Setting: Abandoned city with lots of skyscrapers..
Starts both at 100 feet away..
No planet busting
Both at full power, bloodlusted..
- Earthquake Generation: By altering the vector of force applied to the ground by his feet, he causes a little explosion made of earth and rocks to attack his opponents. At the beginning of the series this was his most common method of attack. He can also use this to propel himself forward, as seen in the Sisters Arc, or cause massive destruction to the ground and surrounding buildings due to shockwaves created by the impact, as seen during his scuffle with Awaki in the Tree Diagram Remnant Arc.
- Tactile Telekinesis: By touching an object, he can use his ability to change the magnitude of vectors he comes in contact with, such as seen during his fight with Kamijou Touma in the Sisters Arc. This allows him to change the vectors of objects in such a way that he can turn them to projectiles. An example of the use of this ability is in his fight with Touma, when he lightly kicked a rock to make it shoot like a bullet, or when he stomped on train rails to push them out of their sockets, and lightly knocked on them to make those rails rain upon Touma. This ability also allows him to mimic superhuman strength, as he once used it to pick up and throw a concrete wall.
- Aerokinesis: He can re-vector the surrounding winds and force them to congregate at a single point creating an extremely high velocity wind, but it had flaws like when the wind is moving in an abnormal direction or when his vector calculations are disturbed by sound as showed as with Kihara in the Volume 13.
- Plasma Generation: He can even create plasma by further compressing the wind at high speeds in a single point.
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation: Shown in Volume 13, he takes control of the planet's rotational vectors and transfers an enormous amount of that energy into one attack. This attack used up so much of the planets rotational energy that it slowed down the the earth's rotation by about 5 minutes.
- Mind Hacking: In accord to him by redirecting the electrical signals of the human body he can take 'control' over them and rewrite the memories and personality of the people as showed with Last Order in the Vol.5. However this type of application is extremely difficult, as the precision of this process requires all his brainpower to a point when he doesn't have enough calculating ability for his redirection leaving him vulnerable. With Accelerator's calculation ability reduced to less than half, this application seems to be no longer usable.
- Flight: By controlling the wind around him he creates about 4 high-powered tornadoes behind him to allow him to fly. Showed in Vol.8 and 15. He is also able to redirect the vectors of gravity upon him.
Vector Range: 1.4m (before the start of the series) 2m (normal) 5m (with long horns) Worldwide (end of manga).
Strength: Very strong (in the beginning of the manga and the anime), according to Nana and enormous (enough to destroy the whole Earth) in the end of manga.
Speed: Unknown, about average of a Diclonius.
Vector Special Abilities: Cell reconstruction/restoration, giving a healing ability. Ability to use vectors in the "sleeping state" (as Nyu, but they are far weaker) and while in pain. Like those of other powerful Diclonius, they can also vibrate so fast that they become visible.
Kills: Over 9,000 people, implied to perhaps be in the many tens of thousands.