Accelerator vs Naruto, Luffy and Ichigo

Topic started by MisterShin on March 11, 2010. Last post by Phibrizzo 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
(To Aru Majutsu no Index)  Accelerator the Top level 5 Esper
Vs
the combined team of Uzamaki Naruto, Monkey D Luffy and Kurozaki Ichigo.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
accelator after he got depowered, or the crazy accelator

and does the team have all the ability ?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis: I thing Accelerator Regains the full extent of his powers at some point.
@rein: really? i though it was more to a limted extent, limited time activation only
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: Would haki work on this guy? I am skeptical because the hype is that Accel can tank nukes with his power
@Nerx: no he can't? taking a nuke to the face? no hell no, redirecting a nuke is plausible
taking it?
@cfatalis: oh yeah ,tanking is to the body... i mean redirecting
@Nerx: welll a nuke is basically just a weight before it go kaboom so.....
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis: @Nerx:  i believe accelerator said that he couldn't tank a nuke because it would deplete his oxygen.
@rein: didn't he say something about taking on the world's army or was that hyperbole?
@Nerx: the army, the battleships, the planes, the work, nuclear is a totally different thing

@rein:
well i was kind thinking before the nuke explode e.g missile/bomb form
Post by Phibrizzo (200 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Normally I won't join for just this... but ouch can't really even explain the amough of rape of this battle

Accelerator on darkwing mode its mach 15
His 100 wings have desintegration on them
He can reflect magic
He can stop and absorbe all the kinetic force of earth and punch with it
He can split in half a continent
@Phibrizzo said:
" Normally I won't join for just this... but ouch can't really even explain the amough of rape of this battle  Accelerator on darkwing mode its mach 15 His 100 wings have desintegration on them He can reflect magic He can stop and absorbe all the kinetic force of earth and punch with it He can split in half a continent "
are we talking about the same accelator here?
I am talking about the novel, which its a bit futher, he gets a upgrade called Darkwing but before he got it he stop all the planet and borrow all the momementum

After that he got the darkwing upgrade, on novel 20 he split all euroasian continent into 2.
i see, what does this darkwing does?
Darkwing its his "awaken" in which he is commanding a power close to god, he can manipulate vectors that don't exist, like antimatter, magic, etc, he have domain over all AIM field, he can manipulate any esper power his oponents try to use, the wings are also a consentrated AIM that desintegrate anything it touch, also it eliminate his need to breath and other human limits. Like no need to calculate stuff.
@Phibrizzo said:
" Darkwing its his "awaken" in which he is commanding a power close to god, he can manipulate vectors that don't exist, like antimatter, magic, etc, he have domain over all AIM field, he can manipulate any esper power his oponents try to use, the wings are also a consentrated AIM that desintegrate anything it touch, also it eliminate his need to breath and other human limits. Like no need to calculate stuff. "
but what if he got touch by touma?
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis: then he looses his powers.
Post by Rayleon (461 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@battleheiz: we don't know, if what this guy said is true that mean he can also control powers, which may or may not include touma's
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Rayleon: nah toumas powers aren't so simple it's origin is unknown yet it can canceleverything even luck xD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel