Accelerator VS Saitama

Topic started by othus12 on June 1, 2014. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (7,942 posts) See mini bio Level 13

-

both seem to be somewhat above toriko so who would win on this fight?

the fight is at the waterfall basin of life

both in character

start 50 meters away from each other.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I really wanna say Accelerator but objectively speaking the moon feat (depending on the damage done to the moon) probably points to a Saitaima victory here, but its close and could go either way.

it kinda looks like it did country level damage to the moon IMO

Post by LHWKnight (2,806 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The moon feat was either country or Continent level, and Accel (I think) is easily continent level, if not planet busting. so I'd say it can go either way.

Post by taichokage (15,350 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Either way at this point. The upper limit to either, especially Saitama is vague. EOS, my money is on Saitama though.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@taichokage: Idk Accelerator has already been completely owned in an encounter with a potentially multiversal entity in Aiwess, EoS might have the two fight on equal footing who knows.

Post by taichokage (15,350 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah. I jumped the gun on that. It's just is seems that Saitama is a deliberate carbon copy of Silverage Superman who had practically no limit. He would become as strong as necessary for the respective opponent.
Post by takashichea (14,354 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@othus12:

I cleaned your Saitama image.

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

Country? Moon is the size (on the surface), around the continent of Asia. If we consider the sheer mass and size of the hole, what Saitama did is continent level, at least.

@Low said:

@othus12 said:

Country? Moon is the size (on the surface), around the continent of Asia. If we consider the sheer mass and size of the hole, what Saitama did is continent level, at least.

the hole is non cannon.

@othus12: It has not happened. Even if it has, what is the basis on which you call it non-canon? Whether or not you consider the feat to be canon to the original or not is irrelevent anyway, because the series is by a different author, its canon on its own.

Post by 5th (1,370 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lets not compare "continental" to the "moon."

Destroying the moon would be a step above continental level, just because the moon has way more mass and density than land surrounded by water.

Jus' saying.

And wouldn't Saitman be screwed against an opponent like Accelerator? Because Accelerator can reverse the vectors of whatever touches him and considering Saitaman is a close quarter fighter, that'd mean his demise.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,815 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hax trump sheer strength.

Post by Haiken (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The moonbusting feat of Saitama is actually continental level.. Eurasia has larger area than the moon.. and Telesma is something that accelerator shouldn't be able to reflect (as stated by accelerator himself).. while pure force is something that accelerator should be able to reflect.. I say Accelerator wins.. Don't forget the near infinite computation stated at the novel, which means as long as he is able to know the property of the attack it is possible to be reflected or redirected..

Post by 5th (1,370 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haiken: "Area."

I was referring to how the moon has more density and mass overall versus a continent.

@5th: Did saitama bust through the moon completely like what Z did in Tenchi Muyo?

Even so, Saitama is still using a force that can easily be calculated due to its nature..

Still Accelerator.

-

accelerator be like.. "TAKING CARE OF A NOISY KID" ... "EVERY SINGLE DAY"]

on-topic

So anyone else wants to defend for saitama? i personally think this would be a good matchup..

Post by takashichea (14,354 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@othus12:

Off-topic:

Can you upload that image of Saitama you used in your OP in the Saitama's image gallery? Thanks, we should fill his gallery with more images, preferably good manga shots. I'll approve your image submission in the image wiki queue.

For folks who want to discuss about the One Punch Man manga, I just created the manga discussion thread. Check it out!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel