Aang(fully realized Avatar) vs Naruto vs Colossus(wuth Mjolnir)

Topic started by JThree47693 on Oct. 7, 2009. Last post by Newdeath 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Then I say Colossus takes this.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Question : does the hammer make you lightning-proof or was that just Thor's Godhood pertaining his sector as the Lord of Storms?

I mean that would suck if he Oneshots himself
@Nerx:
LOL, not sure.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Nerx said:
" Question : does the hammer make you lightning-proof or was that just Thor's Godhood pertaining his sector as the Lord of Storms?  I mean that would suck if he Oneshots himself "
The hammer doesn't grant you immunity to lightning. That is simply Thor's natural body at work.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"Then I say Colossus takes this. "

i disagree
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Newdeath said:
" @Nerx said:
" Question : does the hammer make you lightning-proof or was that just Thor's Godhood pertaining his sector as the Lord of Storms?  I mean that would suck if he Oneshots himself "
The hammer doesn't grant you immunity to lightning. That is simply Thor's natural body at work. "
Then this battle would be funny as hell
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @Nerx said:
The hammer doesn't grant you immunity to lightning. That is simply Thor's natural body at work. "
Then this battle would be funny as hell "
collosus: by the power of ligthning 

lightning targets highest point wiht most metal, guess who
@cfatalis said:
"@Nerx said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @Nerx said:
Then this battle would be funny as hell "
collosus: by the power of ligthning  lightning targets highest point wiht most metal, guess who "

XD
@FLCL1:
LOL, I think cfatalis is right on this one
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1: LOL, I think cfatalis is right on this one "

thats wasnt really thought out was it XP
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I guess no one read the OP. The only powers Colossus gets from Mjolnir are weather control, floght and energy absorption. With that said, I am going to give my opinion on who I think wins this. Aang. 

'Nuff said
@JThree47693 said:
" I guess no one read the OP. The only powers Colossus gets from Mjolnir are weather control, floght and energy absorption. With that said, I am going to give my opinion on who I think wins this. Aang.  'Nuff said "
With 10% of Mjolnir's power Colossus shouldn't have anything other than very limited energy absorption and flight. Weather Control would require a lot more than 10% of Mjolnir's power.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" I guess no one read the OP. The only powers Colossus gets from Mjolnir are weather control, floght and energy absorption. With that said, I am going to give my opinion on who I think wins this. Aang.  'Nuff said "
With 10% of Mjolnir's power Colossus shouldn't have anything other than very limited energy absorption and flight. Weather Control would require a lot more than 10% of Mjolnir's power. "

Ok then, he has 25% of Mjolnirs power
@JThree47693 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
With 10% of Mjolnir's power Colossus shouldn't have anything other than very limited energy absorption and flight. Weather Control would require a lot more than 10% of Mjolnir's power. "
Ok then, he has 25% of Mjolnirs power "
It will still give him limited weather power but its better than 10%
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel