Abomination Vs Kakashi Hatake

Topic started by comicfanforever on Nov. 20, 2009. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Abomination Vs Kakashi Hatake    
Post by Andras (221 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kakashi

The only thing Abomination has going for him is strength and durability, oter than that he;s outclassed. Kakashi isn't a hokage candidate for a reason. He's smart enough to see that his opponent is to dangerous to keep around for long. Kakashi can then just use Kamui for BFR.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Andras said:
"Kakashi  The only thing Abomination has going for him is strength and durability, oter than that he;s outclassed. Kakashi isn't a hokage candidate for a reason. He's smart enough to see that his opponent is to dangerous to keep around for long. Kakashi can then just use Kamui for BFR. "

Agreed. This is a stomp in Kakshi's favour, he's fast enough to speedblitz Abomination and if all else fails, he can just use Kamui (as stated). Abomination loses horribly, he won't survive losing his head.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
did chidori stomp come to mind when you saw this thread?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" did chidori stomp come to mind when you saw this thread? "
Chidori would do absolutely nothing to the abomination, the only valid argument is Kamui, and i can't be sure about that because i don't know exactly how it works 
@rein said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
Chidori would do absolutely nothing to the abomination, the only valid argument is Kamui, and i can't be sure about that because i don't know exactly how it works  "
Kamui would definately work, all Kakashi has to do is target the abomination's head and it's over. It's not as if he could resist his head being warped away.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @rein said:
Chidori would do absolutely nothing to the abomination, the only valid argument is Kamui, and i can't be sure about that because i don't know exactly how it works  "
Kamui would definately work, all Kakashi has to do is target the abomination's head and it's over. It's not as if he could resist his head being warped away. "
So does Kamui work on anyone (does that mean kakashi is basically the strongest character in the series since he can bfr anyone?)
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @rein said:
Kamui would definately work, all Kakashi has to do is target the abomination's head and it's over. It's not as if he could resist his head being warped away. "
So does Kamui work on anyone (does that mean kakashi is basically the strongest character in the series since he can bfr anyone?) "
Only at close range, he only just warped Deidara's arm off when he was chasing him and Deidara was flying on a clay bird. I'm pretty sure he was aiming for his body.
@FLStyle said: 
thanks
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein: Not exactly, he has never tried it on madara who can do dimensional warps
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I can see Kakashi taking this by taking Abominations head. Thats all that would work really. Everything else that Kakashi is able to do would be useless, it wouldn't even be noticed by Abomination. Kakashi wouldn't want to get into a fist fight with Abomination. I mean, he is fast enough to not get hit, but still, if he gets hit with just 1 punch, thats it. Abomination is a 100 tonner, if he hit Kakashi then every bone in Kakashi's body would be broken.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@JThree47693 said:
" I can see Kakashi taking this by taking Abominations head. Thats all that would work really. Everything else that Kakashi is able to do would be useless, it wouldn't even be noticed by Abomination. Kakashi wouldn't want to get into a fist fight with Abomination. I mean, he is fast enough to not get hit, but still, if he gets hit with just 1 punch, thats it. Abomination is a 100 tonner, if he hit Kakashi then every bone in Kakashi's body would be broken. "
Or a hole through the chest
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
but we all know kakashi is way to smart and fast to do that
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
"but we all know kakashi is way to smart and fast to do that "

Yep
"but we all know kakashi is way to smart and fast to do that "

Indeed. With Kamui, this Kakshi wins, without, it's a tie.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel