Ace VS Human torche

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Jan. 16, 2011. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
no morals, no prep.   
      vs       
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Ace should win.
I wonder if HT could burn Ace the same way Akainu do, after all he is hotter. But then again, maybe thats not enough, maybe you need haki. 
And, Ace is far stronger and faster in a fight, and he has Haōshoku Haki, so he could just KO him.
Post by DemonEyesKyo (542 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Mortein: Human Torch is just as fast if not faster. He's marginally above supersonic.
But I agree on Haki.
@DemonEyesKyo said:
" @Mortein: Human Torch is just as fast if not faster. He's marginally above supersonic. But I agree on Haki. "
Well, pre time skip luffy was faster then sound, and I think Ace was faster then luffy. No doubt HT can travel faster then Ace, but in a fight Ace should be faster.
@Mortein: HT has flames far hotter than Ace's though. If Ace can be hurt by Akainu's flames, HT can kill Ace by just flying past him.
humiliating death.:p
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DemonEyesKyo:
Akinu used lava, not fire. Ace cant be hurt by fire. If pyrokenisis is HT's only method of attack, then it would be a stalemate
Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Torch Advantages

Can reach higher temperatures than Ace
Can Fly at Supersonic speeds

Ace Advantages

Does not merely ignite himself with flame but is flame itself 
Is strong even without his fire powers
Has an additional power unrelated to fire, haki

Ace is fire itself and can't be harmed by other fire. Torch still has a human body but as he can generate temperatures even higher than Ace, so he should not be harmed by Ace's flames either. Strictly fire vs fire and it is a complete stalemate. The deciding factor here is Ace's additional power haki.

Post by Suiken_Seiji (5 posts) See mini bio Level 3

I'm going for Ace for this. 

Advantages for Ace: 

A living entity of fire. he can produce, manipulate, control, and become a living flame, becoming intangible. 

Advantages for Human Torch: 

Same, except he can't turn into a living intangible flame like Ace can. 

Human Torch can reach high degrees, but we don't know how hot Ace can go either. So I don't know if you can use that kind of logic when the other has no estimate of how hot they can go. 

Only reason Ace was hurt by Akianu, if you remember. Lava/Magma has molten rocks. Tempertures has nothing to do with Lava being hotter and being superior to Ace's flames.   

What made the difference then? Magma's molten rocks being able to smother out flames.  Also... If you remember in One Piece, Akainu and every other Fleet Admiral has haki also. 

The difference in this fight? Ace can become intangible. Human Torch can't. Ace also has a secondary power of Haki. Torch just has flames, something that won't hurt Ace
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Suiken_Seiji:
But at the same time, Ace cant hurt HT either.
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
well then wouldnt it be a show down of physical strength also? or are both the same strength or close in range?
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

how can either of them beat each other?
@Suiken_Seiji: You can extinguish flames with another. It's easy. Fire draws in oxygen and requires oxygen to work. HT just have to drain the oxygen from the air.Something he can very easily in his Nova Form. Nova Form runs at the constant risk of igniting the atmosphere and ridding the planet from life. That's why HT refrains from using that unless its necessary. Moreals off or fight on an uninhabitated planet and he would casually do that.
No air=no flames for Ace.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Human Torch takes this.....  
he can heat him self hotter than the sun.... also his Super Nova can wipe out Ace.....  
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@DBZ_universe:
Ace manipulates fire...
Ace could win with Haki or punch.
If they are close enough, I think Ace could even speed blitz him.
This is Ace when he was still a kid

Post by Vindictus (21 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Torch

@Vindictus:Can you at least say something, what is going on in the scan maybe. or at least give an argument, cause you bumped it. All I see is a large ball of fire.

Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol that's like no feat. What is that a ten foot diameter blast?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Human Torch wins, since he is hotter then Ace (that come out the wrong way LOL!),I mean heat wise

@Destinyheroknight said:

Human Torch wins, since he is hotter then Ace (that come out the wrong way LOL!),I might heat wise

ROFL

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel