Though I'm sure Acnologia could fire off at least one good blast, so it comes down to if the kyuubi is durable enough to tank a hit from Acnologia. If this is the case (it may be, as rasenshurikens were only enough to knock it over), then I give it to the Kyuubi (I would estimate his destructive capacity to be nearly as great as Acnologia's anyway). If not, Acnologia wins.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel